Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
By the way, am I the only one who noticed a certain inconsistency in the story?
Previously our mother told us that she was sure her body was still fresh and juicy and that she wouldn't mind if our father used it.

But that doesn't match what happened in the last update...
So either weirdworld made an inadvertent mistake or we still don't know the rest of our mother's story.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Previously our mother told us that she was sure her body was still fresh and juicy and that she wouldn't mind if our father used it.

So either weirdworld made an inadvertent mistake or we still don't know the rest of our mother's story.
Yep se still missing the closing act of the greek tragedy that is the syla and the deva

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019

Or it's just Syla being her usual silly self

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Actually, what happens if you transfer your consciousness to (for lack of suitable temrins) the "dream world" and your body dies in the meantime? Will your consciousness stay alive in the dream world? That would explain a LOT of things that happened in the last few updates. Including a lot of stuff about our mother.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Actually, what happens if you transfer your consciousness to (for lack of suitable temrins) the "dream world" and your body dies in the meantime? Will your consciousness stay alive in the dream world? That would explain a LOT of things that happened in the last few updates. Including a lot of stuff about our mother.
I think it's just Weirdworlds equivalent of the soul and the dream realm is a pagan style afterlife where your soul goes to different realms depending on who you are and your affiliations. The MC's mom's soul is just trapped there. It does bring up a question though, if the MC could make a meat puppet in his mothers form could her transfer her consciousness in to it effectively resurrecting her?

He has a both traits needed to do it, it would just be a step up from what happened with Ella so something of the like can be done.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think it's just Weirdworlds equivalent of the soul and the dream realm is a pagan style afterlife where your soul goes to different realms depending on who you are and your affiliations. The MC's mom's soul is just trapped there. It does bring up a question though, if the MC could make a meat puppet in his mothers form could her transfer her consciousness in to it effectively resurrecting her?

He has a both traits needed to do it, it would just be a step up from what happened with Ella so something of the like can be done.
its risky mommy is hiding
if they feel her on the material plane
it could go badly

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It does bring up a question though, if the MC could make a meat puppet in his mothers form could her transfer her consciousness in to it effectively resurrecting her? He has a both traits needed to do it, it would just be a step up from what happened with Ella so something of the like can be done.
I don't think it would be THAT simple.
She is not human and a great power is bound to her "soul".
I'm pretty sure a normal human body wouldn't be compatible.

What "might" work is a special chimera that Deryl would create and the MC would give it a more acceptable form.
Unfortunately, MC doesn't have nearly enough energy for something like that right now.

When he wants to take someone to the "dream world" with him, it completely drain him in a few minutes and he only takes superhumans around lvl 2-3 there. Super S rank chosen one monster apostle? No chance.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
It is not relevant, because even though rubber is non-conductive, it is definitely quite vulnerable to electric energy.

Or do you think that if you put a paddling pool over your head during a thunderstorm and got struck by lightning, you would be completely protected and escape unscathed? Concentrated electrical energy also carries a lot of thermal energy. Just for fun, the temperature of normal lightning is 5 times greater than the temperature of the sun's surface. The rubber would melt faster than butter after being hit. Not exactly ideal protection :)

I think that hardened amber would be ideal for MC, as it is a great solid and absolutely non-conductive element, which is technically an organic substance. Armor covered in amber plates would provide extremely effective protection against electricity. And even if MC wasn't able to create amber himself, Deryl could help him.
I think we have a fundamentally different view on this, your interpretation is that if Mc transforms himself in a material resistant to electricity he wouldn't be damaged/as damaged. Mine however is that it doesn't really matter what material he transforms into, if it comes in contact with electricity it explodes.

To use your example if Mc made an amber armor and was struck by lightning the area hit would explode (though we can consider that it would isolate the interior).

The reason (as I understand, I might be wrong of course) is that electricity (for some reason) interacts with his body in an unconventional way, one that affects his powers instead of just his body.
The energy of the taser that hit Mc wasn't the problem, neither the effect electricity naturally has on the material he is currently made of, but the fact that his body reacts to it in a unnatural way.

I already said it here but my theory is that electricity substitutes and overcharges his abilities instead of his monster power, but he doesn't have control of the process and if left unchecked it quickly destroys his body, personally I think he will have a lot more success learning how to control electricity to make his abilities stronger.

Reactions: TheShelly

Thebluemenis

May 22, 2021
So what's the situation with the ntr? Will there be ntr content in the future? and with other characters? What has the Dev said about the NTR

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I think we have a fundamentally different view on this, your interpretation is that if Mc transforms himself in a material resistant to electricity he wouldn't be damaged/as damaged. Mine however is that it doesn't really matter what material he transforms into, if it comes in contact with electricity it explodes.
Yeah, obviously we have different opinions.
I think the main problem is that we both understand differently the properties of his transformation.

The way I see it, your point is that regardless of the form the MC takes, whatever he creates is still de facto part of him and therefore subject to the same rules and weaknesses as the rest of his body. So if MC's Weakness was water, for example, it wouldn't matter if he created a completely water-resistant and waterproof surface on his body, it would still hurt him immensely if someone splashed him with water. (Please correct me if I misunderstood you.)

MY opinion is that the material that MC creates really has the properties of the given material.
Waterproof material will be waterproof and non-conductive material will be non-conductive.

The reason why he has problems defending himself against electricity is that there aren't exactly many organic materials that could provide him with resistance to it. Amber was literally the only material I could come up with. And even that is more plant-based than animal-based.

Anyway, I understand why you think it is the way you think. His transformations require a certain level of concentration. Even if he had partial protection against electricity, the moment the electricity gets through, his entire defense will fall apart, as he can no longer maintain that protective form. This is the part where I agree with you. But if the electricity doesn't get through at all, I believe that the MC will not be damaged in any way. So he really needs 100% protection, because for example 95% protection wouldn't be much better than 0% protection. Once the electricity gets in, everything starts to fall apart.

P.S.
It's not like everything the MC creates is necessarily a fixed part of his body.
He was able to shoot bone projectiles during battle and if I remember correctly, he once told the girls that he can cum inside as much as he wants, because all the parts he separates from his body will evaporate within a few minutes (and he was MUCH weaker then than now). So if he learned to create amber, technically there would be nothing stopping him from creating amber armor, or a shield, separate from his main body. Even if there was still a limit of a few minutes, I don't think he would need them to exist much longer. Actually, it might be enough if they could only withstand one or two hits, because seeing how quickly he was able to regenerate his destroyed body, a few dozen shields are nothing.

b12e20ad73fb66e17ef51938befeb589.jpg

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Again dont go to the offthread

u-wot-m8.gif
Lets just say we have a sibling Spat or maybe a war

This is you warning

Don't go there
Or go i don't really care.

Dont blame me if you loose sanity

Nov 10, 2017

could just be syla perpetuating the "forget" thing that mc got. likely trying not to break whatever spell was on the mf.
fr tho I don't know.

Reactions: SquallofNight
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes