DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
"
The power to shapeshift, to alter your body in any way you see fit, a power forced upon you, an 18-year-old boy, by monsters of unknown origin.
How will you use this power? To seduce? To kill? Or do you simply want to live your life as a college freshman without worry?
Whatever you may choose, it won't be an easy journey. Protect your secret from the humans around you. Uncover the secrets of other superhumans like you. Grow your strength to face the monsters that made you.
Can you do it? Can you survive this monstrous world? And perhaps... enjoy some love and lust along the way?
Have a go and find out. "

I remember when I first downloaded the game, It was the end of liz ntr route. I was imagining an 18 year old boy who just seduces everyone with shape change and that would be the end of it.......Oh how wrong I was.

On another note, What do you think our 4th evolution will be like? will it be about body or mind? 2nd was body, 3rd was mind ( or were more focused on these aspects)
His 4th Evolution will be about combining both Memory and Body together. His 3rd Evolution was majorly about getting his Memory trait up to where his Body Trait is in proficiency. So the natural thing to do next is combine the two together. Which would also potentially start to show the complete trait of Evolution.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
"
The power to shapeshift, to alter your body in any way you see fit, a power forced upon you, an 18-year-old boy, by monsters of unknown origin.
How will you use this power? To seduce? To kill? Or do you simply want to live your life as a college freshman without worry?
Whatever you may choose, it won't be an easy journey. Protect your secret from the humans around you. Uncover the secrets of other superhumans like you. Grow your strength to face the monsters that made you.
Can you do it? Can you survive this monstrous world? And perhaps... enjoy some love and lust along the way?

I remember when I first downloaded the game, It was the end of liz ntr route. I was imagining an 18 year old boy who just seduces everyone with shape change and that would be the end of it.......Oh how wrong I was.

On another note, What do you think our 4th evolution will be like? will it be about body or mind? 2nd was body, 3rd was mind ( or were more focused on these aspects)
Both evo are about memory and body, second we got the tail who uses muscle memory and the ability to fly. On our 3rd we got new armor and new forms + the ability memory echo then we learn 2 more memory ability along the way as we train plus more use of our tails. For our 3rd evo we did not manage to master the trance so we got those. I remember that they eye give us some info on what to do to master it but I don't know anything about our 4th. We are still missing a lot of memory base abilities as we saw in the final fight of the update. And who knows what else we are missing from the body, ya we trained more that part but we never got a complete trance like Alice did on her second.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
The thing is MC doesn't have capacity issues anymore. Level 3 doesn't have a cap on power like Level 2 and 1. He should be able to accumulate and contain almost limitless amounts of energy.
IIRC level 3 loses its potential cap, but you still have to train to raise that power ceiling
It's level 4 that breaks limits and you're pretty much no longer human at all anymore (no need to eat/breathe and stops aging)

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
Superhuman continues to impress with each new update! v0.99 takes things to the next level with an incredible blend of action, intrigue, and some seriously hot moments. The unique superhero theme sets it apart from other VNs, and the storytelling is top-notch—packed with twists and surprises that keep me hooked. The character designs are fantastic, and the way their relationships evolve feels natural and compelling. The choices are meaningful, and I love how they impact the story. The visuals and animations are also stunning, making the experience all the more immersive. Overall, this is one of the best VNs out there, and I can't wait for the full release. Keep up the amazing work, WeirdWorld!

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
The thing is MC doesn't have capacity issues anymore. Level 3 doesn't have a cap on power like Level 2 and 1. He should be able to accumulate and contain almost limitless amounts of energy.
Level 3 removes the upper limit of a superhuman's power, they still need to train for it. He can't automatically have the capacity of a million but can train to have it.
From Cole fight, we can see that MC can only overstuff himself with meat and energy to tangible degree when Jake bring him supply, superhumans of 4th and 5th level are also still suffering from energy issue like Nico

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
"

We become evolution
Humanreaper_mugshot.png
Maybe reaper
tumblr_4fead0856187ac49b9c52b66ef312bc7_5995549a_540.gif
Or maybe warframe

But cyber organism is the way to go

Reactions: TheShelly
May 14, 2022
Level 3 removes the upper limit of a superhuman's power, they still need to train for it. He can't automatically have the capacity of a million but can train to have it.
From Cole fight, we can see that MC can only overstuff himself with meat and energy to tangible degree when Jake bring him supply, superhumans of 4th and 5th level are also still suffering from energy issue like Nico
Jake? You mean Deryl, right?

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
How close to Mc's 4th evolution do you guys think we are ?
I think Michael and Alice might get their 3rd during a fight to escape the monster world if we really have to face an hexenringe, following Ella's advice i'm thinking Amber will get one too very soon, but maybe Liz is not there yet.
So can we expect Mc to reach it by next update? somewhere before 1.0 ? or maybe even later.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
How close to Mc's 4th evolution do you guys think we are ?
I think Michael and Alice might get their 3rd during a fight to escape the monster world if we really have to face an hexenringe, following Ella's advice i'm thinking Amber will get one too very soon, but maybe Liz is not there yet.
So can we expect Mc to reach it by next update? somewhere before 1.0 ? or maybe even later.
You got it twisted, Amber is the one who will fail her evo and if either of them evolve both are going to level 3 because of the twins thing. I think really close, I still don't know what the hell the stuff with the eye was when we were fight Cole, but after we got our memory back maybe we are gonna evolve right at the start of the new update. Michael said he can evolve when he wants but he needs to consume energy from an S class monster so he can master his evo trance.

Reactions: @ravens@

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
You got it twisted, Amber is the one who will fail her evo and if either of them evolve both are going to level 3 because of the twins thing.
Actually that's also what i think, my theory is that Liz is not ready to evolve yet and Amber will evolve before but fail monsterfying in the process.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Level 4 is the Limit Breaker stage, and generally just buffs what a Superhuman already has by taking off some of their pre-existing limitations their powers had whilst nullifying all their human needs. The MC's next evolution will definitely buff both Body and Memory in him, though I've no clue what that means for him, since it's some limits, not all.

I remember that the game mentioned something about the nature of electricity that overcharge MC's cells to the point that they explode due to uncontrollable growth
So the problem is that electricity is too "beneficial" for MC's cells to absorb, a higher energy capacity might resolve this weakness
A higher energy capacity wouldn't solve this, because that's not actually the issue. Electricity doesn't overcharge the MC's cells per se, but actually forcefully activates his powers in a way that's completely and utterly outside his control.

As much as a detriment electricity is to the MC, it also seems to have massive potential. Mainly because it seems that, for better or worse, electricity is treated exactly the same as Monster Power by the MC's body. It's explicitly a foreign source of power completely separate from his own internal supply, yet acts as a completely valid source to fuel his supernatural body. He clearly seems to have inherited whatever mutation Syla had, so maybe he can learn to direct it like she did. In early fights, residual amounts of electricity was shown to actually aid him by accelerating his wound regeneration.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ddlc

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
IIRC level 3 loses its potential cap, but you still have to train to raise that power ceiling
It's level 4 that breaks limits and you're pretty much no longer human at all anymore (no need to eat/breathe and stops aging)
??? That's what I said in my post. I even said directly that MC should be able to accumulate and contain almost limitless amounts of energy. And even then, you both forgot that Clark gave MC more power than his max when he helped him with the A Rank sewer monster. Which shows that MC can take in and contain more power than he currently has.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes