Nov 10, 2017
The reason why he has problems defending himself against electricity is that there aren't exactly many organic materials that could provide him with resistance to it. Amber was literally the only material I could come up with. And even that is more plant-based than animal-based.
Like you, I wonder about this as well.
if he could transform parts of himself as some metallic substance, like the edges of his fingers or tails, I bet he can make a sacrificial inoperable umbrella limbs that can supposedly catch/deflect stuff (preferably gigantic ones, imagine Met bouncing off of it instead of going through mc when he does one of those cool dash moves he does lmao). maybe make a huge ass metallic limb, impale it in the ground, then cutting it off to make a sort of ground. The problem is the speed that limb deteriorates into sludge after getting cut off.

if the mc instead goes fully metallic, there's a melting point, so the fight would have to be in the ground, but normies near that ground = dead. lightning striking ground has no visible damage usually other the burnt stuff but that shit's charged, like an electric minefield.

if mc could become some rubbery mf, could work, like water blasting at a sealed container. instead of taking shock and burn damage, you get physical damage. if it's indra doing the blasting, you're just gone as we can assume he's pushing whatever millions/billions and above volts there are.

ps
I always liked Met's power. it's one of the most visually "cool" powers to have in any media. He can do really fast strikes that wouldn't visible to the eye (but is incredible loud, breaking the sound barrier and all that) and enemies are just cut in half or there's holes in em, like a tree vs lightning, fire is just an after effect, it gets split in half first. oh anyone caught in the AOE is probably either deafened or tossed aside cuz those sonic booms. Tiffany's still faster tho and can actually do stealth at day time lmao

May 14, 2022
is this game good?
It's not good, it's the best, the goat.
If you're looking for a story with action, interesting lore, good MC, good characters and... spicy content, this game is for you. If you can get used to the game's art style early in the game, it will grow on you over time. As the game progresses the art gets better.
And if you're wondering if you should play, here's my answer for you...
63f6a2e4de1e1bb219b1ec51072fdbc6.gif

Reactions: JmTrad and Abazzaba

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
is this game good?
Just try the game, every choices have meaning, every kinks can be avoidable, art style is good too, couldn't find any ugly girl, most important thing is sound effects, sound effects is just awesome, purely according to scenes, about characters not only the MC is interesting even some antagonist are pretty interesting, about MC he's not overpowered like saitama but he's unique one for sure and gaining more powers quickly than others.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
just updating the thread saga

-Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: wrath of the mods.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD.
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm.
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone.
- Mother Latín.
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap.
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole.
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal).
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads).
- Bailey by the sea.
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .
I vs V ( no joke don't ask on drugs i'm sure XD ).
-all calm on the waifu front.
-pimping ain't Easy ( the cuckqueen and the snake bitch).
- the chameleon mod and the lost pages.
- Woofserk ( The hidden daggers parley).
- superhuman bizarre adventure
(genderbending femboyblade) what in the actual fuck ? XD.
-Supermemes XXL ( Discord can suck it).
- jake the friend, the victim, the cunt Chapter X (we always come back to this).
- Seeds of timeskip (theory or fact?).
- of parents and children
- the hours of dread(Fear is real).
-team jumping or lonewolf?
- the superhuman centipede(lost pages)
-self exterminatus (lost pages)
- the fake Messiah (lost pages)
- the spank of blood (mod got zero chill )
-furry,vored and pegged(a degenerate of culture)
- between goths and cucks( a soap opera)
-slap of a young digital love (the invincible ladies)
-rules of cunts (ella,jake,deryl)
-the stains of discord( the dogclappers cult vs the heretic)
- MC sun( MC King of the hill)
- crazy we remain (exiled but not beaten)
- The Discord maledictum(The memoriae crusade)
- The weird wiki rises(then trips but rises again).
-Remember no mother (theory of a crime)
- a week of torment.
- sweet home monsterbama(the incestverse).
- 95 cult federation (Rolling with it)
- mommy Knows best.
- the abercrombie twins.
-the twins fate(Evo,fusión or demise).
- Raid discunt legends
- the 95 wiki is the best wiki .
-superhuman sitewars.
- the 12 paths.
- Grand mother Memory
- 7th Chad
-the weird streams.
- the cuntboy and the dead.
- the fandom exile
- the soyjack troll
- the poxfather update
- The Diddling wars Part I (The DeadSyther GT)
- The Diddiling wars Part II (WoofSerk Secundus )

Apr 17, 2024
So... Indra was the one that kicked zack in the butt?
It's heavily implied, yeah. Zack talks about fighting a beyond S-class monster with red lightning and a weird weapon. The mention of his weapon is kind of impressive, because Indra's comments to Syla imply he only brings Vajra out for his toughest fights. And Zack was just level 4 at the time he fought Indra, with no direct combat powers. I guess his time looping is just that effective at letting him try every possible move.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
It's heavily implied, yeah. Zack talks about fighting a beyond S-class monster with red lightning and a weird weapon. The mention of his weapon is kind of impressive, because Indra's comments to Syla imply he only brings Vajra out for his toughest fights. And Zack was just level 4 at the time he fought Indra, with no direct combat powers. I guess his time looping is just that effective at letting him try every possible move.
I am confused, the monster Zack mentions who we think is Indra happened a long time ago.
But most recently all team Cronos fought something and were out of combat for months, but that is a different monster right ?

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
I am confused, the monster Zack mentions who we think is Indra happened a long time ago.
But most recently all team Cronos fought something and were out of combat for months, but that is a different monster right ?
The thing that put the entirety of Kronos out of commish was the 7th. They stumbled upon its avatar and got clapped into a coma so hard only a forced evolution could heal them.

Reactions: SquallofNight
Apr 17, 2024
Right. Indra kicked Zack's ass, but that was years ago. The thing that put him in a coma recently was something else. I vaguely recall there being some hints it was the Lord of the Dark's avatar, but I can't remember what they were.

Reactions: SquallofNight

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I remember that the game mentioned something about the nature of electricity that overcharge MC's cells to the point that they explode due to uncontrollable growth
So the problem is that electricity is too "beneficial" for MC's cells to absorb, a higher energy capacity might resolve this weakness
The thing is MC doesn't have capacity issues anymore. Level 3 doesn't have a cap on power like Level 2 and 1. He should be able to accumulate and contain almost limitless amounts of energy.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
"
The power to shapeshift, to alter your body in any way you see fit, a power forced upon you, an 18-year-old boy, by monsters of unknown origin.
How will you use this power? To seduce? To kill? Or do you simply want to live your life as a college freshman without worry?
Whatever you may choose, it won't be an easy journey. Protect your secret from the humans around you. Uncover the secrets of other superhumans like you. Grow your strength to face the monsters that made you.
Can you do it? Can you survive this monstrous world? And perhaps... enjoy some love and lust along the way?
Have a go and find out. "

I remember when I first downloaded the game, It was the end of liz ntr route. I was imagining an 18 year old boy who just seduces everyone with shape change and that would be the end of it.......Oh how wrong I was.

On another note, What do you think our 4th evolution will be like? will it be about body or mind? 2nd was body, 3rd was mind ( or were more focused on these aspects)

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes