necromater

Aug 21, 2018
If you were wondering what went down of the off welll...........
tiffanyant (1).jpg

I don't fucking Know but look a meme

And IT's not racist because is tiff telling the MC that the kids are doing shapeshifting blackface at a KFC

And since she was already there she got a bucket.

And she is wearing a bandada because is windy and she doesn't wanna mess up her hair.

Reactions: DRAKODRAGON93816

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I think the implication is that at least in the beginning she was a much stronger shapeshifter than the MC, because her only limit was her imagination. At least when it comes to combat. But she doesn't have mind reading or knowledge copying powers.
I think the opposite because Ella's compatibility with the Memory is (in my understanding) low, she even says in the dream link that she couldn't quite grasp it or something like this. I feel like this gives the MC a huge advantage when comparing their strength as both evo 1 because MC can perfectly replicate animals and humans body structure with just a touch, while she had to search for a biologist's help and LOTS of training to do similar feats (and I say similar because I don't think you can perfectly replicate an animal without the Memory's help unless you study a shit ton of biology and atoms and all that).

I'm not downplaying Ella's strength tho, maybe she was always an powerhouse and if both squared up at evo 1 it would turn into brute force (Ella) vs. skill and strategy (MC with his animal combinations)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I think the opposite because Ella's compatibility with the Memory is (in my understanding) low, she even says in the dream link that she couldn't quite grasp it or something like this. I feel like this gives the MC a huge advantage when comparing their strength as both evo 1 because MC can perfectly replicate animals and humans body structure with just a touch, while she had to search for a biologist's help and LOTS of training to do similar feats (and I say similar because I don't think you can perfectly replicate an animal without the Memory's help unless you study a shit ton of biology and atoms and all that).
Despite its quality of biological copies, MC still has problems with inorganic material.
And even monster material is a challenge for him.

I don't know exactly when Ella got her eyes, but if she had them from the first evolution, I don't know of anything that would prevent her from creating, for example, titanium blades and skin, which would be several classes stronger than MC and his leather with bony outgrowths.

And yes, I definitely agree that Ella needs a lot of studying for perfect copies.
The fact that you perfectly understand how individual parts works, does not mean that you know how to put them together.
That's probably why she has such a massive knowledge of monsters. ;)

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Dmorg88

Aug 9, 2024
Hey does anyone knows the sound Weirdworld use in the fight with indra and Mc mother in her Eregore mode, it was so anime like and metal, I tried looking up base of sound but no result.

4.80 star(s) 363 Votes