3.00 star(s) 34 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
This is on the same level as Our Secret 0.8
In Our Secret 1.0 at least MC gets to fuck the breathtaking milf/aunt.
I'm saving the 1.0 version as an addition to my collection.
The new one isn't worth it.
And how it ends with begging to pay because otherwise,,,,,,blablabla.
a BIG no.
I literally played the v0.2 and v1.0 back to back just now.
0.2 has NO SCENES (ends before anything happens).
1.0 (posted in early 2023 and now removed) has 1 SCENE (that same scene from 0.2 but you actually get to see it play out), and ends like 5 slides later as they pull up to the other relatives house.

So you changed a relation in a text file (to now make LESS sense than the original patched file), tweaked a few lines of dialog, added some gibberish mumbo-jumbo for the doll to speak, and cucked the player before anything happens. Not bad for a year and a half of work - although if anyone else were tasked to make those changes it probably would have taken less than an hour.

Basically, the only thing this game has going for it at the moment is having the same character model as the one in Mirror Mine. There's zero content here - basically a proof of concept - which is what most of your work seems to be apart (apart from UFO, but you've flip flopped stuff on that one too) as you can't decide what to focus on but rather jump around trying to guess what's going to make you the most money.

You should probably pick one project and stick with it, rather than sticking your fingers in half a dozen pies and then wondering why no one wants to buy any of them.

Or, here's an idea, just make her the Mom, and the other character the grandmother (or aunt) as it was in the original patched 1.0. Why are you fixing what wasn't broken?
Can one of you guys (or someone else ofc) upload the old version pls?

• Angry
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is on the same level as Our Secret 0.8
In Our Secret 1.0 at least MC gets to fuck the breathtaking milf/aunt.
I'm saving the 1.0 version as an addition to my collection.
The new one isn't worth it.
And how it ends with begging to pay because otherwise,,,,,,blablabla.
a BIG no.
Sorry but in the old versione the 1.0 Alexandra was the "Mother" not the Aunt.
I have both open right now. Because when i start the v0.2 i was like... but i am missing something, or i have play this game some month ago :ROFLMAO:?
So i do a quick search on me folder and find out another game called only Our Secret 1.0 [completed]
And now i find out this new version. So i must assume that it is a remake? If someone can explain to me anyway, at least so that I can understand the situation a little. Anyway in this new version, the mother is called: Victoria and the Aunt: Alexandra (who in the old version was the mother).

Anyway i remember the old one, I liked it, so I'll keep an eye on this new version. Hoping that both the aunt and the mother, will have sex with the nephew/son.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Sorry but in the old versione the 1.0 Alexandra was the "Mother" not the Aunt.
I have both open right now. Because when i start the v0.2 i was like... but i am missing something, or i have play this game some month ago :ROFLMAO:?
So i do a quick search on me folder and find out another game called only Our Secret 1.0 [completed]
And now i find out this new version. So i must assume that it is a remake? If someone can explain to me anyway, at least so that I can understand the situation a little. Anyway in this new version, the mother is called: Victoria and the Aunt: Alexandra (who in the old version was the mother).

Anyway i remember the old one, I liked it, so I'll keep an eye on this new version. Hoping that both the aunt and the mother, will have sex with the nephew/son.
Alexandra (Aunt) never been mother!
What’s wrong with you guys?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Alexandra (Aunt) never been mother!
What’s wrong with you guys?
I don't know if you're joking or not. Because I'm not a native English speaker, I don't understand when someone is joking.

But in the "old version 1.0" Alexandra was the mother.
If you want I can make you the screen of the beginning of the game, where it makes you choose the name.

In the new version Alexandra is the aunt and Victoria is the mother. But in the old one it wasn't like that.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I don't know if you're joking or not. Because I'm not a native English speaker, I don't understand when someone is joking.

If you want I can make you the screen of the beginning of the game, where it makes you choose the name.

In the new version Alexandra is the aunt and Victoria is the mother. But in the old one it wasn't like that.
Show me please.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Show me please.
This is the start of you old game, the v1.0 ofc i only change the MC name, because i prefer me name. But i didn't touch the mother's, I swear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again perhaps me english is bad. This is you old game, the version "1.0" And Alexandra was the mother. The game end when the son and the mother, they return to the city, park the car and the mother tells him not to tell the family anything about what happened in the old house. A blonde woman appears at the window, who is supposed to be the grandmother.

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
This is the start of you old game, the v1.0 ofc i only change the MC name, because i prefer me name. But i didn't touch the mother's, I swear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again perhaps me english is bad. This is you old game, the version "1.0" And Alexandra was the mother. The game end when the son and the mother, they return to the city, park the car and the mother tells him not to tell the family anything about what happened in the old house. A blonde woman appears at the window, who is supposed to be the grandmother.
I think this is someone's patch, tomorrow I will download the original version from the cloud and check.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think this is someone's patch, tomorrow I will download the original version from the cloud and check.
It could be, I don't know. Because I downloaded the game 4/5 months ago. But I never touched anything, I played as I downloaded the game from the link I found here. So in case I apologize, if I should have said or shown something wrong.

• Red Heart

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

WRONG! It's the mother only with the i-patch...

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
What did she say after this image you showed?

The dialogue is confusing. Doing one dialogue line, suggesting to call her "mom" and then confuse us with other dialogues with "aunt" and "mom" doesn't help.
The dev can either listen to what I am trying to tell him something I picked up and find confusing, and I know im not the only one who picked this up and do something about it, or he can just call us all idiots and do what he wants.

I'm now done with this conversation. Good luck to the dev.

You really should pay close attention to the plot and engage with the dialogues.

View attachment 3994292

• Thinking Face

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
This is the third time this game has been made, the first time under another name, then a few months later under this name, that was maybe 18 months back. I still had a copy of that one and it was pretty much the same except that the Russian doll that looks like the doll from Resident Evil Village had more of a role, it seemed to be hiding around and saying something in Russian (or gibberish), while being a peeping tom. In the previous version, there were scenes where it looked like MC and his aunt were being observed and now we know it was the doll.

• Thinking Face

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
WRONG! It's the mother only with the i-patch...
Bro as i say, i do not have any iPatch. I just have the game that i download 4/5 month ago. Also the developer tell me that perhaps is modded. As I told the developer, maybe it will be like that. I just said what I found in front of me. If the version I have is modded, ok. I apologize. I did not mean to lie. I just played that version there. And not knowing it I said my piece :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I hope that the new game also includes the mother, since I find more exciting/thrilling (I don't know which of the two is correct in English) son/mother then nephew/aunt. Anyway if the game give us nephew/son with aunt/mother :ROFLMAO: surelly is better.

Hope to see more about this game.

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes