3.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 3964405

Overview:
Warning:
This is a REAL INCEST game!
Enter a visual novel where forbidden desire meets HORROR.
You and your blood aunt return to an old family house to sell it,
but something dark awakens, pulling in your beloved mother.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-31
Release Date: 2024-08-31
Developer: 17MOONKEYS - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: UFO
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: French Translation*
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 2324364 View attachment 3963569 View attachment 3963567 View attachment 3986651 View attachment 2324357 View attachment 2324361 View attachment 2266764 View attachment 2324362 View attachment 2267336 View attachment 2324363 View attachment 2192850 View attachment 2194134 View attachment 2233451 View attachment 2192861
honest feed back your game sucks ass there is nothing in the demo so what reason would anyone want to spend money on the actual version of the game and most of your screenshots in here are a lie because it shows crap that isnt in the demo so by the screenshots we are led to believe oh we are going to see some action and we can see how good this person is at animations and shit sorry that is a no there is none of that in here also in your game the character talking or being mentioned isnt the right character 9 out of 10 times so fix your shit

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I remem this game from about 18 months ago i remem thinking this had a lot of potential but you left due to the negative comments, I hope you've overcome this now and the game contineus to be great like the start, ill give this update a try

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I remem this game from about 18 months ago i remem thinking this had a lot of potential but you left due to the negative comments, I hope you've overcome this now and the game contineus to be great like the start, ill give this update a try
This is a demo version. I improved this game and released it on steam. I am going to continue this story.

• Sad
Reactions: shawnnation

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
This is a demo version. I improved this game and released it on steam. I am going to continue this story.
So I played the original last year and was going to leave you really positive feedback but I remem saying you needed help due to how negatively you responded to the comments so I commented on that instead, I now played this "new" version and it has LESS content than the one from last year wtf are you doing, you literally had a good and hot concept and you're ruining it with your weird reactions and decisions.

Just keep updating the game well here build a fan base and you would do well instead of this...

Reactions: RavagedSociety

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So I played the original last year and was going to leave you really positive feedback but I remem saying you needed help due to how negatively you responded to the comments so I commented on that instead, I now played this "new" version and it has LESS content than the one from last year wtf are you doing, you literally had a good and hot concept and you're ruining it with your weird reactions and decisions.

Just keep updating the game well here build a fan base and you would do well instead of this...
If you want a quality jerk off you have to pay or leave a negative rating and calm down.

This is a commercial project.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Ok you want honest feedback..... you should include an English translation of all the Russian you have in this VN. Just add a follow on render that has the Russian translated into English, even a blank render will do as long as it has the English translation. The player shouldn't have to refer to an on-line translator in the middle of the VN to understand what the Russian means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021

Was the previous game the one that ended with them driving back to and arriving at their house, while the milf/auntiemilf/grandmilf or whatever staring out at them from the upstairs window?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Its one thing to release a demo and end it that way, its the fact you release an "update" again with less content and then add the sudden pay me for game out of no where bs.
Changelog:

In the new version (0.2 and 0.4) a character (doll) was added, the aunt became the mother's sister, dialogues were added and improved, title changed, sounds were improved, the mother's actress was changed. I am working on improvement and continuation.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Changelog:

In the new version (0.2 and 0.4) a character (doll) was added, the aunt became the mother's sister, dialogues were added and improved, title changed, sounds were improved, the mother's actress was changed. I am working on improvement and continuation.
I can literally see in the screenshots of the saves from the previous years version the mc was having sex with the aunt, I coudlnt load them due to that versions saves being incompatible, but what I said stands and you're being disingenuous unless you've actually forgotten yourself.

• Thinking Face

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Has anybody ever wondered what Creepy doll (Vasilisa) was saying?
- or did you not care? Or maybe copied it and went str8 to a russian translator?

quote -
Ya iz staroy russkoy skazki, vsyo ravno otkuda ty V serdtse lesa, v teni klyaks, dremlyut drevniye mechty Tam, gde zhdut menya byl'ye gryezy, svet nadezhdy i vesny.

translation:
"I am from an old Russian fairy tale,
It doesn't matter where you come from in the heart of the forest, In the shadow of the blot, Ancient dreams slumber Where dreams were waiting for me, The light of hope and spring."

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes