3.00 star(s) 34 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
french translate using google translate Nice !
Sorry if I don't write proper English, but I taught myself English and I think that at 64, I'm not doing too badly...
And I've never used any product provided by Google. So, no Google translation...

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
lol this is like a short demo

And the dialogue doesnt make sense either

At one point the mc calles her his aunt and the next he calls her mom

But yeah waste of a download nothing worthwhile yet

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
lol this is like a short demo

And the dialogue doesnt make sense either

At one point the mc calles her his aunt and the next he calls her mom

But yeah waste of a download nothing worthwhile yet
It should make sense when playing the game. He asked his Aunt if he could call her mom because when he was little he mixed up the two of them. She says it would be weird to call her mom but he starts doing it anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It should make sense when playing the game. He asked his Aunt if he could call her mom because when he was little he mixed up the two of them. She says it would be weird to call her mom but he starts doing it anyway.
Exactly.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Just a heads up for anyone wondering - the v0.2 "demo" posted in this thread now, is an almost EXACT copy, scene for scene, to the 1.0 version that was posted in this thread at the beginning of 2023 apart from the fact that the v0.2 "demo" ends before anything happens, whereas the 1.0 version keeps going. Conveniently, the developer has removed all links to the 1.0 version posted in 2023, along with the patch.

Basically, F95 allowed the developer to remove the full version of his game, and post a cut-down, re-badged demo in its stead, marketed as a new game. Pretty embarrassing on F95's part, and a dick move on the developers part. Not sure how he thought that was going to get anyone to support him.

Anyway, figured people should know before they waste their time.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Just a heads up for anyone wondering - the v0.2 "demo" posted in this thread now, is an almost EXACT copy, scene for scene, to the 1.0 version that was posted in this thread at the beginning of 2023 apart from the fact that the v0.2 "demo" ends before anything happens, whereas the 1.0 version keeps going. Conveniently, the developer has removed all links to the 1.0 version posted in 2023, along with the patch.

Basically, F95 allowed the developer to remove the full version of his game, and post a cut-down, re-badged demo in its stead, marketed as a new game. Pretty embarrassing on F95's part, and a dick move on the developers part. Not sure how he thought that was going to get anyone to support him.

Anyway, figured people should know before they waste their time.
Read the changelog man:

In the new version (0.2 and 0.4) a character (doll) was added, the aunt became the mother's sister, dialogues were added and improved, title changed, sounds were improved, the mother's actress was changed. I am working on improvement and continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: frios

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I will remove the fetish of calling the aunt 'mom' since many people don't read the dialogues and get confused.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I literally played the v0.2 and v1.0 back to back just now.
0.2 has NO SCENES (ends before anything happens).
1.0 (posted in early 2023 and now removed) has 1 SCENE (that same scene from 0.2 but you actually get to see it play out), and ends like 5 slides later as they pull up to the other relatives house.

So you changed a relation in a text file (to now make LESS sense than the original patched file), tweaked a few lines of dialog, added some gibberish mumbo-jumbo for the doll to speak, and cucked the player before anything happens. Not bad for a year and a half of work - although if anyone else were tasked to make those changes it probably would have taken less than an hour.

Basically, the only thing this game has going for it at the moment is having the same character model as the one in Mirror Mine. There's zero content here - basically a proof of concept - which is what most of your work seems to be apart (apart from UFO, but you've flip flopped stuff on that one too) as you can't decide what to focus on but rather jump around trying to guess what's going to make you the most money.

You should probably pick one project and stick with it, rather than sticking your fingers in half a dozen pies and then wondering why no one wants to buy any of them.

I will remove the fetish of calling the aunt 'mom' since many people don't read the dialogues and get confused.
Or, here's an idea, just make her the Mom, and the other character the grandmother (or aunt) as it was in the original patched 1.0. Why are you fixing what wasn't broken?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I literally played the v0.2 and v1.0 back to back just now.
0.2 has NO SCENES (ends before anything happens).
1.0 (posted in early 2023 and now removed) has 1 SCENE (that same scene from 0.2 but you actually get to see it play out), and ends like 5 slides later as they pull up to the other relatives house.

So you changed a relation in a text file (to now make LESS sense than the original patched file), tweaked a few lines of dialog, added some gibberish mumbo-jumbo for the doll to speak, and cucked the player before anything happens. Not bad for a year and a half of work - although if anyone else were tasked to make those changes it probably would have taken less than an hour.

Basically, the only thing this game has going for it at the moment is having the same character model as the one in Mirror Mine. There's zero content here - basically a proof of concept - which is what most of your work seems to be apart (apart from UFO, but you've flip flopped stuff on that one too) as you can't decide what to focus on but rather jump around trying to guess what's going to make you the most money.

You should probably pick one project and stick with it, rather than sticking your fingers in half a dozen pies and then wondering why no one wants to buy any of them.

Or, here's an idea, just make her the Mom, and the other character the grandmother (or aunt) as it was in the original patched 1.0. Why are you fixing what wasn't broken?
Okay man, you're just toxic and pointless. I don't want to argue, I have a vision and a plan of action. Hope you will like next update.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes