3.00 star(s) 34 Votes

ThaneShayk

Mar 27, 2023
Honest Feedback.....

Interesting plot, but too light on back story and character development.

Story develops to fast, feels a little to rushed.... slow it down a little and let us get to know the characters more
so we feel more invested in them and in the story.

Renders are average, nothing to complain about or praise though either. But they are fine if the story draws
us in and captures us.....

Overall.... Promising start and I'm wishing you luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Dev wanted feedback. Alright. What I say obviously applies to 0.2 posted here, I have no clue where it goes in future versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: a personal pet peeve of mine is how the MC can't shut up about how much he likes a woman's tits out of the blue. We know. We all do. That's what we're here for, but at least try to pretend there's more than two synapses firing in his cavernous skull.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Dev wanted feedback. Alright. What I say obviously applies to 0.2 posted here, I have no clue where it goes in future versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: a personal pet peeve of mine is how the MC can't shut up about how much he likes a woman's tits out of the blue. We know. We all do. That's what we're here for, but at least try to pretend there's more than two synapses firing in his cavernous skull.
Interesting feedback mixed with irritability.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
This is on the same level as Our Secret 0.8
In Our Secret 1.0 at least MC gets to fuck the breathtaking milf/aunt.
I'm saving the 1.0 version as an addition to my collection.
The new one isn't worth it.
And how it ends with begging to pay because otherwise,,,,,,blablabla.
a BIG no.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
In the new version (0.4) a character (doll) was added, the aunt became the mother's sister, dialogues were added and improved, sounds were improved, the mother's actress was changed. I am working on improvement and continuation.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
In the new version (0.4) a character (doll) was added, the aunt became the mother's sister, dialogues were added and improved, sounds were improved, the mother's actress was changed. I am working on improvement and continuation.
I am happy to see that you made it where the Aunt is the sister of the Mom, it makes more sens for that instead of the wife of the uncle. :unsure:(y)
Additionally I do hope you keep the part in the game about MC revealing to Aunt the secret about him and his Mom, that was good ice breaker between MC and Aunt which can make the reason why he and her get to go wild at the farm. :sneaky:
I mean Aunt finding out that her loving nephew and not only had a massive crush on her but also secretly was fucking his Mom, would definitely be a good reason as to why the Aunt both easily and eagerly given in to the desire. :unsure::sneaky:
The mystical part involving the doll and probably the other mystical things can be and I thing is needed for this game, and I am happy to see you are using it but also I do hope that you are expanding it more as the game grows.:unsure:(y)
Few questions I have:
1. is the doll the only mystical thing you be using through the entire game or can we expect a bit more?
2. will the Aunt and Mom be the only female available or will you ad more family members as well?
3. will we be more in the visual novel style game play or will there be some exploring done as well?

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
1. is the doll the only mystical thing you be using through the entire game or can we expect a bit more?
2. will the Aunt and Mom be the only female available or will you ad more family members as well?
3. will we be more in the visual novel style game play or will there be some exploring done as well?
1. doll the only mystical thing in this game.

2. yes only aunt and mom but there will be additional characters, neighbors and Chad's college girlfriend

3. this is kinetic visual novel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You have to revise your Russian, because it's much more Slovenian and even in that language, translation give error for some words

• Thinking Face

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Did I go through the demo too fast because the first woman starts off as the Aunt but in the story he calls her Mom at some points? It is still very confusing. Will you be releasing more content or is the rest for your subscribers only? How soon before the next update? I'm very interested in seeing Mom getting involved with both. Will Grandma, come back?

• Thinking Face

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What a dick move man. I played the first demo and was looking forward at the changes, but what I get is less then the first demo and has the sex scene cut and then begs you to go buy on steam. And that's not all if you go to there website they bundled their last three updated games for $25. What's going do you want people to play test your game or not, because we already know how you divided your attention between multiple games never sticking to just one. You should have just released v0.04 instead if your already between v0.06 and v0.08.

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes