privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Holy fuck! are you for real?

Why would the developer put out a new version of the game without new content?
...money?

You're talking about the same guy that didn't release an update for two years, but still can't taking money from Patreon for its development. You really think he wouldn't just put the game, as-is, the moment he got an opportunity to offer it up on the single largest games platform every created, to sell to a brand new audience that doesn't know his history? c'mon.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
All this time and he didn't finish the Sidra and Isla content (fuuuuuck I wanted more Isla). And he apparently finished the Delilah content...but it certainly didn't feel like an ending.

Reactions: Albina33

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Hi, I think I mentioned it already a few pages back - I have two more side characters to finish, and then I'll upload the final version. Honestly, I don't know when I'm going to do that. For the time being, I'm overwhelmed with other projects, but I'll try to find time before summer ends.
Hello again. How's v0.6/Final going?

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
no new releases?
new release? for Milfy City? it´s not going to happen in a LOOONG time. The developer "supossedly" is working on a dlc for this game, but let´s be honest it´s either A) not going to happen or B) it´s going to take so long that its pretty much not coming out

Reactions: qwe123456rty

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Linda is the worst part in this game. Bob is literally asking what's wrong but all she says it's fine. But later as you progress the game she confesses to Judy that she should have communicated more with her husband. Don't start me on judy that manipulative bitch used both MC and linda for writing her book to make her fantasy a reality. I wouldn't feel bad for Bob if he wasn't such a sweet guy.
There's also celia and Gustav. I didn't feel bad for him. He is an asshole and looter. So screw him.
If icstor ever make a dlc then they should add an extra chick who is for Bob. He really deserves better.
When I got to the part where Bob is there to watch, I just couldn't help but go and talk to him. Didn't deserve all that garbage. But, the best part about that scene, is how the MC and Bob start bonding and they completely forget about Linda who's just laying there and being completely ignored :D That made me laugh. One of my favorite scenes.

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Completed Linda, Caroline, Sara's routes. Is there like an ending or something? Or a harem ending where they all find out?

Apr 8, 2021
Completed Linda, Caroline, Sara's routes. Is there like an ending or something? Or a harem ending where they all find out?
nope, dev just "finished" the game so people would stop bothering him about it.

going on his patroen page, he has something called "Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion" and they go from " Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion" as of Nov 22, 2023, to "Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion #6 Caroline, Linda and ???" as of July 19, 2024. although, nothing here's been update so it may be a WIP.

but other from that, doesn't seem to be an actually ending coming to the base game any time soon unfortunately...

MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
I'm struggling to find the 6th item, can anyone help me please, orange chair is the fifth item to find, but i cant see/find the last one, thanx in advance.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 215222.png

3.80 star(s) 425 Votes