BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Excuse me, so for Delilah is basically lose-win-lose-win until there's no content anymore?
EDIT
Nvm, I had to go through a couple of pages in the search, but I found the answer...and it's yes

Last edited:

Sam0009

Apr 28, 2022
Linda is the worst part in this game. Bob is literally asking what's wrong but all she says it's fine. But later as you progress the game she confesses to Judy that she should have communicated more with her husband. Don't start me on judy that manipulative bitch used both MC and linda for writing her book to make her fantasy a reality. I wouldn't feel bad for Bob if he wasn't such a sweet guy.
There's also celia and Gustav. I didn't feel bad for him. He is an asshole and looter. So screw him.
If icstor ever make a dlc then they should add an extra chick who is for Bob. He really deserves better.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Linda is the worst part in this game. Bob is literally asking what's wrong but all she says it's fine. But later as you progress the game she confesses to Judy that she should have communicated more with her husband. Don't start me on judy that manipulative bitch used both MC and linda for writing her book to make her fantasy a reality. I wouldn't feel bad for Bob if he wasn't such a sweet guy.
There's also celia and Gustav. I didn't feel bad for him. He is an asshole and looter. So screw him.
If icstor ever make a dlc then they should add an extra chick who is for Bob. He really deserves better.
MC can leave with the cheater Linda, Sara will comfort Bob and will live happily after :)

gaymerbaymer

Feb 25, 2024
My game is not loading pls help. It just shows loading, and the system shows the application is not responding. I even deactivated defender and extracted it again but nothing happened.

derose2k

Oct 9, 2020
I still can't figure out how to get rid of the self voice. The 'V' key is so annoying. doe sombody have a solution Thanks

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Worst story line had to be the one where you unlocked the neighbor only to find out that she was a lesbian and it ended there. The one with the stuck up swimmer girl also was disappointing as well. It felt so incomplete.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
in a way im surprised icky hasnt contracted out his art taking percentages from many projects...kinda wondering

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Onyx, do you guess the pirates will only restore the Celia route or might they also rewrite other parts of the game to restore it to a former state? I only played for a few minutes but so far I encountered a lot of mentions of College every time Sara is talked about. "Sara is a college girls going to college which she goes to. In college she is taking her college biology and college math courses to graduate from college".... Ok I get it
There seem to be new lines about the renting/roommate agreement too that werent there before, like MC mentioning Caroline recommended Linda as a landlady.
Hopefully any pirate modders listening have as much of a dislike to these lines as I do.
I came to ask about the same thing. When this started development I believe I sponsored it for a while, but I gave up on it eventually when the updates started taking a year or more. I thought, seeing the "final edition" and "completed" tags, I'd give it another go...but now it just feels like it was finally completed but all the soul has been sucked right out of it. I was hoping the restored content pack would help with that, but there's still so much that's off...

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Just give a 1 star review on f95 and on Steam and move on.
You have to have the game in your steam library to rate it. That's why it has a positive rating right now - because the people who are playing it for the first time don't realize what they're missing and weren't jerked around for the better part of a decade; and the people who went through all that aren't buying the game on Steam and thus can't review it. Bastard gets away with it again.

Reactions: vireker
3.80 star(s) 425 Votes