PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
nope, dev just "finished" the game so people would stop bothering him about it.

going on his patroen page, he has something called "Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion" and they go from " Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion" as of Nov 22, 2023, to "Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion #6 Caroline, Linda and ???" as of July 19, 2024. although, nothing here's been update so it may be a WIP.

but other from that, doesn't seem to be an actually ending coming to the base game any time soon unfortunately...
the usual scam, in short

Dariad

Oct 6, 2022
hey, may I ask if there are any route locking in the game? I just got to Sara's night visit after she gets grounded and I want to know if something happens if I continue the route with other women? In which case, I'll just grab a full save and see the gallery from there.

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
hey, may I ask if there are any route locking in the game? I just got to Sara's night visit after she gets grounded and I want to know if something happens if I continue the route with other women? In which case, I'll just grab a full save and see the gallery from there.
no routes lock the game; after Sara gets grounded, you can continue with the other girls while she´s locked in her room

Reactions: Dariad

Dariad

Oct 6, 2022
no routes lock the game; after Sara gets grounded, you can continue with the other girls while she´s locked in her room
thanks, I tought the protag saying "if I get discovered being with other girls, then maybe things can get uncomfortable" as there would be some route locking or some consecuence for going a harem route.

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
It is total laziness, lies and deception to collect money for nothing. Today they should be working on the third DLC and after more than nine months we have nothing.

The translator was trying to do a facelift but he disappeared since February.

Always the same pattern, unfulfilled promises, excuses, lies and silence.

ICSTOR is neither serious nor professional, it is shameful that they charge for this.

Other independent creators without any support team are creating more content on their own in much less time than all that ICSTOR has promised.

Not only that, if they need a creative break, they pause contributions on Patreon and continue them when they return to work.

Shameful.

Last edited:

MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
I'm stuck with Liza path, I'm supposed to go to the shop in the morning/afternoon to buy some rope, but i can't find it anywhere.

can anyone help please?

dangerdude88

Feb 11, 2021
Theres a game with graphics like this , but i cant remember the name , its basically like we start off coding some female ai and have a stepmom would is very annoyed most of the time and shes a real estate agent if im not wrong and the stepmom turns really loving when shes drunk .We use the ai later on to email the stepmom something... i wish i would remmeber

3.80 star(s) 425 Votes