OnerousGosling

Sep 25, 2022
It's not NTR. NTR is when you steal the LI or SO. It's cheating at best.
Nah man,
NTR is of 2 types, Netorare & Netori.
When we refer to NTR, we usually refers Netorare(MC's girl get stolen) rather than Netori(MC steal the other dude's girl).
In this case MC's girl is having sex with someone other than MC(I assume), so it is NTR(Netorare).

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
Nah man,
NTR is of 2 types, Netorare & Netori.
When we refer to NTR, we usually refers Netorare(MC's girl get stolen) rather than Netori(MC steal the other dude's girl).
In this case MC's girl is having sex with someone other than MC(I assume), so it is NTR(Netorare).
I know but cheating is not stealing. She is just cheating. NTR is in context of novels/ manga not just cheating. Its way more. Linda (she is the only person we see sleeping with someone else behind his back)is cheating with Bob. She is not enjoying it or Falling for Bob. Maybe He is talking about another Charakter, but then I dont know who He is talking about. we also see poolgirl have sex with others. Which is optional when I remeber correctly. and even then its not NTR because the MC Wants it and poolgirl never likes it( might be wrong on that. Havent played it since September/Oktober).

Last edited:

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
I know but cheating is not stealing. She is just cheating. NTR is in context of novels/ manga not just cheating. Its way more. Linda (she is the only person we see sleeping with someone else behind his back)is cheating with Bob. She is not enjoying it or Falling for Bob. Maybe He is talking about another Charakter, but then I dont know who He is talking about. we also see poolgirl have sex with others. Which is optional when I remeber correctly. and even then its not NTR because the MC Wants it and poolgirl never likes it( might be wrong on that. Havent played it since September/Oktober).
Just let it go man, NTR haters think if a FMC even speaks to another man it makes the game NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: hunt005 and Buddy11

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok so there's apparently some debate about this but honestly what the fuck? How is an already established LI then having sex with someone else and MC walks in on them not NTR by the very standards of f95?
Sure, already with the dad, don't bother explaining that I'm not an idiot, it's still happening after a relationship with MC is firmly established.
Totally ruined the whole thing for me. Why include a boner killer in a game intended to give boner? DIS MAKE NO SENSE...

" it's still happening after a relationship with MC is firmly established." I'm not sure MC and LInda's relationship has really been established at this point yet. If I remember correctly they haven't even had sex yet. Some Kissing, Blowjob and Titjob but no sex. So their relationship has just started.

I hate NTR. But to me it is when MC is being Cucked. Can't stand that crap. But on this 1 Linda can't even feel what Bob is doing (which says a lot). Only once does she even get excited. But her excitement if more Mental then Physical. At that part she is Fantasying about MC and not actually feeling anything from BOB.

An example of NTR that would truly ruin the game is. You have finished Celia's path. Made her submit to MC. Then you catch her with the Dean having sex. Or you show up at her apartment and she is has let her husband move back in and they are having sex. Another 1 would be you show up at her apartment and she is having a 3some with 2 guys that haven't been in the game.

Reactions: Amnesion

Baistu

Feb 2, 2020
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)
Nov. 4, 2023:
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with the new game version v1.0e, too.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d and v1.0e)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

========================================

Info:
I tried an Android port for the game with my cheat Mod,
the gallery unlocker from
here and the incest Mod from here.

But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Attention:
You still need the patch.rpy from lewdpatcher (the uncensor patch linked on the main page)
View attachment 3062904
and put it into the following folder on your phone/tablet: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\"

Android port from the game compressed v1.0e
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
this mqy not even be related to mod, however getting this traceback error message. I can download, it works fine. I close it. and then receive this. It only works one time upon inital downaload and open. anyone able to help?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpyc", line 254, in script
File "C:\Users\stude\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0e
Sun Sep 1 21:52:53 2024
```

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
this mqy not even be related to mod, however getting this traceback error message. I can download, it works fine. I close it. and then receive this. It only works one time upon inital downaload and open. anyone able to help?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpyc", line 254, in script
File "C:\Users\stude\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0e
Sun Sep 1 21:52:53 2024
```
Sorry, don't know what is causing that. I don't change the mentioned "scenes_gallery_images.rpyc" file in my Mod.
Only thing I've noticed is that your game installation has RenPy v8.1.3. But as far as I know game version v1.0e uses actually the older v7.4.11. Maybe you don't have the right game download?

Reactions: john1230

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
the change to a new renpy version might have messed with that, i never use hide so i didn't see it
Damn, I use the "H" key a lot for saves and all angles that I find really well done, naughty or not. :devilish:

If anyone has a solution I'm interested. :unsure:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Ok so there's apparently some debate about this but honestly what the fuck? How is an already established LI then having sex with someone else and MC walks in on them not NTR by the very standards of f95?
Sure, already with the dad, don't bother explaining that I'm not an idiot, it's still happening after a relationship with MC is firmly established.
Totally ruined the whole thing for me. Why include a boner killer in a game intended to give boner? DIS MAKE NO SENSE...
You talking about the same Bob&Linda bedroom stuff? It's most likely an oversight by Icstor not deleting the trigger after Linda x MC is official. If that's the scene you're moaning about you can think of that scene's trigger as non-canon after LI status is achieved.

However even if Bob x Linda continued then that would be no NTR, she would have unsatisfactory sex with her "HUSBAND", while her heart and body belong to MC.

Reactions: Mi Nombre

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Because the someone else is her husband that she's cheating on with you. Your girlfriend/wife didn't get stolen from you by someone else, she didn't enjoy it, and you're not meant to get off on the fact that she's with someone else. You started fucking another man's wife, without making any attempts whatsoever to break them up, and you discovered her having sex with said husband, that she is actively cucking with you.

Nothing about this is NTR.

May 14, 2021
I must of missed something the last time i played because when did anyone ntr the MC? If anything MC ntr'd the dad lol

3.80 star(s) 425 Votes