Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is there still an active link to the 0.60-0.61 Update Patch for PC?
All the update patches can be found somewhere on Moon's subscribestar page.
I just binged the entire game in one day after Amelia. Going to go back through and not be the town whore and see if that changes anything with her, but I was really hoping for more with her. Looking forward to her content moving forward.
There's no "more" content you get for not choosing anyone. All content is additive. So the only thing you get by choosing not to be with someone is not seeing their content. Even with the cop, Sarah, if you choose not to follow her path, if she is part of a larger scene, she still shows up, you just don't see the "extra" in that scene you would see if you were on her path.

Also, Amelia is one of the "Magnificent 7™", and the only thing you can miss on any of their paths is kinks.

So right now, the only question is, who falls first: Nana or Amy? (btw, its pretty much been determined it's going to be Nana)

Reactions: JackMiejov

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Well, it's called "Grandma's House" not "Bonking Grandma" so maybe there'll never be sex with Nana.
Hmm, seems my post is being taken somewhat out of context, probably my fault for not adding the appropriate smilies. It was meant as a bit of humour! We all know sex with Grandma is coming. It's obvious from the way she's warming up to the idea. The only question is - will there be any excited witnesses to the main event? Could be a massive inter-generational thing here :whistle:

Reactions: DistiledWater

Fredmc

Dec 16, 2017
I'm wondering where this update leads to. To be honest it sounds to me like you'll have to wait for the grandfinal ... but tbh I don't have any ideas to make you wait longer. Let's introduce new characters you'll be able to fuck one day or another

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I have found this update rather boring, matter of fact I found the last 3 to be rather boring and uneventful. Feels like spinning the wheels in the mud until a bright idea to get unstuck comes along.

I don't know if it's because I opted out of anal and lesbian content, because lewd scenes have been lax for quite awhile now.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
I have found this update rather boring, matter of fact I found the last 3 to be rather boring and uneventful. Feels like spinning the wheels in the mud until a bright idea to get unstuck comes along.

I don't know if it's because I opted out of anal and lesbian content, because lewd scenes have been lax for quite awhile now.
That very well could be part of the reason you feel like you're missing content.
A number of relatively recent lewd scenes have had either or both. So if you opted out, you may very well have missed the whole scene. Can also be due to choices you made with the different LIs too. Not every update has content for all the women with whom the MC is involved.

Personally thought the recent updates were about on par with what they have been in the past. The last couple even felt like there might have been a little more than usual. The difference might be that I'm on path with all the LIs, and the only content I always opt out of is feet.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Nope, I checked the gallery and the only scene I missed was the scene with the baby mama downstairs, all the rest are a scene with delulu's daughter and just a bunch (4 in a row) of go no where scenes with delulu woman. Like I said its been boring.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
GRANDMA'S HOUSE VS COLLEGE DAYS? In which order do I need to play???
NO NEED TO YELL! You can play in both orders first main Game and then Prequel(College Days) or Prequel and then the Main Game. The Prequel was a short try to see how long it would take to produce an Update if the Game was animated.
Have Fun.

Reactions: MellowRebel

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
NO NEED TO YELL! You can play in both orders first main Game and then Prequel(College Days) or Prequel and then the Main Game. The Prequel was a short try to see how long it would take to produce an Update if the Game was animated.
Have Fun.
I'm probably dumb for asking this, but how long did it take to make the prequel, especially compared to the main game? I'm very curious is all.
I mean compared to the main game's one update at a time.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm probably dumb for asking this, but how long did it take to make the prequel, especially compared to the main game? I'm very curious is all.
I mean compared to the main game's one update at a time.
Iirc 3 times as long for a similar amount of content.

3.80 star(s) 298 Votes