Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
this update is great even with total lack of actual sex. but the sexual tension is huge and all the ladies flaunting their goods is just wow!!! loved both miss Imogen and Helga:love::love::love: nowwe shall wait and see who's gonna be the first "victim" of Thomas)))

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
That#s not only a Mac issue... Myself have an Win-PC....and I become at every first start ( on a Day or version ) we same error to showing.
Ok, my Win is really not the newest. shame to say, it's 8.1.... But the game works on it.

I have at first load a very long time to wait. Around half an hour mostly, until the error shows up. When i start GH, the second time, before i delet the error code.
That loads the game in 3-4 min. and it works absolutly fine.

I hope this is maybe a little helpful to you, and you cam enjoy GH , even on a Mac...

best wishes...

I really hope, my English is not to bad.... school time is more then 2 dekades in historie
All good bro, thank you! One question how do you delete error code?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Arnonym41

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
I enjoy Nana's reactions far more now that the veil has been lifted and she realizes MC isn't just the sweetest grandson ever, but also a complete manwhore. She's waited too late in the game to stop the degeneracy, but bless her heart, she's certainly willing to try. Priceless.

Arnonym41

Oct 28, 2019
Well, that's the simpliest ting on this case....

It's showed to me in a normal game window..... I start the 2nd time, and wait until the it's near the failed .exe in the Task Manager. Then I click on X and delete it in the folder from GH.... Nothing magical as you see... Have a nice weekend
:cool:;)

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Hardly the first update without any full sex scenes. And it never really had any overarching story, it's been that way since the start so I don't get why it's a problem for people after half the game (roughly).

And milking? Seriously? He releases update every 14 days, how the HELL is it milking when one update don't have any penetrating sex scenes?

I swear people are getting dumber by the hour around here.....
There are many ways to milk, frequent updates don't mean anything if the dev keep holding back with constant handjobs, blowjobs, introductions of new characters, anything to hold back the main female from having any eventual sexual activities.

Reactions: #1 Cheek Clapper

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There are many ways to milk, frequent updates don't mean anything if the dev keep holding back with constant handjobs, blowjobs, introductions of new characters, anything to hold back the main female from having any eventual sexual activities.
There are 7 main females, 5 of which we have frequent sex with but of course you dingbats have to focus on the 2 that we haven't had sex with yet. Not to mention the 57 others we've had sex with.

So no, saying that MB isn't "milking" you is not an opinion, it's pure fact.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 3117878

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

There are no animations

Thread Updated: 2024-09-13
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.62
Language: English
Prequel: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2
Note2: Same instructions for switching from Part 2 to Part 3 and Part 3 to Part 4

DOWNLOAD
Part 4

Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - PIXELDRAIN -

UPDATE PATCHES (0.61>0.62)
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 3

Part 2

Part 1

Patches: * - * - *
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH* - CHARACTER CHART*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 3068784 View attachment 3068796 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 3068787 View attachment 3068793 View attachment 3068808 View attachment 3068805 View attachment 3068806 View attachment 3068792 View attachment 3068785 View attachment 3068809 View attachment 3068800 View attachment 3068810 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 3068795 View attachment 3068789 View attachment 3068799 View attachment 3068811 View attachment 3068797 View attachment 3068798 View attachment 3068807 View attachment 3068803 View attachment 3068802 View attachment 3068794
Need Mega Link please.

dpx79

Mar 26, 2024
Well i thought shawna was going to be a main girl with more story not a flyby. also is bradi's husband buying cars so you con cuck his wife i wonder.

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
MoonBox I forgot to say earlier that even though I complained that the last two updates were shorter than I would have liked them be, I still enjoyed them tremendously. I only complain, because I want more :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 298 Votes