OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Ok that is it, anyone who come here to complain about absolutely stupid topics will be thrown out.

for the 53872th time, if you dont like a game then fuck right off to off-topic and revel in the cesspool of degeneracy there. Dont stink up the game threads.

There is a difference between asking when will certain scenes be implemented and screaming how you don't like this game or how a dev is a milker despite the game getting updated over and over and over again.

If anyone causes the thread to derail too much or constantly trolls i will send you to off topic section permanently myself.

P.S: and for the normal thread goers if someone asks a question that has been already asked regarding an LI or a scene try to reply nicely or ignore them. being condescending towards others doesn't help anyone.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Ok that is it, anyone who come here to complain about absolutely stupid topics will be thrown out.

for the 53872th time, if you dont like a game then fuck right off to off-topic and revel in the cesspool of degeneracy there. Dont stink up the game threads.

There is a difference between asking when will certain scenes be implemented and screaming how you don't like this game or how a dev is a milker despite the game getting updated over and over and over again.

If anyone causes the thread to derail too much or constantly trolls i will send you to off topic section permanently myself.

P.S: and for the normal thread goers if someone asks a question that has been already asked regarding an LI or a scene try to reply nicely or ignore them. being condescending towards others doesn't help anyone.
I didn't like the last update.... :-D

• Haha
Reactions: Bangbang6969

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
The last update was a little longer than usual.......
True. Although the whole game probably won't be as long as I want it to be :D
When I first started playing it, I had almost 3 full parts to play and I binged them.
I probably shouldn't play each update as it comes out and wait for them to gather up so I have more to play at once, but I just can't help myself :D

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

Nice to see someone with the ability to do so is dealing with trollers. This is one of my favorite games so seeing someone try to gather attention in such a way to bash the game urks me sometimes, like they got nothing better to do. Thank you friend.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Okay, after the latest update (v0.62) I'm just going to have to say what nobody here will want to hear (or read I guess), but... Annabelle is in my personal top 5 ladies in the game now. Piglet's got back, yo! And front for that matter. And yeah, she's a right bloody bitch but damn, her arc during this trip... You gotta admit, it's making her a whole lot more appealing now than how she was when introduced!

-Mal

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Okay, after the latest update (v0.62) I'm just going to have to say what nobody here will want to hear (or read I guess), but... Annabelle is in my personal top 5 ladies in the game now. Piglet's got back, yo! And front for that matter. And yeah, she's a right bloody bitch but damn, her arc during this trip... You gotta admit, it's making her a whole lot more appealing now than how she was when introduced!

-Mal
And she has got a great daughter too. Hopefully we will live to see a nice family scene

Reactions: CircaAD

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Anybody else having issues with the zip of version 0.62? Downloaded it from 2 different channels and both downloads fail to unpack completely. 7zip gets stuck on 97% unpacking a renpy lib and just seems to freeze over. (Need to go into TaskMan to kill the process)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Anybody else having issues with the zip of version 0.62? Downloaded it from 2 different channels and both downloads fail to unpack completely. 7zip gets stuck on 97% unpacking a renpy lib and just seems to freeze over. (Need to go into TaskMan to kill the process)
No I can't say I had that problem here ever...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Your zip's version? Try the latest 7zip.

Reactions: JJohns2049

joedowntown

Jun 15, 2020
I just binged the entire game in one day after Amelia. Going to go back through and not be the town whore and see if that changes anything with her, but I was really hoping for more with her. Looking forward to her content moving forward.

Reactions: Mr. Grant
3.80 star(s) 298 Votes