MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I'm becoming more and more convinced of how weird the comments in this thread can be...

MoonBox , what the hell did you do to these people to make them write such stupid comments, not to mention the new "will Nana get a facelift" comment :KEK:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
That doesn't sound like a serious question to me or anyone else using a laugh emoji. What I want to know from you is why do you think Nana needs a facelift? Do you think she looks too old and wrinkly or is there some other reason? I'm trying to make sense of why ask such a question?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
That doesn't sound like a serious question to me or anyone else using a laugh emoji. What I want to know from you is why do you think Nana needs a facelift? Do you think she looks too old and wrinkly or is there some other reason? I'm trying to make sense of why ask such a question?
Don't pay attention to him, the dude was just trying to troll in a funny way that ended up making everyone laugh at him and put myself in a stupid situation.
Have to be that stupid to say "Hey Nana, get a facelift, you should look like a sexy bimbo." :rolleyes: (y)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Don't pay attention to him, the dude was just trying to troll in a funny way that ended up making everyone laugh at him and put myself in a stupid situation.
Have to be that stupid to say "Hey Nana, get a facelift, you should look like a sexy bimbo." :rolleyes: (y)
You're probably right, and I myself just fed into that comment without thinking of the trolling implications. He obviously expected people to bash him for whatever attention seeking reason he was going for.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
you would think that it would be more gilfs in the game, i mean the game is called grandma's house after all....its the little things you notice......i mean it wouldn't be any sort of problem at all if the grandma of the red heads got put into the game, think of it as merely a suggestion

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you would think that it would be more gilfs in the game, i mean the game is called grandma's house after all....its the little things you notice......i mean it wouldn't be any sort of problem at all if the grandma of the red heads got put into the game, think of it as merely a suggestion
That doesn't make any sense.

Most people only have two grandmothers, Nana is MCs maternal grandmother and she's the one who owns the house. Thus Grandma's House. MCs maternal grandfather is dead. There would be no reason for any other grandparents to be in residence purely going off the game title.

I will take this opportunity to point out that Aunt Liz is now, technically, a GILF.

The same will also, eventually, be true of Annabelle, Asami, Jada, Mable, and Riona.

Randeza

May 16, 2018

Most people only have two grandmothers, Nana is MCs maternal grandmother and she's the one who owns the house. Thus Grandma's House. MCs maternal grandfather is dead. There would be no reason for any other grandparents to be in residence purely going off the game title.

I will take this opportunity to point out that Aunt Liz is now, technically, a GILF.

The same will also, eventually, be true of Annabelle, Asami, Jada, Mable, and Riona.
ofc it make sense. I want more gilfs in the game? and i want a red head gilf that is the grandma to the red heads?

Reactions: CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ofc it make sense. I want more gilfs in the game? and i want a red head gilf that is the grandma to the red heads?
If you want more gilfs in the game just say that. There's no need to drag the games title into it.

If you had just said you want more gilfs and to meed the red heads grandma I wouldn't have said anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Randeza

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I kinda miss the red head family. I bet they miss the mc too. That's a very spicy family. And i don't even prefer redheads. But those twins are such minxes and and the oldest is such a cuckquean! The sextalk is the strongest with them.

Of course moonbox doesn't care. He leaves us. Suffering. In the rain. Alone. Sitting in a swing. That creaks. While we cry!
40d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Randeza and CircaAD

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

I mean Riona is in her 50's and there are a couple of her sons we will never meet maybe they already made her a grandma.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Finally finished the recent release, pretty good wholesome fun, but the development with Annabelle was kinda heartbreaking. Really makes me wonder how she's ended up like this, but Sophia didn't. It's looking like Ophelia was a better mother to Sophia than she was to Annabelle
My guess is she probably hated her father for some reasons and started her "all men are filthy, disgusting perverts" phase et kept it all her life until MC arrived.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.80 star(s) 298 Votes