S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My guess is she probably hated her father for some reasons and started her "all men are filthy, disgusting perverts" phase et kept it all her life until MC arrived.
Perhaps, but that doesn't explain why/how Sophia is so physically affectionate, and her mother Annabelle looked like she'd never even heard of a hug before

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Perhaps, but that doesn't explain why/how Sophia is so physically affectionate, and her mother Annabelle looked like she'd never even heard of a hug before
The way she talked to Ophelia, I guess she hate everyone since then and she is a spoiled brat. Ophelia kinda given up and was spending more time with Sophia who ended more like her grandma than her mom.:unsure:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Update 62 was actually okay from a character standpoint, pretty much just due to Helga. But I hate how many godforsaken naps the MC constantly takes (granted this has annoyed me from the beginning of the game), this dude took at least 3 naps in this update which only even lasts like a day and a half. This dude sleeps like 20 hours a day and somehow still manages to be awake for like 10+ hours a day. The naps shit is literally just a waste of time and generally a lazy excuse for someone to walk in on MC's dick hanging out, which often doesn't even lead to anything substantive happening anyway.

tl;dr: Helga good, naps bad.

Reactions: MalLiz

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Putin my serious hat on for a minute...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is Thomas referring to Liz being a Cuck Queen and trying to get him to impregnate all the ladies in his sphere? Not really sure what he means here or her reaction. This is all setting the table for snack time, i get that... but I think there is a chance I am missinterpreting this.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Is Thomas referring to Liz being a Cuck Queen and trying to get him to impregnate all the ladies in his sphere? Not really sure what he means here or her reaction. This is all setting the table for snack time, i get that... but I think there is a chance I am missinterpreting this.
I took it as saying that in front of Liz would give Liz the opportunity to say she(Nana) should sleep with the MC because that would make her(Liz) Happy and as an added Bonus as you said satisfying her cuckquean fetish too but I could be wrong there...

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Is Thomas referring to Liz being a Cuck Queen and trying to get him to impregnate all the ladies in his sphere? Not really sure what he means here or her reaction. This is all setting the table for snack time, i get that... but I think there is a chance I am misinterpreting this.
Because Liz would be happy to see her mom getting fucked by MC, so if Nana says that to Liz, she'll probably say that she wants to see her sucking MC right now, and Nana isn't ready for that.... yet. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Minced_Fluoride

Aug 10, 2023
Finally finished the recent release, pretty good wholesome fun, but the development with Annabelle was kinda heartbreaking. Really makes me wonder how she's ended up like this, but Sophia didn't. It's looking like Ophelia was a better mother to Sophia than she was to Annabelle
That's an interesting take on it. I had mostly just seen her as "the annoying one". With the risk of sounding disrespectful of Moonbox I think there might not be that much thought behind it, the rest of the game has been (as far as I recall) rather light on that kind of psychological depth. But I could be wrong about that. And with that said, my favorite part of this game is the story. I actually usually click through the sex scenes rather quickly. So I've really enjoyed these latest story-heavy updates.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's an interesting take on it. I had mostly just seen her as "the annoying one". With the risk of sounding disrespectful of Moonbox I think there might not be that much thought behind it, the rest of the game has been (as far as I recall) rather light on that kind of psychological depth. But I could be wrong about that. And with that said, my favorite part of this game is the story. I actually usually click through the sex scenes rather quickly. So I've really enjoyed these latest story-heavy updates.
You're not wrong, the majority of the characters have been pretty shallow, with the notable exception of Aunt Amy and her backstory.

It's possible, hell maybe even likely, that I'm seeing depth to her character where none is intended, but at the same time, I'm only going off what is actually written and shown.

Like all we ever got before of Annabelle was seeing the spoiled tyrant, and coupled with what Ophelia said about not being good at disciplining her when she was growing up, we're lead to believe that's all there is to the story.

But it looks like Ophelia never actually showed Annabelle any love or affection when she was growing up either. I wouldn't be surprised to learn Annabelle was largely looked after by Ophelia's staff. The staff likely weren't be paid to raise her, simply to mind her, so no love or affection from them especially depending on how young she started to grow into a tyrant.

I'm thinking that Ophelia was much more present and hands on with the raising of Sophia, than she was with Annabelle given how drastically different they both are in their base states, and how little Sophia is shown to actually care about her mother.

Annabelle is only now, it seems, learning what affection is on a personal level, and that kindness is often returned with kindness. Like so much about her character makes sense if you think of her as being like a rescue animal was constantly neglected and abused by their previous owner, and now their new owner need to take time to rehabilitate them with patience and love.

Of course the real tragedy here is that none of this matters and MC will most likely continue to treat the same as he ever has and continue the borderline abusive BDSM with her rather than adapting to (what I at least see as) new information and circumstances

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeplisskin

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the real tragedy here is that none of this matters and MC will most likely continue to treat the same as he ever
That isn't tragedy. That's the best thing.
the borderline abusive BDSM
For us who are into this stuff this is the very reason it's interesting and fun. Please do try not to kinkshame.
You see way waaay too much gloom and IRL into this :sneaky:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That isn't tragedy. That's the best thing.

For us who are into this stuff this is the very reason it's interesting and fun. Please do try not to kinkshame.
You see way waaay too much gloom and IRL into this :sneaky:
I'm not kinkshaming. Or rather, I'm not kinkshaming BDSM in general, I'll happily and always kinkshame abuse and abusive BDSM though.

Also, as for you saying the lack of adaption is the best thing, no. Maybe to you, but to me, it's borderline out of character. And I only say borderline because noting I've said about Annabelle is confirmed.

MC continuing to treat Annabelle the same way as he always has, despite her changing behavior and showing glimpses into what it likely her true nature, is to me like if MC kept behaving the same way toward Aunt Amy after learning about her nearly being raped and her resulting trauma as he had been before and continues to act towards other women around him.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeilBaum
3.80 star(s) 298 Votes