RehnMaisri

Aug 18, 2023
Ran into this game a while ago and been enjoying the quirky story immensely. And though no Nana or Amy scene yet, it just means the payoff will be IMMACULATE!

Quick question. Is LewdPatcher having issues for anyone else? I wanted to replay the whole story again, but when I went to the link for the Mod, it said it was down. Does anyone have the Inc. mod I can use for Part 2&3, please? Thank you and hope your day is going even better then the MC's is!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ran into this game a while ago and been enjoying the quirky story immensely. And though no Nana or Amy scene yet, it just means the payoff will be IMMACULATE!

Quick question. Is LewdPatcher having issues for anyone else? I wanted to replay the whole story again, but when I went to the link for the Mod, it said it was down. Does anyone have the Inc. mod I can use for Part 2&3, please? Thank you and hope your day is going even better then the MC's is!
LewedPatcher is down. I dont know what it is, but its off few days.

Reactions: RehnMaisri

Nobody44773

Feb 5, 2019

Here you go

Edit: LewdPatcher works again

Last edited:

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
Is the incest patch for part one not working for anyone else? I did the usual. Download, extract to game folder, and started the game (Yes, I'm just starting this) and it's calling everyone the Patreon friendly "Landlady", etc.

3.80 star(s) 298 Votes