Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
On Patreon:

Character sheet & new hair system
New

Hey guys! All RPGs need character sheets so you can track your progression (and understand how your character mechanically interacts with the game world).
Female Agent's character sheet has just been a placeholder so far, but last week I dusted off the nascent code and hooked it up to the game’s systems. Changes:
  • Agency logo and flavour text now changes based on heroine nationality
  • Status tab now displays currently active status effects (e.g. drunk, tired, horny) and the relevant buffs/debuffs (e.g. if the heroine is horny her sex skills get a buff, and her resist seduction checks get a debuff)
  • Profile tab now displays basic traits and skill levels (with XP progress bars)
  • Personal tab now displays different flavour text based on lifepath/character creation choices, and keeps track of ‘body count’ (e.g. sexual partners) and ‘confirmed kills’
  • Achievements tab is still a placeholder for now
  • Mission tab now displays active and completed quests

We plan to update the little black and white headshot so it’ll change based on your heroine’s face…but we’re holding off on that until we’ve completed our…

New hair system!

Right the heroine has one hairstyle that doesn’t change. We’re working on an improved system where she can change her style for different scenes – tie it up for a workout, curl or straighten it for a date, etc. Our illustrator lovely Victoria is doing something really cool with layers that will allow your heroine to style her hair in multiple ways by varying her bangs/buns/ponytails. Sneak peek at work-in-progress attached!

Okay, guys, that’s it for this week’s report! Next I’m making some changes to the early lifepath section, including opening it up for heroines of all FIVE EYES nations (not just the UK) and some other critical tasks. I’ve also got some really good feedback on the MOABS design document that I need to incorporate into the doc. It’s a very busy time but it’s very exciting! I’ll get back to it now and update you on progress soon. ❤‍
When he finishes all his interface changes he will say that everything got complicated and that he has not been able to finish the chapter and that it is almost ready but that it is not yet hot enough for his exquisite taste. then everything will be ready for (drum roll) February.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
At this point you can do what you want to Crush: beat him up, give him a swirlie, piss on his rug, trash his car, frame him for the theft of a million dollars, have him attacked by nihilists, have one of his bowling buddies die of a heart attack and then have that buddy's ashes blow back into his face when he tries to scatter them into the Pacific Ocean, whatever -- the Scammer abides.

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
At this point you can do what you want to Crush: beat him up, give him a swirlie, piss on his rug, trash his car, frame him for the theft of a million dollars, have him attacked by nihilists, have one of his bowling buddies die of a heart attack and then have that buddy's ashes blow back into his face when he tries to scatter them into the Pacific Ocean, whatever -- the Scammer abides.
that last one is very specific, did that happen to you?

avg_man

Feb 26, 2018
This is one of those games I remember every once in a while, and am always surprised that its still not finished. Which is shocking, because I played this game ago before the first reboot.

It's a race between Female Agent and Yandere Simulator for which is completed first, and honestly both devs - and I use the word incredibly generously here - seem more interested in milking patreon than actually working on their games.

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
On Patreon:

USA, Australia, Canada & New Zealand restored to Lifepath
New
5 days ago
Hi guys! The previous version of the Lifepath was restricted to UK heroines only. Last week I updated the code and added some regionalisation text, so your heroine can now be from any of the FIVE EYES nations.
I feel like the childhood section in 1.11 is a little bit boring and overlong: there are some unnecessary scenes (like modelling the results of the heroine’s high school exams). So I’m streamlining those, and dialling up some emotional, zeitgeist-y moments that help explain how the heroine ended up in intelligence work.

Meanwhile, I’ve been getting more great feedback on the MOABS design document. What I secretly wanted was for everybody to call it a credit to my genius, a triumph of my will; what I’m actually getting back is much more useful and is going to make the Bangkok episodes even better. I’m very excited about it.

Okay! Coffee break is over, back to work. ❤‍

orellion

May 12, 2023
On Patreon:

USA, Australia, Canada & New Zealand restored to Lifepath
New
5 days ago
Hi guys! The previous version of the Lifepath was restricted to UK heroines only. Last week I updated the code and added some regionalisation text, so your heroine can now be from any of the FIVE EYES nations.
I feel like the childhood section in 1.11 is a little bit boring and overlong: there are some unnecessary scenes (like modelling the results of the heroine’s high school exams). So I’m streamlining those, and dialling up some emotional, zeitgeist-y moments that help explain how the heroine ended up in intelligence work.

Meanwhile, I’ve been getting more great feedback on the MOABS design document. What I secretly wanted was for everybody to call it a credit to my genius, a triumph of my will; what I’m actually getting back is much more useful and is going to make the Bangkok episodes even better. I’m very excited about it.

Okay! Coffee break is over, back to work. ❤‍
No shout out to the beautiful Victoria this time?

Reactions: OSBPLZ and gds21

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
On Patreon:

Tanlines coming soon!
New
14 minutes ago
Hey guys! I've been busy this week doing more writing and coding work on the Lifepath childhood section.
Several people have asked for a release estimate. I can't provide one yet because of some avatar customisation features we're also working on. (We want to include them in the next release, because the start of the game includes the character creation screen.)
One feature we teased a couple weeks ago is the new hairstyle options, another is tanlines. This is more complex than you'd expect, but our illustrator lovely Victoria has produced a system that turns our pasty desk officer into a believably bronzed backpacking babe.

In the story, the tan will be added during the Malaysia episode: the reason we're implementing it now is because this system will also allow us to give you more base skin tones with which to customise your heroine.

Currently the game only supports fair skin: we plan to add olive and pale choices to the next episode. (More can be added in the future.)

Different ethnicities
This is still on my wish list, but it's a bigger project than just changing caucasian skin tones – some avatar assets will need to be totally redrawn (because the tanline layers glitch if you make them too dark), and we'd also need to rewrite some story and background elements to reflect the different experiences the heroine would have in some of the scenes.

So my playthrough of Female Agent Freema Agyeman is going to have to wait. This is a frequently requested feature, so I know this is going to be disappointing news to some players, and I'm sorry about it. We might be able to make a Latina CIA officer work in this update, we'll do our best!

Okay, that's it for the report – I'm going to get back to writing & coding work tomorrow. We're working as hard as we can every day and we thank you humbly for your patience and support.
❤‍

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
On Patreon:

Hair is now over 9000
New
An hour ago
Hair in games is both interesting and challenging, since there is a lot to get right in hair.
It is an enormous time effort and I have yet to see someone do hair fast. As with everything in art: Reference is key!
Hair is one of the best tools to create personality in a character, since it shows a lot of attitude.
–Calvin Verhoolen, Senior Character Artist [EA, Disney, Konami, Ubisoft]
Hey guys! Our illustrator lovely Victoria went crazy and decided that sweet little Female Agent should have way more hair options than your average AAA blockbuster.
She's invented this cool system that uses layers to take the number of hairstyle options in the game from 6 to more than 300 in the next release.

The trick is mixing and matching reusable assets like buns and bangs in order to create more options; she's very clever

We're working on implementing the new options into the avatar system and the UI, and also ironing out some fine details in the new skin tone choices.

The plan is basically to make the avatar more customisable between scenes (and have NPCs/the game react to it from time to time).

I'm also continuing to work on the overall story structure (based on feedback to the MOABS design document) and regionalise/edit the early Lifepath sections.

Okay, that's it for the report, we're basically just working hard on everything, art, systems and content ❤‍

3.60 star(s) 119 Votes