Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I played the "unfinished beta" update a couple days ago after basically giving up on the game when he announced what will become yet another reboot. The weirdest part, to me, is him complaining about how the most recent content "wasn't hot". Imo it was the best update, even unfinished, of the last 3 or so.

Reactions: gds21 and dasflute2

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Really hope someone leaks that beat sheet, honestly I'd kind of prefer to just read the 178 page outline and see what he envisions the general remaining plot to be than wait half a year to see a couple of those pages turned into an update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Crush has moved his game into previously-uncharted territory: the Meta-Scam. In this, his third reboot, he is no longer scamming about making a game. He is now scamming about writing about a game he will never make. In a few months he will be scamming about writing a guide to his beat sheet because the beat sheet is so long. I swear, I don't even resent the lying fucker anymore because he is so damned good at this.

somalimechaprogram

Sep 12, 2021
Crush has moved his game into previously-uncharted territory: the Meta-Scam. In this, his third reboot, he is no longer scamming about making a game. He is now scamming about writing about a game he will never make. In a few months he will be scamming about writing a guide to his beat sheet because the beat sheet is so long. I swear, I don't even resent the lying fucker anymore because he is so damned good at this.
In early 2025, you can expect him to post about a book called How To Make Money On Patreon that he is writing (he won't ever finish it).

Reactions: AJensen and gds21

Arkady

May 15, 2018
In early 2025, you can expect him to post about a book called How To Make Money On Patreon that he is writing (he won't ever finish it).
You mean in early 2035. Enough sheep eager to pull the wool over their own eyes to keep the previous scams hype projects going until then.

Reactions: gds21

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
But if you only check in once a decade you'll miss the drama of four to five complete reboots!
why do you think i'm here at least once a month? for updates? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tag this shit as abandoned. or better yet make a tag specifically for developers that do this shit.
i suggested long time ago "milking in progress" tag for him and guys alike but nobody added it in tag reforms

boss aaron

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys so the images doesn't work when I use the offline version I tried switching browsers too but it still doesn't load. Is it because I'm on my Android or is there a way to fix this? Thank you

Yuaiji Liu

Sep 22, 2018
Hey guys so the images doesn't work when I use the offline version I tried switching browsers too but it still doesn't load. Is it because I'm on my Android or is there a way to fix this? Thank you
It worked fine on both Ubuntu 23 and Windows 11 late last year. Since Crush hasn't released for some time so I guess we are on the same version too. So my guess is Android.

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
On Patreon:

Character sheet & new hair system
New

Hey guys! All RPGs need character sheets so you can track your progression (and understand how your character mechanically interacts with the game world).
Female Agent's character sheet has just been a placeholder so far, but last week I dusted off the nascent code and hooked it up to the game’s systems. Changes:
  • Agency logo and flavour text now changes based on heroine nationality
  • Status tab now displays currently active status effects (e.g. drunk, tired, horny) and the relevant buffs/debuffs (e.g. if the heroine is horny her sex skills get a buff, and her resist seduction checks get a debuff)
  • Profile tab now displays basic traits and skill levels (with XP progress bars)
  • Personal tab now displays different flavour text based on lifepath/character creation choices, and keeps track of ‘body count’ (e.g. sexual partners) and ‘confirmed kills’
  • Achievements tab is still a placeholder for now
  • Mission tab now displays active and completed quests

We plan to update the little black and white headshot so it’ll change based on your heroine’s face…but we’re holding off on that until we’ve completed our…

New hair system!

Right the heroine has one hairstyle that doesn’t change. We’re working on an improved system where she can change her style for different scenes – tie it up for a workout, curl or straighten it for a date, etc. Our illustrator lovely Victoria is doing something really cool with layers that will allow your heroine to style her hair in multiple ways by varying her bangs/buns/ponytails. Sneak peek at work-in-progress attached!

Okay, guys, that’s it for this week’s report! Next I’m making some changes to the early lifepath section, including opening it up for heroines of all FIVE EYES nations (not just the UK) and some other critical tasks. I’ve also got some really good feedback on the MOABS design document that I need to incorporate into the doc. It’s a very busy time but it’s very exciting! I’ll get back to it now and update you on progress soon. ❤‍

Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
So, is there any ETA on the next playable build, or is it just gonna be planning updates for the rest of the year?

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
So, is there any ETA on the next playable build, or is it just gonna be planning updates for the rest of the year?
Of course not. It will be done when it’s done

Crush is notorious for setting deadlines and then misses them for mouths or even exclude entire promised scenes from the scope at all just “because”

3.60 star(s) 119 Votes