robin312

Jul 6, 2023
We're working on implementing the new options into the avatar system and the UI, and also ironing out some fine details in the new skin tone choices.
Each time they are fixing things than isn't even broken make me smile
Implementing all those gimmicks instead of the game engine just shows everyone that it's still the same old Crush
No actual work on the engine, because it's hard and complicated. It's better to add feature that no one need and easy to implement

Apr 3, 2019
Each time they are fixing things than isn't even broken make me smile
Implementing all those gimmicks instead of the game engine just shows everyone that it's still the same old Crush
No actual work on the engine, because it's hard and complicated. It's better to add feature that no one need and easy to implement
Just curious, what features do you want added to the engine? I genuinely think it's fine (not great, not fantastic, not awful, just fine) for what Crush ultimately wants: kinetic novel with a couple of screens to show stats, maybe an overlay, maybe an animation.

orellion

May 12, 2023
The only problem with sprucing up a 2d avatar with so many options is there is no way to accurately represent it with in game photos or renders.

Reactions: gds21

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Just curious, what features do you want added to the engine? I genuinely think it's fine (not great, not fantastic, not awful, just fine) for what Crush ultimately wants: kinetic novel with a couple of screens to show stats, maybe an overlay, maybe an animation.
I don't want anything from Crush
It's just hilarious from my point of view how he is finding side work instead of reworkind the main story and integrating lifepath content into it
Does anyone asked him about a new hairstyle system or tanlines, lol?

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I can't believe man's still drawing this out. I had high-hopes for this, seven years ago. It had such potential, I can't fathom why things have gone the way they have
It's not complicated. Patreon and similar schemes incentivize exactly this behavior. If you can do the absolute minimum necessary to maintain your support base without ever actually achieving anything, you have a steady income stream for essentially no effort. The guy makes a solid middle- to upper-middle class income and most weeks he probably never lifts a finger on this project. Until and unless a results-based funding mechanism comes around and is widely adopted, this kind of behavior will be the norm rather than the exception (although Crush will likely remain an outlier as far as egregiousness goes, because most nonproductive/incompetent/scamming creators can't generate the kind of loyalty over time that he has).

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i'd like to ask, is there anyone else that makes a game like this (spy-themed), preferably html but renpy is okay, that has better rate of updates than crushstation?

i joined this site maybe 2 years by now and from then until now, this game hasn't really been updated much, which is such a shame cuz it's pretty good. I really like the adventuring around town and the country celebration part

• Red Heart
Reactions: GC7pp

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
i'd like to ask, is there anyone else that makes a game like this (spy-themed), preferably html but renpy is okay, that has better rate of updates than crushstation?

i joined this site maybe 2 years by now and from then until now, this game hasn't really been updated much, which is such a shame cuz it's pretty good. I really like the adventuring around town and the country celebration part
Its a whole other kind of game. But Manila Shaw - Blackmail obsession..

• Red Heart
Reactions: GC7pp and gds21

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

Blue Swallow

@LonelyWolf

Mar 19, 2024

If you want to laugh a little and haven't tested it yet, go try "Girl Spy" (v0.1.1) by Lobsterman9999, which is the affectionate parody of "Female Agent". But seriously, yes, I'm agree; "Blue Swallow" remains an excellent choice in terms of espionage for an html game with updates... Uh? Let's just say: more regular (a nice euphemism, not to be too harsh for all this hard work, generously provided by our good old Crush)! :LOL:

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
If you want to laugh a little and haven't tested it yet, go try "Girl Spy" (v0.1.1) by Lobsterman9999, which is the affectionate parody of "Female Agent". But seriously, yes, I'm agree; Blue Swallow remains an excellent choice in terms of espionage for an html game with updates... Uh? Let's just say: more regular (a nice euphemism, not to be too harsh for all this hard work, generously provided by our good old Crush)! :LOL:
It's even turned out to be faithful in terms of update schedule

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
On Patreon:

Skin tones increased from 1 to 7
New
Yesterday
Hey guys! The new character generator will feature a choice of seven skin tone options for you to further individualise your heroine.
Each option has its own unique glowing gorgeous tan version, to enable your heroine to convincingly go undercover among a group of bronzed backpacking babes in Bangkok.
(This is mainly a cosmetic change only, but will have occasional flavour text differences during sunbathing scenes, NPCs occasionally commenting on your tanline choices, etc.)

Bargirl beach trips officially confirmed

I was aiming to get all the youth regionalisation finished last week, but I couldn't get it all done, so I'll keep working on it this week. Okay I'm gonna get back to it! ❤‍

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
If you want to laugh a little and haven't tested it yet, go try "Girl Spy" (v0.1.1) by Lobsterman9999, which is the affectionate parody of "Female Agent". But seriously, yes, I'm agree; "Blue Swallow" remains an excellent choice in terms of espionage for an html game with updates... Uh? Let's just say: more regular (a nice euphemism, not to be too harsh for all this hard work, generously provided by our good old Crush)! :LOL:
Girl Spy is quite good, and I say that as someone who has no real interest in trans stuff. But it's very well written and developed and honestly I think calling it "just" a parody is a disservice.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Girl Spy is quite good, and I say that as someone who has no real interest in trans stuff. But it's very well written and developed and honestly I think calling it "just" a parody is a disservice.
Aint that game rather short? Ive played it a few times, and every time it seems to end at the same spot..

• Haha
Reactions: hligahudiaunf
Apr 3, 2019
On Patreon:

Skin tones increased from 1 to 7
New
Yesterday
Hey guys! The new character generator will feature a choice of seven skin tone options for you to further individualise your heroine.
Each option has its own unique glowing gorgeous tan version, to enable your heroine to convincingly go undercover among a group of bronzed backpacking babes in Bangkok.
(This is mainly a cosmetic change only, but will have occasional flavour text differences during sunbathing scenes, NPCs occasionally commenting on your tanline choices, etc.)

Bargirl beach trips officially confirmed

I was aiming to get all the youth regionalisation finished last week, but I couldn't get it all done, so I'll keep working on it this week. Okay I'm gonna get back to it! ❤‍
Spending an entire week's worth of work on that, considering most of the art work is done by someone else, is absolutely wild.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Spending an entire week's worth of work on that, considering most of the art work is done by someone else, is absolutely wild.
Oh, you vastly underestimate the amount of jerking off involved in the quality control and ensuring the tanlines look hot enough. We're lucky he didn't suffer dehydration severe enough to put him into bed. :whistle::coffee:

3.60 star(s) 119 Votes