3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there any way to disable the inflation? It's a huge turn off for me.
Don't get caught, or use the blue flowers after that. They also creampie Julia after a couple of seconds during fuck. If you abort that right after catch, you will slip the creampie.

The longer way would be: use Cheat engine, Inflation has value from 33. Once you found the right value, you can lock this and prevent from belly inflation.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry, my bad. ^^
What you need and can be found here:
It's easy to use once you inject the DLL. There is also a how-to on this page. Just in case you don't use an english Keyboard, or don't find the ~ to activate the input, just use another key after connecting in settings UUU.

EDIT: as long as Julia has clothes, she would not "sexttacked". Let the Zombies strip her First and then use godmode. ;)

P.S.: still love your profile picture. :)
Thank, I found them before the server go down, I let my message for everyone else, but thank you!
Also, even in GodMode, zombie try to grab you, so, not necessary to wait before doing it
Ps: Thank's!

It's what I wanted to know x)
When I search, everyone talk about a UUU thing, and when I search this in internet, it's what he give me
I want to use the god mod for exploration, so...
UUU = Universal Update Utility? Or it's something else?
I reply to my own quote
So, It's not what I say, it's this thing

You have a big tuto

Reactions: Balial42

deadcr_

Sep 11, 2020
Yes, with Cheat Engine. There is a fantastic CE table for v0.4 where you could fix inflation, among other things (fully nude, infinite health and ammo...) but nobody made one for later versions. There's also instructions how to fix it yourself via CE in this thread but I don't have a link for it (I think BJ adds 0.1, anal 0.15 and vaginal 0.2 to inflation stat).
it would be so awesome, it would be so cool

Reactions: Man_Doge

elframme

Oct 2, 2020
Not sure, it's been a while to unlock this outfit. But I would say, you can get it in the first mission with the timer, or by shooting the emblems at the cave Level, I think. Nonetheless, you can try to search for that at the first page. Someone did a list of things to do, in order to get all the collectables. The shortest way might be a savefile where this is already unlocked.
many thanks, will try

Reactions: Balial42

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
look its not perfect like you guys are imagining(but it works really fine in sex atacks), sooo before making questions to me like "its not working,etc", use your imagination and try to make it "works", i was tryng to make an flying mod(as you can see its incomplete) if i complete and it works i'll update this CT
Is there an update to this modification?
My gratitude!

Balial42

May 3, 2018
do anyone still have the 0.4.254 rev1 version? i tried searching it up but all the link already down
I did a quick search, but didn't had luck. They used to have older versions in their blogspot, but the link is down. Some to kemono. The only link i've found ist from SVS, but I didn't try to click the links they provided. And even then, you'll be sent to low-speed filehosts...

pNpTransistorNpN

Sep 10, 2019
Genuine query for whoever uploads new releases, what's the point of even having a changelog function on page 1 when it fucking never gets updated? It can't be that hard to copy and paste the thing from the dev website in comparison to uploading it to multiple file transferring sites.

And before anyone replies saying it was posted a few pages back, that's not the point. We shouldn't have to go looking for it when there's a specific spot for it right above the downloads

May 15, 2020
Don't get caught, or use the blue flowers after that. They also creampie Julia after a couple of seconds during fuck. If you abort that right after catch, you will slip the creampie.

The longer way would be: use Cheat engine, Inflation has value from 33. Once you found the right value, you can lock this and prevent from belly inflation.

Well I've never been good with stuff like Cheat Engine so RIP.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Can someone please give me a proper guide step by step how to activate the god mode?
Ok I'll try..
Download, as indicated above, UUU
Once installed, follow the guide until it explains how to inject the DLL into the game

Once done, you launch your game, you go to a chapter, and there, you press the key to activate the debug mode (normally, it's ~ , but it may turn out to be another key, you can change it in config)
Once the debug mode appears (i.e. a small bar at the bottom of your screen, and if you press a second time, a bigger window) you write "God" in it and you send, it will then activate the godMode

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Ok I'll try..
Once installed, follow the guide until it explains how to inject the DLL into the game

Once done, you launch your game, you go to a chapter, and there, you press the key to activate the debug mode (normally, it's ~ , but it may turn out to be another key, you can change it in config)
Once the debug mode appears (i.e. a small bar at the bottom of your screen, and if you press a second time, a bigger window) you write "God" in it and you send, it will then activate the godMode
I'll try right now.....it looks simple your explanation! :D

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Ok I'll try..

How many cheats do you Know? Ammo as well?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
For ammo, like everyone say, use cheat engine
But... Honestly, with the special cards, or the codes in the game, you don't need them, I very often have 100 to 200 revolver bullets, killing everything that moves
There's only the big immortals in front of that, or you have to use the shotgun, or the bazooka

Reactions: bennino1984

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Ammo doesn't work, afaik. I would use CheatEngine for that. But these commands should still work:

slomo x - Sets game speed to the desired speed e.g. 1.0, 0.5, 2.0
Note: use with caution, since it's difficult to reverse these actions!

changesize x - Sets player size to the desired size (not sure about it)

fov x - Sets the field of view to the desired angle, e.g. 0, 90
(Already in the latest build)

stat fps - Toggles displaying FPS on screen

You can also search for UUU console commands with Google or whatever you prefer to search.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes