3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there something wrong with the discord. I decided to finally get around to checking the game out and join the discord, but I keep getting a invalid invite from the discord link on the OP.

Reactions: Kintaroe

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Reactions: nerogaf

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
Where's the third card in the beginning of m07? I went through the metal detector and got into the courtyard, but afaik there's nowhere else for me to go but the three card door, and I can't find the third card anywhere.

Qwerty14412

Aug 6, 2022
Hey people, does anyone have a Bioasshard area version 0.0.3 or 0.0.2. I can't find this old version anywhere, it's been deleted everywhere. If someone gives this version I will be very grateful to you

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Hey people, does anyone have a Bioasshard area version 0.0.3 or 0.0.2. I can't find this old version anywhere, it's been deleted everywhere. If someone gives this version I will be very grateful to you
I got that one too, lol. I'm gonna try to upload it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried it and something weird is going on with it. If I try and look at the game the screen is black, I can hear the music etc but the screen is black. If i open another window that is smaller than full screen and look at it, I can see the game displayed behind it just fine. But I click on the full screen game, the screen goes black again... never have I seen that happen before with any game.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Fantasy Cards for version v0.6.438

Cutting down from my last list since most of the (tier)codes are unneeded anyways.

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell ya right now, trying to figure this version out was a pain in the ass. Thanks again to CyanideAnarchy for some base codes.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Fantasy Cards for version v0.6.438

Cutting down from my last list since most of the (tier)codes are unneeded anyways.

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell ya right now, trying to figure this version out was a pain in the ass. Thanks again to CyanideAnarchy for some base codes.
I want to applause you

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
Where's the third card in the beginning of m07? I went through the metal detector and got into the courtyard, but afaik there's nowhere else for me to go but the three card door, and I can't find the third card anywhere.
did You check the pile at the courtyard corner behind the tree?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So... For the moment, I have done all in the game, the seven missions, even if the 3 and 7 are soft locked because of a bug which prevents it from being finished...

So I have fun in my corner, challenging myself... Never using weapons, never running, not defending myself... Etc...

And, thinking, I said to myself "Fantasy Cards are cool for bonuses... But it would be just as cool for penalties"

Like, it would be cool a code to increase the number of zombies, make them faster, stronger, more difficult to get out of their grips, it would give a little pep to these zombies that I find, not that difficult (except the big guy, he pisses me off, 100 revolver bullets don't kill him, you have to have a shotgun or a bazooka, then you can't take advantage of his beautiful schlong)

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes