3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
The game over scene on the test boss is bugged. Camera panned too much to the side and can't see the animation.

May 15, 2020
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.
Too bad they can only be used once lmao

gotpopsa

Jun 10, 2020
Can someone record a video of Mission 7? I want to see what this level looks like as I always get stuck after closing the loot box.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
i feel the game 's so good until this 0.6 ver.. those fuking metal and weight detectors make me crazy :rolleyes: i just came to storage to put everything in.. then came out of the room.. and , 3 more dogs and a fat guy spawned.. hey wtf i just killed them some seconds ago, even last fat guy corpse 's still on the ground o_Oo_Oo_O i wanna skip them but more zombies spawned after that.. i returned to the storage.. opened the door and a fuking dog spawned in that storage room.. just about 20s from when i left the room... what da hell??? it's too annoying :mad:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i feel the game 's so good until this 0.6 ver.. those fuking metal and weight detectors make me crazy :rolleyes: i just came to storage to put everything in.. then came out of the room.. and , 3 more dogs and a fat guy spawned.. hey wtf i just killed them some seconds ago, even last fat guy corpse 's still on the ground o_Oo_Oo_O i wanna skip them but more zombies spawned after that.. i returned to the storage.. opened the door and a fuking dog spawned in that storage room.. just about 20s from when i left the room... what da hell??? it's too annoying :mad:
delete it.. problem solved

Reactions: Dovakeks

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
already deleted and returned to v0.5 ... detectors, no gun, no heal, a storage with pretty bad put in - take out and a fake mechanisms.. nah, puzzle is fun but not those damn detectors! Skip to december 2023 :rolleyes:
Couldn't you just not play the new mission? It's not like you are forced to since you choose what to play. (I haven't played the old missions in v0.6 yet; if they play worse than in v0.5 than please ignore my question.)

Edit: God mode in UUU should make it able to just solve the puzzles without paying too much attention to enemies; just check in all weapons and leave them. I haven't tried though.

May 25, 2017
Couldn't you just not play the new mission? It's not like you are forced to since you choose what to play. (I haven't played the old missions in v0.6 yet; if they play worse than in v0.5 than please ignore my question.)

Edit: God mode in UUU should make it able to just solve the puzzles without paying too much attention to enemies; just check in all weapons and leave them. I haven't tried though.
God mode in UUU also freezes the game when you try to exit to loot box

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Not needed. Just open CE search for 8 (bullet) then shot, search for 7 - after 3-4 times you have the value for pistol ammo. Then mark that value with a X in the box for unlimited ammo.
For godmode, I use UUU too. That works for me at all versions until today.
For more informations, use search in first page, since all these workarounds are mentioned a few this before.
Universal Update Utility?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
No, Cheat engine. ;) But you can use UUU too for godmode and adjust Speed and FOV. And of course, the camera.
It's what I wanted to know x)
When I search, everyone talk about a UUU thing, and when I search this in internet, it's what he give me
I want to use the god mod for exploration, so...
UUU = Universal Update Utility? Or it's something else?

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
It's what I wanted to know x)
When I search, everyone talk about a UUU thing, and when I search this in internet, it's what he give me
I want to use the god mod for exploration, so...
UUU = Universal Update Utility? Or it's something else?
Sorry, my bad. ^^
What you need and can be found here:
It's easy to use once you inject the DLL. There is also a how-to on this page. Just in case you don't use an english Keyboard, or don't find the ~ to activate the input, just use another key after connecting in settings UUU.

EDIT: as long as Julia has clothes, she would not "sexttacked". Let the Zombies strip her First and then use godmode. ;)

P.S.: still love your profile picture. :)

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Is there any way to disable the inflation? It's a huge turn off for me.
Yes, with Cheat Engine. There is a fantastic CE table for v0.4 where you could fix inflation, among other things (fully nude, infinite health and ammo...) but nobody made one for later versions. There's also instructions how to fix it yourself via CE in this thread but I don't have a link for it (I think BJ adds 0.1, anal 0.15 and vaginal 0.2 to inflation stat).

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes