3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Mercury23

Jul 21, 2017
The note in mission 7 says theres 3-4 new pubes but the code shared here only has the one for Bush 1, where can you find the other ones?

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
Just a short vid of mission 5 bug I mentioned earlier. Some VSX emblems can't be shot to unlock a costume. Tried the shotgun too and different settings, V-Sync off/on, different framerates.
Just re-quoting myself here, bug still remains if you try and shoot certain vsx emblems to unlock a costume. Was hoping the save would have the R3make outfit reward unlocked but it doesn't.

Oct 8, 2019
The note in mission 7 says theres 3-4 new pubes but the code shared here only has the one for Bush 1, where can you find the other ones?
Here's my updated list of fantasy cards, including all pubic options. Enter Fox code first, otherwise some may not register.
Can someone have mega account to share on GOFILE new version ?
I've uploaded to mediafire some days ago.
Just re-quoting myself here, bug still remains if you try and shoot certain vsx emblems to unlock a costume. Was hoping the save would have the R3make outfit reward unlocked but it doesn't.
Here's my updated list of fantasy cards. There's a code for the remake outfit. Use Fox code first, otherwise some may not register.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
how do we c the actual changelog? maybe a few changes got posted a page or 2 back, n it just me being lazy, but on front page changelog hasnt updated last since 2020, and i have no idea what all has been added since then, im assuming atleast a decent amount of stuff since alottt has changed since i very first saw this game, and last changelog update on page1 was 2 years ago

Reactions: LDV

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
how do we c the actual changelog? maybe a few changes got posted a page or 2 back, n it just me being lazy, but on front page changelog hasnt updated last since 2020, and i have no idea what all has been added since then, im assuming atleast a decent amount of stuff since alottt has changed since i very first saw this game, and last changelog update on page1 was 2 years ago
changelog is also in the game. They added a whole new mission in a mansion.

I finally figured it out how to progress in mission 7. U gotta get rid of all weapons and knife to go through the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer128
Feb 17, 2022
So V0.4.254 is still better than any of the new versions. Better butt physics, the enemies actually try to grab you and lighting is better. This game has regressed beyond the new gimmicks. Almost two years ago

Reactions: nem.o

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
BaHA_shotgun_unlocked.jpg Only Shotgun unlocked, no costumes, no hairstyles, no nothing.for those who are aware that we can play this version for the next 12-14 months, and have time to unlock E V E R Y T H I N G
but would like to start with Shotgun!!

blue_headshot_small.gif

Merry Christmas!! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: nem.o

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
To unlock more weapons just run the Mission 1
Timer wont kill you (i guess its bugged)
To unlock everything else:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't find the weapons where it use to be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't forget we don't have to hurry, we can play and enjoy this version for the next 12-14 months :D
Have fun!

Last edited:

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
Almost comleted level 7, got all 4 circular mechanisms. 3 of them placed to slots, but last one don't want to be inserted. Game says that I need mechanism that I've already got in my inventory

Does someone got same issue?

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Are there any new animations in this version? [Edit: Search says nope] Because i have to say, gameplay wise i do not see an improvement.

Dogs are the twitchiest mess yet. Zombies still react kinda randomly to shots, including freezing up. The "standing up but dead" state still exists.

Mission 7 is something like condensed antifun - leaving certain rooms lets enemies respawn randomly, you can get a Zombie a dog or a fat guy. If you don't have a shotgun in hand a fat guy cannot be fought.

The map requires you to leave all metal (guns, ammo, keys) or all items altogether (including quest items) behind with random bullshit metal detector or weight detector gates. Why he needed 2 kinds that do almost the same thing escapes me.

Then the map forces you through tight corridors (unavoidable enemies) unarmed and with possibly fat guys spawning in the way. You have to do this shit back- and forthtracking finding keys, fuses and emblems. Basically it's a few mansion rooms recycled with the doors from the boss room recycled, the only new thing are these placeholder looking doors.

On the plus side, old saves appear to work. Stuff remained unlocked

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Are there any new animations in this version? [Edit: Search says nope] Because i have to say, gameplay wise i do not see an improvement.

Dogs are the twitchiest mess yet. Zombies still react kinda randomly to shots, including freezing up. The "standing up but dead" state still exists.

Mission 7 is something like condensed antifun - leaving certain rooms lets enemies respawn randomly, you can get a Zombie a dog or a fat guy. If you don't have a shotgun in hand a fat guy cannot be fought.

The map requires you to leave all metal (guns, ammo, keys) or all items altogether (including quest items) behind with random bullshit metal detector or weight detector gates. Why he needed 2 kinds that do almost the same thing escapes me.

Then the map forces you through tight corridors (unavoidable enemies) unarmed and with possibly fat guys spawning in the way. You have to do this shit back- and forthtracking finding keys, fuses and emblems. Basically it's a few mansion rooms recycled with the doors from the boss room recycled, the only new thing are these placeholder looking doors.

On the plus side, old saves appear to work. Stuff remained unlocked
Yup all things that have been said already. Protip: If you don't kill the first fat guy you encounter (the one in the electrical room) he won't spawn in other places.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes