3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Newest update was a few days ago, but from what I'm reading here... I think I'll pass on this one and wait until December 2023 for the next update. Hopefully there's something new but substantial by then.

My god it's going to be 2030 before they finish Arena, and 2040 before full Biosshard releases.

What's present already is good, but every update VersusX puts out really tests my patience to the point that I'm almost unable to excuse the lack of new stuff with respect to how long they take to release it. It's like, giving a student a year to write their thesis, but when the year is up, they've written only two paragraphs. Really, the one thing that keeps me waiting for more from this game is the fact that I can count the number of halfway decent games of this format and genre with the fingers of one hand. There just aren't a lot of games like Bioasshard, and I wish there were.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Cheat Engine CT table for the latest BioasshardRelease0.6.438 ?
Not needed. Just open CE search for 8 (bullet) then shot, search for 7 - after 3-4 times you have the value for pistol ammo. Then mark that value with a X in the box for unlimited ammo.
For godmode, I use UUU too. That works for me at all versions until today.
For more informations, use search in first page, since all these workarounds are mentioned a few this before.

Reactions: MoreNow

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Not needed. Just open CE search for 8 (bullet) then shot, search for 7 - after 3-4 times you have the value for pistol ammo. Then mark that value with a X in the box for unlimited ammo.
For godmode, I use UUU too. That works for me at all versions until today.
For more informations, use search in first page, since all these workarounds are mentioned a few this before.
I'm guessing they're asking for the CE table which had the nude option and many more things.

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
the tossed salad z (y)

tossed_salad_z2.JPG

tossed_salad_z1.JPG

Make sure you enter one of the tier codes first.
Thanks, this seems to work and I can unlock stuff now. Like the costumes and hair.

I went through stage 1 unlocking all the guns, it was quite interesting the more you unlock the easier it gets, but the stronger the z become it seems so it's a risk reward thing to get everything.

Reactions: [User Deleted]

Balial42

May 3, 2018
idk what did i do but, save mention above doesn't work for me. can anyone drop the new save file that has all the hair and clothes please? thank youu
Just in case you already have a save folder from older versions, located them and rename like "bioasshard1" or whatever you like. Then start the game and you will get a new save folder. Copy+Paste the save mentioned a few comments before and try again. That should do the trick.

Nov 10, 2019
Just in case you already have a save folder from older versions, located them and rename like "bioasshard1" or whatever you like. Then start the game and you will get a new save folder. Copy+Paste the save mentioned a few comments before and try again. That should do the trick.
i try it, it still didnt work. it do says fox version but i cant switch clothes and hair now

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
I haven't played this in a while but what's the deal with character customization being locked now? You can still enter the menu however it prevents you from selecting any options forcing you to back out.

Someone posted a few pages back that now its locked to the fantasy cards?

Update: Okay figured it out and I believe this is same problem lancerlann had. Somehow downloading that previous save file from #4,153 worked however it had the FOX code already applied that seemed to confuse the game upon selecting that menu. The fix for it is to just simply input a lower tier code and retry the FOX code again otherwise an error will say "code already applied"

Church the Cat your save doesn't include everything "unlocked" lol Just the default outfit (classic outfit 3) and 2 hairstyles, I was searching older posts and it seems you had a similar issue a few months back #3,774

Last edited:
Reactions: cand769325
Nov 10, 2019
I haven't played this in a while but what's the deal with character customization being locked now? You can still enter the menu however it prevents you from selecting any options forcing you to back out.

Someone posted a few pages back that now its locked to the fantasy cards?

Update: Okay figured it out and I believe this is same problem lancerlann had. Somehow downloading that previous save file from #4,153 worked however it had the FOX code already applied that seemed to confuse the game upon selecting that menu. The fix for it is to just simply input a lower tier code and retry the FOX code again otherwise an error will say "code already applied"

Church the Cat your save doesn't include everything "unlocked" lol Just the default outfit (classic outfit 3) and 2 hairstyles, I was searching older posts and it seems you had a similar issue a few months back #3,774
ahhhh ok it work that way. yeah it only has 1 outfit when i check it just now. and thank you for the explanation

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes