3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Apr 1, 2018
man... I was looking for an update on this thread and its kinda disappointing to see all the newer version, i think i will stay with my older version (ver 0.4.254)

Reactions: Brinline

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
Please, can someone upload "v0.6.438" to another file hosting?
Like "*************", for instance?
My gratitude!
If you use Win, you can try MegaDownloader. I've never payed to Mega but with this app I was able to download this game

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Please, can someone upload "v0.6.438" to another file hosting?
Like "*************", for instance?
My gratitude!
If you use Win, you can try MegaDownloader. I've never payed to Mega but with this app I was able to download this game
What's the problem with Mega anyways? Usually they have a decent DL speed for free users and the BioAsshard file is well under the free user limit of 5 GB.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
anyone know how to unlock classic outfit 2 for v0.6.438?
Not sure, it's been a while to unlock this outfit. But I would say, you can get it in the first mission with the timer, or by shooting the emblems at the cave Level, I think. Nonetheless, you can try to search for that at the first page. Someone did a list of things to do, in order to get all the collectables. The shortest way might be a savefile where this is already unlocked.

&#$&*&$*<

Apr 15, 2022
There are save files on a few pages before and many people have literally asked for the same thing, maybe try to search in this thread for a bit longer before you ask something.
Anyway to save your time searching, here is my save with all weapon and costumes unlocked for the 0.5.328-Rev1 version.
The files go to C:\Users\(your pc user name here)\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames
There are save files on a few pages before and many people have literally asked for the same thing, maybe try to search in this thread for a bit longer before you ask something.
Anyway to save your time searching, here is my save with all weapon and costumes unlocked for the 0.5.328-Rev1 version.
The files go to C:\Users\(your pc user name here)\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames
Thank you very much, it's a big help

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes