3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
You call male bodies disgusting but you don't find dicks on women abominable? I think futa is gross and I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.
Depends on the dick. Most are feminine and don't collide with the overall aesthetic of a female character. Humongous dicks are disgusting on any living being (aside from horses).

It's been proven more than once that female futa on female is less gay than male on female.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I don't get the obsession with dicks while also pointing out "it's not gay". It makes sense when you have a character like Mystique (X-Men) who can shapeshift but otherwise just use a strapon.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I don't get the obsession with dicks while also pointing out "it's not gay". It makes sense when you have a character like Mystique (X-Men) who can shapeshift but otherwise just use a strapon.
I mean I'm fine with strapons too, but a real dick implies that the futa also feels pleasure. Just don't add in balls and we good.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Everyone knows two female bodies fucking is the epitome of straight. Unlike that gay af male x female shit.

Listen. No need to jump through hoops to justify getting off. Most of this crap is just social constructs anyway. Who cares about this straight vs gay stuff, can't we all just come together?:KappaPride:

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes