3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

hurae123

Jun 25, 2020
Hello Ilverin

First of all thank you very much!
One good news we have a new dev update from Ilverin! tyvm
Two bad news:
Bad news1: bestiality again...... a stupid tentacle boss.. crap! -.-"
unless the only thing you really want is seeing an octopus try to copulate with poor Julia. meh...
View attachment 1496791

also devs said they will not spoil the surprise. haha

Bad news2: the new release will not come out this year
:cry:
OH FUCK WHY, well... Can look good on a "Resident Evil" parody but, come on...

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Well i'm new on the thing about games maked on patreon but, is that regular?
I'm fairly new too. But in my experience, no. Most of the games that I’m a patreon supporter for have a new release every month or two. And the games I get on here that I don’t pay for may be three months or something like that. Basically every couple months. On some threads for other games I watch, people seem to get pissed when there’s a lack of monthly updates. Or if the update doesn’t have many new things in it (which I understand). So what I do is put these games in the back of my mind and check on them every few months. I have work, hobbies, and console games to play.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
i mean, HOW THE FUCK WHY YOU STILL WORKING ON LOT OF PROJECTS, THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY GOOD THING
If you read their carefully, there're currently only 2 WIP which is reasonable for most dev so that they have something to change phase and vent their mind somewhere to avoid creative block and lessen frustration in their struggle..

So they essentially work wholeheartedly on this game alone now and judging by their team's size, which I doubt they have more than 3 people, or quite possibly 1-man, then this progression rate is reasonable.

The game looks just the right amount of features and contents, and not overly ambitious or bloated with features like many we have seen around here, the dev know what he's doing and what his targeted market needed, he's more professional than many self-absorbing trying hard to make their debut a masterpiece out there, at least that's my opinions.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Add double or 3ple Animations and I'll be satisfied.

this is by far the best 3D Hentai game. It has enough game to be considered one. Oh right there is another game but that one hasn't done much progress in years but has more animations but I rather play this one.

Last edited:

stevechen511

Jan 21, 2021
So this game locked up on me 3 times checking to make sure these "Fantasy Card Codes" work, but I can say they do. As to what they do unlock I don't know. Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The devs are using an AES key on the pak file but for whatever reason have not set up encryption with it, made this stupid easy.

Edit: 1 year later this post gets updated, I completely forgot about this game until I got a like today. If a new update comes out and the above codes no longer work let me know and I will update it when I get a chance.
Is this for v0.4.254? I tried inputting the code but all of them shows fantasy code error

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Is this for v0.4.254? I tried inputting the code but all of them shows fantasy code error
They work, you only need to put them in once or you get the error that says wrong or already active. If you are getting "invalid code" you are typing it wrong. ALL CAPS and must have the "-" in between.

Reactions: stevechen511

stevechen511

Jan 21, 2021
They work, you only need to put them in once or you get the error that says wrong or already active. If you are getting "invalid code" you are typing it wrong. ALL CAPS and must have the "-" in between.
It worked today. I guess it's because I copied an extra space yesterday. thanks for your help

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes