3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
So sorry if this has been asked already, and I kind of feel like an idiot lmao. Anways, I unlocked the shotgun during mission one, but how do the weapon unlocks work during missions 2-5? Do you have to unlock it again? Or is it in a specific location?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
So sorry if this has been asked already, and I kind of feel like an idiot lmao. Anways, I unlocked the shotgun during mission one, but how do the weapon unlocks work during missions 2-5? Do you have to unlock it again? Or is it in a specific location?
The shotgun is in a specific location. In Mission 2 (former 1) it's outside on the porch infront of the mansion on a table. In the mission 3 (former 2) it's in the mansion, in the cupboard on the left side when you get inside. Or on the right. I forgot. In the industrial mission it should be right in the beginning somewhere. In the last mission (cave) I don't remember. It was on a box. Also relatively at the beginning I think. So yeah you have to find them in the missions.
Note: I haven't played the game again since it came out, so I am not sure 100% where the locations are.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
The shotgun is in a specific location. In Mission 2 (former 1) it's outside on the porch infront of the mansion on a table. In the mission 3 (former 2) it's in the mansion, in the cupboard on the left side when you get inside. Or on the right. I forgot. In the industrial mission it should be right in the beginning somewhere. In the last mission (cave) I don't remember. It was on a box. Also relatively at the beginning I think. So yeah you have to find them in the missions.
Note: I haven't played the game again since it came out, so I am not sure 100% where the locations are.

Thanks! I figured it was in a specific location because that would be kind of dumb to unlock it in mission 1, then have to re-unlock it in the other missions. Sad part is I must've walked right by it haha.

Reactions: Dovakeks
Mar 29, 2020
Dear developer Jill will comment on the events taking place around her or there will be such animations where zombies grab her by the chest, I understand it is not so easy to program as many people think, but I hope you will succeed and you will please us with new sex animations

Reactions: Super_Nova-

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Dear developer Jill will comment on the events taking place around her or there will be such animations where zombies grab her by the chest, I understand it is not so easy to program as many people think, but I hope you will succeed and you will please us with new sex animations

I like that commenting idea. That said, the developer has multiple projects going on simultaneously, so it might be a while.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
I just want the option to take the camera further and maybe X ray or invisible option and of course more animation like 2 zombies and eventually 3 but I'm sure these have already been discussed I'm just too lazy to read 145 pages.

Anyway one has other H games recommendations like this one? yeah I know about the shooter one with 3 girls and one guy but that game is kind of annoying to unlock the H content, good game but now what I'm looking for.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I'm pretty new to cheat engine, I just download it but i can't do anything with it besides just open it, do I need to download the cheats from somewhere else? I want to edit Julia.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Hi, I'm pretty new to cheat engine, I just download it but i can't do anything with it besides just open it, do I need to download the cheats from somewhere else? I want to edit Julia.
just go back a few pages
you will find what you looking for
kill-more-dogs002.gif

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
I can't use character customization idk why its grey and can someone help me how to unlock outfits easily thank you for your replies(and idk why save files didn't affect my game) I am trying to use cheat engine right know i select the outfits but they didnt unlock can someone help me and post me a english cheat table

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
is there ever gonna be an update to this or is it on pause? Honest question, not bitching or trying to sound aggro lol. I really enjoyed this game but it's been a very long time since it's previous release and i'm too broke to afford that patreon to get the latest news.

elmuty24

Jul 6, 2020
is there ever gonna be an update to this or is it on pause? Honest question, not bitching or trying to sound aggro lol. I really enjoyed this game but it's been a very long time since it's previous release and i'm too broke to afford that patreon to get the latest news.
my dad works on vxs, I'm going to tell him to hurry up so you can play the new version

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
They still release regular updates on their work, so the game is still alive and kicking. It's just them being a two-man team working on quite the big game.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
I read that we won't have more updates this year since they are taking a break or something like that.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Can someone suggest the developer to include a feature that can allow protagonist to strip naked and masturbate (Encourage Enermy to grab her instead of attacking)?

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Can someone suggest the developer to include a feature that can allow protagonist to strip naked and masturbate (Encourage Enermy to grab her instead of attacking)?
Interesting idea, but what would the idea behind it other than more erotic content? Like, I think it would be cool if she could do that, then have a killing blow or an attack or something after she lures them in.

elmuty24

Jul 6, 2020
Interesting idea, but what would the idea behind it other than more erotic content? Like, I think it would be cool if she could do that, then have a killing blow or an attack or something after she lures them in.
in my opinion, a more lineal story would be better i hope with more maps like city or train and obviusly more animations zombies

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes