3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
I was gonna leave a full review (not totally positive, I will admit) but I figured I'd ask here first/instead, seeing as a new demo is in the pipe.

1 - Is there a fetish toggle... like at all? I get that it's part of the game mechanics, but cumflation (and bestiality) is not my thing and the fact that I can't disable it is disappointing, and to an extent game-spoiling. I get why it's in the game, in terms of balancing and punishing players for letting the PC getting fucked, but it's still a bummer. No pun intended.
2 - Character customisation is locked, is that just a demo / non-patreon thing? No issues if it is, just double checking.
3 - Knife seems to do no damage. Just me?
4 - Anyone else get weird FPS or lag spikes? Happens no matter what the settings are, though it's certainly worse at higher settings. I don't believe it's my machine falling behind, because I can run far heavier games at the best graphics with no problems (and also because it happens when I've got everything set to the lowest setting)

Any help would be appreciated, especially with point 1, because I do like this game and don't want things to drag down the experience for me.
Hey!
you have some good points/questions:
1. I agree i would add a toggle for cumflation, defo annoying/disturbing for many players. and I would remove bestiality completely.
As GifMe mentioned you can turn off cumflation with CheatEngine using Danielxz's table. or just find the right numbers yourself
And the dogs... always have enough bullets just for dogs.

killdogs6.gif
2. https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-6866363
3. Knife does damage, but obviously not the strongest weapon. Its wise to use the knife when a dog/zombie is on the ground or from the back. I guess devs dont want the knife cause too much damage or the player just kill everything with just the knife. Its useful if you know when to use it ;)
4. Yes the framepersecond performance got worse from the previous version. The game is work in progress so we expect improvement with the engine too. I think its perfectly fine that the devs focus on the new features atm. Optimalisation expected when they are closer to the complete game.
Also devs mentioned they rewrite the code. So we will see in the next update....cant wait! :D

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019
savegame doesnt work for me. how/where do I install it properly?
Here:
C:/Users/YourPcName/AppData/Local/Bioasshard_Arena/Saved
You replace the folder called SaveGames.
If you don't see the appdata folder just click on "View" (up there, near the name of the folder) and check on "display hidden elements".
Hope it helps and sorry for any grammar mistakes, english it's not my first language

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
where do i find the shotgun and mp after unlocking them
Ah guys really?
Dont even need to unlock the weapons yourself.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-6866363
Start playing the game! you will find the weapons by PLAYING THE GAME :D
weapons you do not find, you can unlock on the Map1 Easy mode!
Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Hand Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, Rocket Launcher
Assault rifle is in the sewer.
whereisAR.gif
Shotgun is on a table near the Mansion entrance
whereisshotgun.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: passdummy
Mar 29, 2020
Guys, help me figure it out, I got this error when starting the game Low level fatal error(File;Unknown) (Line;670 Bulk Data compressed header read error This package be corrupt

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
this has great potential but some things

1) I run 2 monitors and had some issues with jumping from the monitor game was on to my other one, not sure why but might be something on my end. I could just run 1 monitor and no issue but wanted to mention it anyway, seemed like something to do with F to dodge was why.

2) Please add an option to disable pregnancy all together

3) Like some say, MC ending up dying no matter how many times you "accidentally" allow a zombie to catch her and have their way with her is off-putting.

4) An option to prevent dogs from appearing would be great as well

5) I ran out of bullets after escaping sewers but was no ammo in misty woody area next, feel like each stage should have ammo somewhere.

overall, this is interesting but I am concerned about how long it takes to develop and it unlocks its potential, graphics are amazing, the gameplay looks fun as well.

lmao I wish

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone know the AES key? I tried using the old one in the thread to extract animations with UModel and Unpaker but neither of them worked with it so i'm assuming there's a new key.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019

1) I run 2 monitors and had some issues with jumping from the monitor game was on to my other one, not sure why but might be something on my end. I could just run 1 monitor and no issue but wanted to mention it anyway, seemed like something to do with F to dodge was why.
3) Like some say, MC ending up dying no matter how many times you "accidentally" allow a zombie to catch her and have their way with her is off-putting.
5) I ran out of bullets after escaping sewers but was no ammo in misty woody area next, feel like each stage should have ammo somewhere.

overall, this is interesting but I am concerned about how long it takes to develop and it unlocks its potential, graphics are amazing, the gameplay looks fun as well.
1) If your in windowless full screen mode or windowed then its probably to do with mouse capture.
2) Its not pregnancy, just inflation, fixed with blue herbs.
3) Its a FPS game, you loose health and you die like any other main stream game.
4) I also don't care for the dogs, but they are there because it was requested, so thats unlikely.
5) Not had a problem myself. Shoot the dogs, they typically drop ammo if its an issue.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
how do i install and use the cheat engine?
This link to download CE :
On the top left " select a process to open" you choose Bioasshard, then on the right you click on "open a cheat table", you pick the CE table provided by this thread, and it should appear on the lower part of the programm. Just click on boxes corresponding to the cheats you want to activate/deactivate them.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
how do i install and use the cheat engine?
Download and install like any other app (OS and/or Securityapps might have issues with it). CE has a tutorial built in, I'd recommend it. If you want to start right away: run the game, run CE, choose game in CE (A), select CE Table (B), then select the addresses you want to freeze/manipulate (C). Et voilà, Julia is naked!
CE.jpg

Reactions: DinonicoRex

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
This link to download CE :
On the top left " select a process to open" you choose Bioasshard, then on the right you click on "open a cheat table", you pick the CE table provided by this thread, and it should appear on the lower part of the programm. Just click on boxes corresponding to the cheats you want to activate/deactivate them.
Okay, should've refreshed site before answering!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

1) If your in windowless full screen mode or windowed then its probably to do with mouse capture.
2) Its not pregnancy, just inflation, fixed with blue herbs.
3) Its a FPS game, you loose health and you die like any other main stream game.
4) I also don't care for the dogs, but they are there because it was requested, so thats unlikely.
5) Not had a problem myself. Shoot the dogs, they typically drop ammo if its an issue.
1) not sure but was a little annoying, think the issue is on my end, so not a big deal
2) it is pregnancy and an option to disable it caters to everyone then
3) Just cause it's an FPS game, doesn't mean you have to die after every time you have sex with a monster, you die when you're killed, not when having sex.
4) see 2 and pregnancy, have it in by default but have an option to disable that caters for all
5) actually turns out I didn't need to use ammo in the first part, you just keep avoiding the zombies

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
1) not sure but was a little annoying, think the issue is on my end, so not a big deal
3) Just cause it's an FPS game, doesn't mean you have to die after every time you have sex with a monster, you die when you're killed, not when having sex.
4) see 2 and pregnancy, have it in by default but have an option to disable that caters for all
5) actually turns out I didn't need to use ammo in the first part, you just keep avoiding the zombies
You can't argue with dev's decisions - they won't change thing in near future for sure. Look at update frequency. Next update probably will be out next year and I didn't hear that they will do anything about pregnancy.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
2) It really isn't pregnancy, it's inflation by enemy's cum. Everey time you get raped your belly grows more. When you heal you can see the cum exiting your body.
3) I can recommend the Fantasy Card Code for TheBoss. It greatly reduces the damage the enemies deal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021

this is still the 2/23/2021 release??

then why promo that "last" release nine months later? :p

Reactions: BobMatt21

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Download and install like any other app (OS and/or Securityapps might have issues with it). CE has a tutorial built in, I'd recommend it. If you want to start right away: run the game, run CE, choose game in CE (A), select CE Table (B), then select the addresses you want to freeze/manipulate (C). Et voilà, Julia is naked!
View attachment 1493649
Well, you were less lazy than I and actually added a screenshot, so good thing you answered too :KEK:

Reactions: GifMeMore1987
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes