3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Anyone Else feel like they should get ASTROMONS in on this? Guy does amazing work for the Resident evil mods from what i can see, recently a Jill valentine Parasitized skin and whatnot.

could you imagine the work improvement if they added stuff like that?
' Parasitized skin and whatnot '(n)
No, thanks :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow and worming

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Anyone Else feel like they should get ASTROMONS in on this? Guy does amazing work for the Resident evil mods from what i can see, recently a Jill valentine Parasitized skin and whatnot.

could you imagine the work improvement if they added stuff like that?
Are you able to show a picture? lol. I'm curious to see it. I tried searching but no luck.

Also, does anybody know, besides becoming a patreon, if there's a way to suggest potential content?

Reactions: worming

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Anyone have a full save?
This might help also if you lost your way and stuck at any level:

how to unlock hair styles, costumes.. etc:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-6208399

if you are not sure how to use the gun:
(for beginners)
https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-6323007

latest version(02/23/2021):
BioasshardRelease0.4.254-Rev1 .rar

savefiles with Shotgun, Machine Gun unlocked
blue_headshot_small.gif

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Yes she is cute. introducing a new female character is always most welcome. It might be a Resident Evil game or Genshin Impact. or any other... :giggle:

genshin_and_re_ladies.jpg

Reactions: worming

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Are you able to show a picture? lol. I'm curious to see it. I tried searching but no luck.

Also, does anybody know, besides becoming a patreon, if there's a way to suggest potential content?
5 second google fu... Pixiv and on E-H plenty of pictures.

- Jill latest art

-Ada cyberpunk (latex is in a few other galleries)

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
5 second google fu... Pixiv and on E-H plenty of pictures.

- Jill latest art

-Ada cyberpunk (latex is in a few other galleries)

Damn, those Jill pictures might haunt me in dreams! And not in a sexy way...

Feb 11, 2020
I was gonna leave a full review (not totally positive, I will admit) but I figured I'd ask here first/instead, seeing as a new demo is in the pipe.

1 - Is there a fetish toggle... like at all? I get that it's part of the game mechanics, but cumflation (and bestiality) is not my thing and the fact that I can't disable it is disappointing, and to an extent game-spoiling. I get why it's in the game, in terms of balancing and punishing players for letting the PC getting fucked, but it's still a bummer. No pun intended.
2 - Character customisation is locked, is that just a demo / non-patreon thing? No issues if it is, just double checking.
3 - Knife seems to do no damage. Just me?
4 - Anyone else get weird FPS or lag spikes? Happens no matter what the settings are, though it's certainly worse at higher settings. I don't believe it's my machine falling behind, because I can run far heavier games at the best graphics with no problems (and also because it happens when I've got everything set to the lowest setting)

Any help would be appreciated, especially with point 1, because I do like this game and don't want things to drag down the experience for me.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I was gonna leave a full review (not totally positive, I will admit) but I figured I'd ask here first/instead, seeing as a new demo is in the pipe.

1 - Is there a fetish toggle... like at all? I get that it's part of the game mechanics, but cumflation (and bestiality) is not my thing and the fact that I can't disable it is disappointing, and to an extent game-spoiling. I get why it's in the game, in terms of balancing and punishing players for letting the PC getting fucked, but it's still a bummer. No pun intended.
2 - Character customisation is locked, is that just a demo / non-patreon thing? No issues if it is, just double checking.
3 - Knife seems to do no damage. Just me?
4 - Anyone else get weird FPS or lag spikes? Happens no matter what the settings are, though it's certainly worse at higher settings. I don't believe it's my machine falling behind, because I can run far heavier games at the best graphics with no problems (and also because it happens when I've got everything set to the lowest setting)

Any help would be appreciated, especially with point 1, because I do like this game and don't want things to drag down the experience for me.
1 - No, you'll have to fight off the dogs to prevent bestiality. The cumflation can be turned off with Cheat Engine (see my post above for that).
2 - Has to be achieved by playing the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 - It does but little and aiming is really hard; other players might be better with it.
4 - I don't but I remember it being brought up in the thread before.

Feb 11, 2020
1 - No, you'll have to fight off the dogs to prevent bestiality. The cumflation can be turned off with Cheat Engine (see my post above for that).
3 - It does but little and aiming is really hard; other players might be better with it.
Ahh okay, thanks for the help.
I'll get cheat engine installed then. No chance I'm unlocking all of the clothes though haha

Feb 11, 2020
S
Sorry for the second message, but I don't suppose I could trouble you for the addresses of the relevant systems, or a table used for Bioasshard? Just to save me hunting around.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Ahh okay, thanks for the help.
I'll get cheat engine installed then. No chance I'm unlocking all of the clothes though haha
You can use the Fantasy Card s (OP link to it in thread), those should unlock most if not all the customization stuff, also there is a full save complete i think in the last page along with the cheat engine. So worse come to worse if you want access to most if not all of the stuff there you go.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes