3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
so im using daniel's cheat table for this game and while everything works fine, i seem to be struggling on locking barriga? ngl i just want to get rid of the hazy effect jill gets when shes bloated with cum. i'll change the value to 0.70 as told but the game always autocorrects it to 0.50 or something. some help would be appreciated

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Looks like Bethesda and its Skyrim is getting outcompeted
Skyrim is almost 2 decades old and has lived its prime. Just the fact that its still being compared to recently released games already proves its quality. Not a lot of games managed to stay relevant 19 years after its release even though Skyrim owes that to modders accessibility which is one more great thing about it.

Edit: Damn I forgot how to math I didn't realize 2011 was only 10 years ago. My bad boo

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Skyrim is almost 2 decades old and has lived its prime. Just the fact that its still being compared to recently released games already proves its quality. Not a lot of games managed to stay relevant 19 years after its release even though Skyrim owes that to modders accessibility which is one more great thing about it.
What do you mean 19 years ? It came out on 11.11.2011. So almost 11 years ago. Or maybe it was a typo, lol.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Dude Skyrim is a bit more than 10 years old.
World of Warcraft is nearly 19.

Reactions: Dovakeks

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
I redownloaded the game and still came up with the same error, I suspect it might be the save that's corrupted but I still maintain the save even after deleting the application. Anyway I can delete the save, I looked through the files but can't find anything pointing towards a save.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I redownloaded the game and still came up with the same error, I suspect it might be the save that's corrupted but I still maintain the save even after deleting the application. Anyway I can delete the save, I looked through the files but can't find anything pointing towards a save.
You can't actually save in this game. The only information that is saved is your progress in unlocking weapons in the beginning arena and the fantasy card codes you entered, and those are only good for a month I think then you have to reenter them.
I think it's PersistentData_Persistent.sav located at C:/users/{YOURUSERNAME}/AppData/Local/Bioasshard_Arena/Saved/SaveGames/PersistentData/

I could have told you a month ago, but I am no longer a Patreon of versusx sadly as we discussed this very topic there a few months ago.

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
You can't actually save in this game. The only information that is saved is your progress in unlocking weapons in the beginning arena and the fantasy card codes you entered, and those are only good for a month I think then you have to reenter them.
I think it's PersistentData_Persistent.sav located at C:/users/{YOURUSERNAME}/AppData/Local/Bioasshard_Arena/Saved/SaveGames/PersistentData/

I could have told you a month ago, but I am no longer a Patreon of versusx sadly as we discussed this very topic there a few months ago.
I fixed the error by deleting all of the app data. Thanks for the info

Reactions: worming
Apr 2, 2019
Hey y'all, been a long time since my HDD died. Finally got my PC back now with two new SSDs. But, now I have an issue while running Bioasshard. My frame rate sticks at around 30-40fps, no matter what in-game graphic settings I choose. I've also gone into my monitor display settings and set the refresh rate as high as it would go at 60Hz. Before my HDD died, it ran at a constant 60 fps on my 50" 4K Vizio TV. Other than switching from an HDD to a SSD, nothing else has changed inside my PC. I also tried fumbling around with the Nvidia settings, but I'm not sure enough to mess with it without a guide. My guess is some setting or settings were set back to default, since no data from the dead HDD could be transferred to the SSD. Any advice is appreciated. (y)

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes