3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
nope but then again im not the dude who wants dicks on women
And so what? I was stating an opinion (that by the way, many people follow), and out of nowhere come people saying "ah you're totally gay dude, yeah you're a dick lover" like what? Do you also go around rape-related games saying "yeah you guys love rape you're psychopaths"?

Reactions: ryuhatsune

D.I.L..L.I.G.A.F

Sep 10, 2019
And so what? I was stating an opinion (that by the way, many people follow), and out of nowhere come people saying "ah you're totally gay dude, yeah you're a dick lover" like what? Do you also go around rape-related games saying "yeah you guys love rape you're psychopaths"?
Yeah I get what you're on about, but there's no reason to get pissed over them they're just fucking with you bro take a chill pill. Everyone has their own opinions so fighting about it ain't gonna do shit my dude. Just enjoy what you like and let them enjoy what they like.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the update, Ilverin! As usual.

I wonder if this has been answered or asked but how many animations have they planned for the boss again?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilverin

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
I just extracted the game and ran a few cheats and the game crashed and every time I open it I get this error " LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 670] BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!".
Any idea how to fix this?

Reactions: worming
May 25, 2017
I just extracted the game and ran a few cheats and the game crashed and every time I open it I get this error " LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 670] BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!".
Any idea how to fix this?
Good lord what cheats did you run? It sounds like your game got corrupted.

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
Good lord what cheats did you run? It sounds like your game got corrupted.
I just used the cheats provided here along with the cheat engine. When it got corrupted I remember a pop-up from the cheat engine that kept popping up and wouldn't go away when I close it so I had to restart my pc. Then when I tried to start the game again I get that message, even when I extract the game again. Might be because I combined the old cheat-script with the newer one, though that's only a guess, I have no idea what's happening lmao

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Somebody knwo how can i fix the bug "Failed to open descriptor file "?
DirectX are the newes Version...

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes