Rayniaa

Jan 22, 2023
Oh I see! If that's the case, nah I'm good. Thanks a lot though!
If you're stil morbidly interested or a hardcore completionist, but didn't watch her, you can go to the underground developer room. In the room with all the girls and scenes, there is a house at the bottom left with a brow door, which has a green door right next to it. By using the green door, you can replay the Forest Ruin Event, watch her drink it, and unlock the scene in you encyclopedia.

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
So, I checked the steam page of yarimono and there's the achievement for defeating first fight Leo without using cheat tackle...
So it was indeed possible lol....and here I thought that even cheap strats wouldn't work

Anyway, anybody checked if steam version is censored or not?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
So, I checked the steam page of yarimono and there's the achievement for defeating first fight Leo without using cheat tackle...
So it was indeed possible lol....and here I thought that even cheap strats wouldn't work
This is just a GUESS, but I'd bet the strategy for this would be fully item-buffing (Defense, mainly) one of the retaliation burn/curse/cut Yarimon before sending them out, and then just tanking hits with healing items until you win. Would also probably help if you have a protection move to skip a turn once in a while. And of course, beating every possible other trainer before challenging Leo. There's some high-value mushrooms that can spawn in some of the early areas, so you would be able to buy a lot of the items with those.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This is just a GUESS, but I'd bet the strategy for this would be fully item-buffing (Defense, mainly) one of the retaliation burn/curse/cut Yarimon before sending them out, and then just tanking hits with healing items until you win. Would also probably help if you have a protection move to skip a turn once in a while. And of course, beating every possible other trainer before challenging Leo. There's some high-value mushrooms that can spawn in some of the early areas, so you would be able to buy a lot of the items with those.
It's as easy as spamming revives after you place a dot on her stronger mon. Costly, but not very difficult if you haven't spent much yet. Those "Cures all ailment, even death" items are an easy way to cheese any fight, as long as the enemy mon isn't immune to dots like burn, curse, frost, etc. A lot of mons have a chance to inflict ailments when struck, so place a couple of those types in your party and let them get wrecked over and over until your enemy is covered in debuffs, lol.

Once you can trade in exp crystals for money, you can use that constantly if you wish. 500 yen in the starter town for those revive mushrooms.

Last edited:
Reactions: O&M's

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
How easy is it to avoid NTR ? can I like disable it in the start? I dont want to catch even a whiff of it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How easy is it to avoid NTR ? can I like disable it in the start? I dont want to catch even a whiff of it.
There's not even an NTR tag, lol. Unless you mean the protag/MC fucking girls who have partners, then that is mostly unavoidable if you plan to fight all the girls. I haven't seen more than like a single girl mention she had a boyfriend though since I've started and I'm like level 70. Apparently the DLC has "What if" scenarios of you getting cucked, but pretty sure you can just not view them.

Seems most the extreme content in game is optional (Scat, NTR, Pissing). Guess the dev had the sense to not scare people off with extreme content for a game that probably took several years to make, glad they were considerate. I wish more devs understood how divisive ntr and various stuff is. Fine if you're into it, but it's a complete turn off for some people.

Last edited:

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
It's as easy as spamming revives after you place a dot on her stronger mon. Costly, but not very difficult if you haven't spent much yet. Those "Cures all ailment, even death" items are an easy way to cheese any fight, as long as the enemy mon isn't immune to dots like burn, curse, frost, etc. A lot of mons have a chance to inflict ailments when struck, so place a couple of those types in your party and let them get wrecked over and over until your enemy is covered in debuffs, lol.

Once you can trade in exp crystals for money, you can use that constantly if you wish. 500 yen in the starter town for those revive mushrooms.
Problem is, if math helps me here, max level at that point should be 13 14 (considering easy trainers in the route of beginning, the mushroom, the ranger girl near it and the dude that is returning from wano <- he's kinda tough since he should have 3 yarimons lvl 20+). Leo's Lioroar should be lvl33 or 37. The dot available at lvl 13 should be Messa's curse and Guardog F and Solobi for burn (that lowers def). I don't know if the pidgey bird can learn cut at that level (which would lower attack).
About drinks to raise stats, do they increase 1 or 2 stages? If 2, one could hope to survive 1 attack and spam Messa's -2 accuracy move and pray for good luck (both that Leo misses and that it gets cursed, because both the move and the ability have low chances)

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
There's some high-value mushrooms that can spawn in some of the early areas, so you would be able to buy a lot of the items with those.
The early one is from the hidden dev room where you can move back and forth between the two dev rooms that both can spawn money mushrooms.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
The early one is from the hidden dev room where you can move back and forth between the two dev rooms that both can spawn money mushrooms.
I was actually referring to the high-level area at the bottom left of the first monster zone, after leaving town. Didn't know about the dev room until I beat the game. There was a level-up mushroom and a 10,000 yen mushroom in the area I'm referring to.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
There's not even an NTR tag, lol. Unless you mean the protag/MC fucking girls who have partners, then that is mostly unavoidable if you plan to fight all the girls. I haven't seen more than like a single girl mention she had a boyfriend though since I've started and I'm like level 70. Apparently the DLC has "What if" scenarios of you getting cucked, but pretty sure you can just not view them.

Seems most the extreme content in game is optional (Scat, NTR, Pissing). Guess the dev had the sense to not scare people off with extreme content for a game that probably took several years to make, glad they were considerate. I wish more devs understood how divisive ntr and various stuff is. Fine if you're into it, but it's a complete turn off for some people.
It says NTR(Optional) in genre so i was just wondering

Lazum

Aug 11, 2024
Anyone knows where is the Deep Green Hideout?

EDIT:

For those curious, its near to the Church, the entrance to the hideout is on the left side. Pretty hidden
Thanks for this. My last missing mons were there. Annoyingly I missed it when I just got another missing mon from behind the church.

Reactions: MisterDuck
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes