studyroom

Sep 10, 2024
Leo is refight at the forest, then leave Flare at Central Tower via interactive soul-flame after all her base game scenes got unlocked, afterward, go to Maki's DLC room.
Flare DLC scene is at protagonist's home, need to have her in party for trigger to actually work
anyone can show me where the "soul-flame" at central tower is? got all scenes unlocked, only leo study room missing, but cant find flame to get rid of partner...

Edit: checked Yariman encyclopedia and it says complete everywhere too... kinda confusing, am i bugging out? definitely didnt see the scene

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
anyone can show me where the "soul-flame" at central tower is? got all scenes unlocked, only leo study room missing, but cant find flame to get rid of partner...

Edit: checked Yariman encyclopedia and it says complete everywhere too... kinda confusing, am i bugging out? definitely didnt see the scene
If you beat the main story, there should be an interactable at the front door, before entering the tower. It has an icon of Chikepu hovering over it.

studyroom

Sep 10, 2024
If you beat the main story, there should be an interactable at the front door, before entering the tower. It has an icon of Chikepu hovering over it.
fuck... then it indeed bugged out for me it seems. ty for the info
my tower front door:
1725991833999.png
or maybe i misinterpret how to end the game? i got all sex scenes in encyclopedia, so that should be all? (minus the study room one, but it says complete for all girls) Edit: nvm im stupid, obviously one is missing for leo
do i have to catch all monsters?

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
my tower front door:
View attachment 4020013
or maybe i misinterpret how to end the game? i got all sex scenes in encyclopedia, so that should be all? (minus the study room one, but it says complete for all girls) Edit: nvm im stupid, obviously one is missing for leo
Now that you mention it, I believe you need to do a certain scene related to the study room before the interactable appears. I'm not sure if you need to catch every monster, since I was actively catching them all before progressing. Wish I could help you more, but it's been a few weeks since I played the game at this point. You could try checking the secret shop again, it stocks new items a couple of times as you progress through post-game.

Mar 23, 2019
my tower front door:
View attachment 4020013
If you have indeed finished Flare's base game scenes (both Chikeflare + normal Flare), then game is bugged out for sure since the trigger only requires those two.
If you want, I can try and edit the trigger to make it work if you send the save file.

studyroom

Sep 10, 2024
If you have indeed finished Flare's base game scenes (both Chikeflare + normal Flare), then game is bugged out for sure since the trigger only requires those two.
If you want, I can try and edit the trigger to make it work if you send the save file.
sorry for being so paranoid when you are being so incredibly helpful, but i'd rather not trade files with a stranger on the internet, no offense :D
any chance you know what parameter i gotta change in the file? i got a editor for it.
else, it is what it is and still thank you very much!

Mar 23, 2019
sorry for being so paranoid when you are being so incredibly helpful, but i'd rather not trade files with a stranger on the internet, no offense :D
any chance you know what parameter i gotta change in the file? i got a editor for it.
else, it is what it is and still thank you very much!
Nah, completely understandable.
My method was going to be using mtool and going to the map with mtool open to directly edit the event trigger, hope this can help.

Reactions: studyroom
Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys. I think I am over halfway through the game(beat like 3 star trainers, am on lvl 57). I had been feeling allured by Moostar, but I noticed he doesn't learn(least so far) anything like perfect defense or willow wind. In that case, how is one supposed to take advantage of his ability? Just RNG with the move that boosts evasion? I keep hearing he supposed to be high or top tier...

DrM3th

Aug 14, 2019
Does anyone know when will be released for free the apk version of the game?? I see on DLsite that is already available!

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I'd like to know if the scat and urination content is optional before jumping into this. Because I hate those two tags a lot.

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know when will be released for free the apk version of the game?? I see on DLsite that is already available!

1726112097649.png

Because it's not an APK (Here's a proof of me having a discounted copy)
It's a version of the game where you play via cloud streaming, and not actually having the game downloaded to your device, so there's no way for me or any other owner of the game to share it since it is directly tied to our accounts.

Reactions: DrM3th

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Scat are post-game optional hidden contents/heavily warned prior to activation, urination is warned but not exactly hidden.
The urination scenes are also very minimal. I think there's 2 or 3 throughout the entire game, and this game has like, 200+ scenes in it. That being said, the X-Rays may still disturb you...

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Guys? Can someone answer my question about Moostar? How does his stalling method work?
Moostar has a skill where the enemy takes 50% of their max hp dmg when they miss.
You want Moostar's evasion buff skill and the defense buffing skill so you can alternate between them to raise Moostar's defense where it survives stray hits and raise the evasion to make enemies miss and take the dmg.
1726185341434.png
Zen Mind and Aura Enhancement are the two key skills to alternate between

Mar 6, 2021
Moostar has a skill where the enemy takes 50% of their max hp dmg when they miss.
You want Moostar's evasion buff skill and the defense buffing skill so you can alternate between them to raise Moostar's defense where it survives stray hits and raise the evasion to make enemies miss and take the dmg.
View attachment 4027234
Zen Mind and Aura Enhancement are the two key skills to alternate between
Sure, I get that he has both, but it just sounds like an RNG based strategy that will make him get wrecked. I thought he actually Idk learned something better for the late game. Even something like perfect defense or willow wind could have worked.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes