Mar 6, 2021
I haven't tried that yet, but are you sure it becomes unbeatable?
There are posts way behind that give you possible teams and movesets to win, maybe check those out?
Honestly, does not matter how good your moveset is if the opponent is a high tier trainer like Athena or Flare and is 20 levels above you. Would you mind trying it? I assume your levels are locked at 75 and won't go up to match the opponents, so the inevitability is it becoming impossible.
My team for it was Kurotoforu(soul boosted), Falconix and Nightmeow. Haven't seen it lose a single fight if you do the right inputs, but this unfair lvl nonsense might ruin my power fantasy.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
sex stuff wise, yes, nyuu is absolutely the master (as long as you're into his specific brand of "ugly guy bangs hot girls")

plot/gameplay wise, no, afaik this is the first time nyuu has developed a plot beyond "you can fuck everyone because (gimmick)"
Thank you very much ^^

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Here is a full save attached.

100% competition base game + DLC
No cheat move was used during the gameplay
Living dex (with only evolved Yurimons)
100% Scene completed.

I had my fun yes :p

Enjoy!

Reactions: derpew

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
How to avoid NTR ?
NTR is no existent, there is just a a couple of scene at the end of the DLC as a sort of What if" and the game warns you 3 hundred times.

There are some "sluts" that got "used" or "trained" by another man though, you met them when they are already trained

2095conash

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to beat leo without using cheat tackle?
If you're going for a no cheat tackle run, firstly it's totally fine to lose the first fight against Leo. Not only will you not lose money but you still gain the trainer level if you lose this fight specifically, since if you lose Leo gives you advice that raises your trainer level anyways.

If you really want to win, you'll want to get to at least level 13 first, fighting Sumire (the girl with a single level ~25 monster near the area with the high level evolved monsters) should be easy enough, start with a lower rank candle and have it spam Dazzle to lower her accuracy until it dies, if did not get a free burn switch to Chikepu to use fire attacks until you get one, then have a Goley in the back to spam coating to stall out the 8 turns needed to win. This same strategy also works for getting a Candoll from the are next to you (though Chikepu will probably be a better tank since it has two different attacks that inflict status effects). If you don't want to use stall tactics on Leo you'll probably want a Snaildrome instead, make sure to buy one Accuracy buff item from the tea vending machine, 4 Attack Colas, 7-10 Recovery Beans, and a ton of Guardrips (8 Safe T's also help). Your team will be a candle of your choice (big or small are fine) and a Panteey, start by dazzling the Snaildrome as much as you can before you either die or it gets a couple coatings off, then bring in your Panteey (Panteey has the cunning ability meaning that once it's out whenever it tries to raise it's own defense, it raises yours instead). Use Guardrips to ensure your defense is always +6 or higher and anytime you fall to ~22 HP or less use a Recovery bean to not risk being one-shot by Muddy Water. Buff up your attack, and if 'Mud' is ever inflicted on you increase your accuracy, and then just slowly wittle away at it's health since it's immune to status effects.

For the actual fight against Leo, If you plan to use Candoll I'd recommend 4-6 Guardrips, 8 Safe Ts (optional but nice), one accuracy booster, and ~5 Recovery beans (10 if you skip out on the Safe Ts), this should run you anywhere from 3.5k-10k in costs. I'd start by using Safe Ts against the first enemy and save the Guardrips for the second since the first enemy can lower your defense, the accuracy item is just in case the second enemy inflicts Mud on you (which it can do if you ever attack it) but even then it's not strictly required, the goal is to have your defense and evasion as maxed out keeping in mind that +8 is the cap. With this setup you should be able to survive two attacks against Leo's level 38, so you can safely use either Flame Sphere (hoping for a burn) or Dazzling inbetween Recovery beans and just stall it out until you win. For Snaildrome the strategy is more complicated, as now not only do you have to add in 4-6 Attack Colas, but since the 2nd enemy can lower your attack you do not have a perfectly safe opportunity to setup. You can use your increase hit item early so that you can guarantee inflict mud on whichever enemy you feel is safer to setup against (I found the 2nd to use attack down less than the first used defense down) but if you can manage to reach Leo's level 38 with a +6 or higher in both attack and defense, +8 evasion, and +4 hit, then open by inflicting Mud on the final monster and then between recovery beans and your comparable stats you should be able to win in several turns. The Candoll option is easier, more consistent, and less expensive but the Snaildrome option exists if you hate stalling.

For my wins, I had a 5 star level 14 Candoll and a 0 star level 14 Snaildrome, but 0 stars and level 13 should work just fine for either option. I also cannot recommend fighting Sanae (the girl in the starting village with a single level 95) just to level 14 as since she's immune to debuffs plus has a highly aggressive moveset you have to get really lucky to beat her. Getting a Garudator (same strategy as getting the Candoll) to fish for a cut proc with Wind Cutter can help against her, but it's such a massive reset fest so I'd recommend giving Leo a few attempts before going this option.

Last edited:

Maulana Syibal

Aug 11, 2024
NTR is no existent, there is just a a couple of scene at the end of the DLC as a sort of What if" and the game warns you 3 hundred times.

There are some "sluts" that got "used" or "trained" by another man though, you met them when they are already trained
OK, thanks for the info, so during the game there is no NTR

nhatphu

Sep 8, 2021
Can we using RPG maker for cheating in game? I don't know. And with game that have Game.en, can we change anything? I do it but nothing happened

mizukinsk

Jul 18, 2020
i accidentally wandering around and beat almost all star trainer even before get to this quest, what i should do to progress now? since the counter didnt auto register the trainer i defeated before at all, and it looks like i cant challenge them again

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Can we using RPG maker for cheating in game? I don't know. And with game that have Game.en, can we change anything? I do it but nothing happened
What's the point of cheating when the game literally comes out with a "cheating" feature implemented into the gameplay and an "easy mode"?

If you are too lazy to play the game just download a full save

2095conash

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i accidentally wandering around and beat almost all star trainer even before get to this quest, what i should do to progress now? since the counter didnt auto register the trainer i defeated before at all, and it looks like i cant challenge them again
Any Star trainers you beat before starting this quest will count for progress on said quest. I went around beating all of the Star trainers I could before starting it, and when I did it said that there were only 2 people left for me. If you notice, none of the locations specified under your sub hints would apply to her, which means the game has already counts you as having beaten her. You're missing 3 Star Trainers in Wano village, Taiga in Harbor Village, and the final Star Trainer that's not available until you've beaten all the others.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Often they send their weakest mon first, so it's possible to set up Moostar stat buffing enough that it can 3v1 most of them. (Although it's not perfectly reliable and doesn't work against anyone carrying DoT)

Chikeflare can usually 1v1 anyone, especially those that are slower and those that rely on DoT.

The last recommended mon for endgame is Kurotorofu, who counters anyone trying to setup and has a very stall setup with Melancholic Resentment to apply DoT, Body Regen and Perfect Guard to stall turns.

The idea is that they want to give some sort of challenge for postgame or everyone will be as trivial as Athena (she doesn't have a single mon above lvl 100 when you prob hitting lvl 130+ postgame)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Often they send their weakest mon first, so it's possible to set up Moostar stat buffing enough that it can 3v1 most of them. (Although it's not perfectly reliable and doesn't work against anyone carrying DoT)

Chikeflare can usually 1v1 anyone, especially those that are slower and those that rely on DoT.

The last recommended mon for endgame is Kurotorofu, who counters anyone trying to setup and has a very stall setup with Melancholic Resentment to apply DoT, Body Regen and Perfect Guard to stall turns.

The idea is that they want to give some sort of challenge for postgame or everyone will be as trivial as Athena (she doesn't have a single mon above lvl 100 when you prob hitting lvl 130+ postgame)

I mean... do people really had any trouble beating the game and DLC? I did beat the WHOLE game just by putting into the party the most cool locking monsters :p They enemy boss uses them? Well, maybe they are op

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
072 project does list something called "Yarimono" under "coming soon". Is it an entire new game or just another DLC?

Sounds like a new story to me.. but could be about that rich girl who seduced her friend to a sex slave:

"In Free City, a famous red-light district full of brothels with a variety of races attracts both locals and foreigners. Suddenly, due to the opening of a competing brothel that provides new and innovative sexual services, the old brothels find themselves nearly out of business. "

Edit: Just saw that Yarimon is called "Yarimono" on steam.. odd. However, the story is still something we haven't seen yet.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes