melody0230

Aug 5, 2019
Oh yeah, wanna say this just in case some people still don't know, there's some extreme fetish content that exist in the developer room in the beginning village that are not listed in the "pokedex", proceed with caution. Also that scene with our sassy Kuroko

Shikarr

Nov 11, 2019
Is there any downside in using cheat tackle? E.g. some secret scene if you beat the game without using it?

daishan21

May 10, 2021
use maldives
Does Maldives just straight up not work anymore? I followed guides and used MT Manager to make a new directory and I just constantly get Location Error even on games I have played with JoiPlay.

I'm on Android 14.

Edit, got it. I apparently didn't go far enough back in the thread. There's a secondary .exe in the Data folder and that works!

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Balance is good until that time when you can split to two different cities (Harbor Town, Wano City). The 2nd city you visit is a cakewalk, as you have about 20 levels on them at that point. Feels like just going through the motions at that point as you one shot everything. Woulda been nice if some enemies scaled with your level a bit or something. Non linear Pokemon type games really need that. Funny that they locked our level to our trainer level to try to avoid the problem of people overleveling/farming, then added a split choice of two towns on similar difficulty levels so you'd be vastly overleveled for one guaranteed, lol.

Forcing us to use a normal Yarimon makes the other normal options seem pretty bad too since you want some type coverage. Combined with the 3 party limit, that hurts quite a bit. I guess it matters a bit less since you can just swap mons whenever, but it still feels awkward. Dunno why they couldn't just have the normal starter mon appear for cutscenes even if it wasn't in the party. Its design is really unappealing, lol (I know it's intentional, but still).

Last edited:

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
Got it. Thanks!
Since the DLC is untranslated, I might as well just wait for the DLC to be translated before I actually try this game, and I assume the folder's gonna automatically be updated to 2.13 once that's done.
So did it everything finally get translated?

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
For the Totoro scene you need to go to the bad ending door next to the cultist ruins. I don'r remember which day it is specificilly but it's there. As for the Athena scene same, I don't even know what they mean by underground?!
This is a lie and if you're deliberately doing this, you're scum. The Bad End content is DLC and that scene isn't marked DLC. I'm not interested in the DLC, but because of this lie, I skimmed through the Bad End door anyway to see if anything happens.

Nothing at all.

The Bad End with Totoro is in the first door and first door only. And after finishing the entire Bad End route, there was nothing unlocked. Other people already said that the Bad End stuffs are seperated and not accessible through the Encyclopedia.

Rant aside, I still have no idea where to look for Totoro's 2nd scene so if anyone other than this guy could help, I'd be grateful.

kogahaya

May 9, 2018
This is a lie and if you're deliberately doing this, you're scum. The Bad End content is DLC and that scene isn't marked DLC. I'm not interested in the DLC, but because of this lie, I skimmed through the Bad End door anyway to see if anything happens.

Nothing at all.

The Bad End with Totoro is in the first door and first door only. And after finishing the entire Bad End route, there was nothing unlocked. Other people already said that the Bad End stuffs are seperated and not accessible through the Encyclopedia.

Rant aside, I still have no idea where to look for Totoro's 2nd scene so if anyone other than this guy could help, I'd be grateful.
When you do the quest with her to free the girls and defeat the other guy, the game will ask if you want see her drinking pee, if you say yes the scene happens, i don't know if you can get this scene after the quest, but if you want i can give you my save.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Am I right in assuming that the recently released Steam version is (exactly) the 072project one, just migrated to Steam - for easier "access"?

Reactions: anonimiyt

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Oh yeah, wanna say this just in case some people still don't know, there's some extreme fetish content that exist in the developer room in the beginning village that are not listed in the "pokedex", proceed with caution. Also that scene with our sassy Kuroko
Where is that developer room? Can't find it i nthe first village

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
When you do the quest with her to free the girls and defeat the other guy, the game will ask if you want see her drinking pee, if you say yes the scene happens, i don't know if you can get this scene after the quest, but if you want i can give you my save.
Oh I see! If that's the case, nah I'm good. Thanks a lot though!

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes