kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Yume? Same position as she was, third floor of the teahouse - but she will stop appearing once you cleared the events with her and Kanata.
I guess she doesn't appear until you have the anal dildo, because she wasn't there the last time I checked and she is now. Thanks

StoolGizmoto

Jun 27, 2017
Huh? The Leo scene isn't bugged, it's just kinda hard to understand how to obtain
You need to clear all scenes with Flare first (the last character in the yariman dex), after that, you can remove the cheated yarimon from your team in front of the Central Tower by interacting with the blue and yellow flame
Once you've done that, you can do the Leo event

I do agree tho, I would've preferred an actual "main quest" for the DLC, but to be fair, there isn't much to explain in the story, most if not all questions are already answered
Where is the study room?

Mar 23, 2019
Uh, random question: is there a way to rewatch the story events? Or just have access to the dialogues and their differences?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope. Once the story/scene is progressed, their dialogue doesn't return or change (aside from dlc characters). Also, Vritra doesn't make a comment on yarimon counts as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: BadCasual

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Nope. Once the story/scene is progressed, their dialogue doesn't return or change (aside from dlc characters). Also, Vritra doesn't make a comment on yarimon counts as far as I'm concerned.
Sad. It's cool that the dialogues change based on progression, but it also make me curious about how they differ, so not having a way to see both version outside replaying the game and being careful to meet the other conditions it's sad for me.
Also, you're right, Vritra doesn't.
I thought this was because I had all Yarimons, but she says the same thing even if you rush to her lvl 6, so nvm that part lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaremLord987

Nov 22, 2021
Can anyone help me with the Secret Shopkeeper task mentioned in the screenshot, how do I complete it?

PS: The two remaining star trainers are Quem and Aya. If the above task is anyway related with these two then please let me know the necessary actions to be followed.

Last edited:

Doogmanspam

Dec 17, 2023
Seems like you can play on joiplay HOWEVER there is massive amount of frameyness scattered through the game ( probably, I only tolerated through opening sequence ) I have 8gb of RAM on my phone and just the starting cutscene took a min to get through because of the stutters but inside the MC room and starting the game was buttery smooth

TLDR

Joiplay yes, framey in most parts ( probably )

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Can anyone help me with the Secret Shopkeeper task mentioned in the screenshot, how do I complete it?

PS: The two remaining star trainers are Quem and Aya. If the above task is anyway related with these two then please let me know the necessary actions to be followed.
As it says, that is post-game content. You don't need to worry about that until you finish the tournament and see the ending.

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
Wow, finally the latest and uncensored version is out.
I'm for the dlc and it's not censored. It's finally here and it's awesome. ❤❤❤

Last edited:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
how do I unlock the ability to leave Flare at central again?

edit: nvm, figured it out. gotta do all her base game scenes.

Last edited:

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
This is why male protags > femme protags in H-games - you can win and see what you primarily dl'd for instead of forcing yourself to lose. It just gets in the way, and let's face it, it's quite weird to want to be in that POV.
Agreed. Way too many female protag games now. Gonna give this one a try after I see if someone says its same as steam or no.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes