kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
Is there a different ending if you use the Cheat Attack too many times? I'm wondering why there's a counter for how many times you've used it.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Welp, that was very good. Just finished clearing the H scene encyclopedia.
I don't imagine there are any more rewards for clearing the actual not-Pokedex, or are there?

I don't mind healthy x-rays, but some of those were frankly a bit too much. Less of a vagina and more of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu growing from the uterus to the labia majora.

Mar 23, 2019
Welp, that was very good. Just finished clearing the H scene encyclopedia.
I don't imagine there are any more rewards for clearing the actual not-Pokedex, or are there?

I don't mind healthy x-rays, but some of those were frankly a bit too much. Less of a vagina and more of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu growing from the uterus to the labia majora.
You get a thank you message + a completion certifciate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aquint5554

Jun 9, 2017
From the shrine (wano village upper left exit) there is an exit on the upper right side, follow the road and eventually you will see a house, that's the secret shop. It's only accesible in the post game though, and it only sells items to unlock more h-scenes (some swimsuits and hotspring tickets)

IIRC you buy her swimsuit (in the pool in the post game), and then you look for her to start the scene, can't really remember where she is though.
Leo is in the cafe on the beach in Harbor Town

Pyrouse

Sep 22, 2023
Does anyone know how to unlock Tina the pool girl on the top left corner of the pool? i cant seem to unlock her and the hint says theres an event that occur in order to unlock her

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock Tina the pool girl on the top left corner of the pool? i cant seem to unlock her and the hint says theres an event that occur in order to unlock her
There's a brief event (dialogue?) that activates teh first time you interact with her, leave the pool afterward and reenter, should be able to fight her.

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
The event is near the other pool. Basically, go to her and keep going down in a straight line. when you reach the second pool and the handrail of the private rooms, you should be able to see the event bubble.

Mar 23, 2019
Where is the hideout located?
There's a broken fence behind the church where you can enter the grassy area behind it, the hideout is on the left there.
Btw, where is a good exp/shard grind/farm spot? Like, is there any place with mons lvl50+ or even more?
Forest by Central tower has level 50s. The Old Road with the secret shop is about level 40s.

• Red Heart
Reactions: devavizard
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes