• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

TylerDurden01

Nov 19, 2018
ronzion` v38b will become public on Friday (September 20th), and v39 sometime in October.

TylerDurden01 The unique clothes you get from the homeless aren’t the same as the ones you use for work. You can’t take the diner’s clothes home, but you can get clothes from the homeless. So, if you want to work in the shorter outfit, you’ll need to get it from Kevin as a reward for maxing out your salary at the diner. The duffle bag’s tooltip is outdated, as it was originally part of a much bigger feature I was working on. However, that feature will now be added in the remastered version, but in a slightly different form. And yes, the game 'should' have around 100 more features/locations, but sorry to disappoint - I’m working on it alone ^^
Wasn't saying I was disappointed about the subway bathroom thing. It was just a suggestion for future updates. The subway would be another good spot to stand for prostitution and she could bang people in the bathroom or something. lol And if anything, you've done a great job in adding more to this enhanced version of the game in just one year. That's more than most. Hell, Abelius has been working (slowly) on Pizza Hot! for 3 years now and the girl hasn't even given her first handjob yet. :FacePalm: Also thanks for the tip that the short uniform is a promotion reward. (y) It wasn't in the event list but I figured there had to be some way to get it. :unsure::LOL:

DNLLLL

Nov 29, 2018
DNLLLL Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against you or your tool, quite the opposite, seeing it made me smile :p But what I meant was that I wanted to include the forced nudity mode in the EX version of the game for some time already. Also, it's not that full nudity is impossible to add, but it wouldn't make sense as a whole to be included "casually". When you make a mod about something absurd, like going around the city fully naked, players won't care about it making no sense, because it's just a bonus mod. But if I wanted to do it in the base game, then people would go "WTF?!", and that's why I would need to also implement multiple features alongside it, like NPCs reacting to Jane being fully naked, create new events just for this occasion etc., so it all makes sense to be in the game. In other words - really a lot of work. And thanks a lot, but I'm not gonna include such mods together with my releases :p And if you want more people to see it, you should report the thread that there's another tool, like you can already see cracks and such on the bottom of OP. Cheers!

Nordmire Yeah, coz as explained many times, game is a 32 bit .apk, and will be updated to 64 bit next year.
Thanks for your feedback.

I tested my cheat table and all scripts survived. Incredibly,

How do I explain this?

All the variables are still there, but he's added a few extra checks.

But I fixed everything so it should work in every version.

Everything is now in the clothes section.

Really simple.

With the key button 0,1,2 you can now make yourself naked (the same behaviour like before).

naked -> 0, underwear -> 1, dressed -> 2.

As soon as you leave the dressing room, you can change the variables back to naked.

Another good tip: if you have problems, put on a hat or something to update the game's status.

I also made the scripts faster.

It is important to only open the clothes section once you have loaded your save game.

Last edited:

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
A great idea, but with a huge drawback. Female protoganist. Can’t you do the same, but vice versa?!) A dude you created goes around and fucks ladies, and this is not a game for girls, you go to get fucked) It’s also not interesting at all)))
I didn’t want to offend anyone) But, I’m for the harem, the alpha way. The game is just not for my psyche, sorry)

Mrfragglez

Sep 15, 2022
Prob a dumb question but how do i download this to windows iv used both mega and pixledrain and it comes up with multiple files i click the windows one download it and extract it but after that i go into the file and the game isnt there just some data folders.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Prob a dumb question but how do i download this to windows iv used both mega and pixledrain and it comes up with multiple files i click the windows one download it and extract it but after that i go into the file and the game isnt there just some data folders.
The contents of the game when extracted look like this for me, just downloaded it right now to check.

2024-09-20.20.38.38_explorer.png

If you don't have that, sounds like you either downloaded the wrong thing, or somehow the zip became corrupted while still somehow letting you extract it (which I've never seen before). The zip you're looking for at the current update is UiTC_v38b_BA_Win.zip

2024-09-20.20.42.14_explorer.png

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes