Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I found my character became a body builder / muscular after finishing the gym quests. I wanted to revert back to the regular body type when I first started

Attached screenshots here
I was pleasantly surprised when this happened.

One way to revert back to the non-muscular body could be if you don't visit the gym for a week? There could be something that tracks that.

The dev said that there might be even more muscular versions in the engine update so I'm going all in.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised when this happened.

One way to revert back to the non-muscular body could be if you don't visit the gym for a week? There could be something that tracks that.

The dev said that there might be even more muscular versions in the engine update so I'm going all in.
I'm not sure if no gym works, my character got muscular just from going to work everyday until i got the max promotion. Idk if it's because I excessively worked hard or had sprint toggled but i never went to the gym besides getting the membership.

Reactions: Xill

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Would be nice to have cheats for Mac. Crack did not work for some reason even after copying files. Does it require some special commands to be activated in game?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
what setting to zoom in on sex acts.

Seems to just zoom in on middle of screen.

can not even see the action that is happening.

I am sure I am miss understanding the controls or something, but any advise would be helpful.

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
what setting to zoom in on sex acts.

Seems to just zoom in on middle of screen.

can not even see the action that is happening.

I am sure I am miss understanding the controls or something, but any advise would be helpful.
You can middle mouse button to free look/unlock camera then mouse towards the scene around to get it to the right position. The natural zoom seems a bit buggy

Reactions: taglag

Kablaamo

Feb 25, 2018
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Its broke :(

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You can middle mouse button to free look/unlock camera then mouse towards the scene around to get it to the right position. The natural zoom seems a bit buggy
Yeah! After three or four retries with the new game and "Me" just being a dummy I figured it out :) .

Thank you for trying to help, and not just bashing me for being a dummy :) .

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The profile view can work, you just need to fix the anatomy a bit. No one spine stands straight like a plank of wood Like that.
This. It's fine for a non-erotic game intentionally stylized in a certain way. But it's far too goofy looking now to get any rocks off to. The only thing stiff in the current state is their posture. :KEK:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Pretty good, hope to see more from the dev. Reminds me of the fixer which I also like.

Can anyone recommend games like this? You can do it via DM if it is against the rules to post here.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes