• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
A great idea, but with a huge drawback. Female protoganist. Can’t you do the same, but vice versa?!) A dude you created goes around and fucks ladies, and this is not a game for girls, you go to get fucked) It’s also not interesting at all)))
I didn’t want to offend anyone) But, I’m for the harem, the alpha way. The game is just not for my psyche, sorry)
There are 423 pages of games marked as "Male Protagonist" here on F95, as opposed to 196 "Female Protagonist". If you add "Sandbox" to both searches, you get 74 and 23 for male and female respectively. So look, I'll make you a deal: as I personally can't stand games where the playable character is male, I'll leave you all the ones marked as "male protagonist" if you leave me all the ones marked as "female protagonist", okay? Frankly, I feel like this is a more than generous offer given the sad disparity between the two sets of numbers.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
@Modsarenotvirgins tipp: Hit statistics (K), go to Perks & Traits, check Reputation. As for what is possible: hit Events (Y). And yes, there are some who live with you. But you need to not have a partner to get another. I am unsure with whom you currently can break up ingame (I think Ben and Kevin?). If you dont want to start a new game you may use my table, I remember it working to remove your partner (Stats - OTHER_BOYFRIEND I think).
@gdxg / @Keoki47 / @Croak / @Cat Boy You mean paw_beans - yep even with latest bepinex. Dunno why, but that needs some debugging. @paw_beans
@Shaggster Could you elaborate - what do you mean exactly? You did check Kyle's haircut?

What's with the changelog ? It's showing last version 38b @ 28th aug,today uploaded 28b basic - what's the difference?
You mean 38b Basic? As for the difference in date and edition check the last 2 developer notes in OP. (Also note that a,b,c .... versions are in the same post on patreon, for first 38 changelog f.e. scroll down)

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2024
tipp: Hit statistics (K), go to Perks & Traits, check Reputation. As for what is possible: hit Events (Y). And yes, there are some who live with you. But you need to not have a partner. I am unsure with whom you currently can break up ingame. If you dont want to start a new game you may use my table, I remember it working to remove your partner.
The event is red for me, while 3rd date is green.
Her reputation with him is 100
Idk, i might try again but i gave up

Alco cant seem to get Rick, its only Ben after Ben

Last edited:

Mrfragglez

Sep 15, 2022
The contents of the game when extracted look like this for me, just downloaded it right now to check.

View attachment 4055431

If you don't have that, sounds like you either downloaded the wrong thing, or somehow the zip became corrupted while still somehow letting you extract it (which I've never seen before). The zip you're looking for at the current update is UiTC_v38b_BA_Win.zip

View attachment 4055436
so i used a diff. extract program instead of the default windows one and it worked fine. must of been something with the default windows extract lol

Frabo

Mar 29, 2024
Detected PUA.AndroidOS.Fyben, not a Trojan and almost no harm, but i heared It watches your screen or sh, false positive?

TylerDurden01

Nov 19, 2018
I found my character became a body builder / muscular after finishing the gym quests. I wanted to revert back to the regular body type when I first started

Attached screenshots here
Go to settings. In the Basic Version column on the right scroll down to Muscular Female Body. Select ALL to look ripped, Only Muscular Tone for a slightly toned look, and No Muscular Tone to look normal.

Reactions: Shaggster
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes