Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Priappus Thanks, but you know that pregnancy is optional can be fully disabled, right?

HasNoDad Your phone probably doesn't support 32 bit .apk.

XziebertX Hey, if you hover over the blood group you will see a tooltip with bonuses it provides. It's just a small bonus. Steam version lacks cheats, because it costs only $1.

Streizar You are most likely playing on the ultra widescreen which isn't currently supported. Change your resolution in-game.

Cravenquim By RLD license you mean the one that allows you to work on the streets, or in the brothel? Kinky Nymph code is a real spaghetti and will be remade from scratch next year.

M.Bison94 There's no vibrator in the game. There should be a dialogue mentioning it.

GSama Steam is stable version without cheats, while Patreon gives you access to the beta version, but cheats depend on the chosen tier.

Reactions: Priappus and GSama

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Haven't follow the game for a while but is the game getting another remake? Seems like no more sideways view and going full frontal now, hopefully this will be the final revision so the dev can focus working on adding more contents.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Anunnakis

Nov 2, 2019
I want to be homeless, but it doesn't give me the option to leave the apartment even without money for Albert, help please

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Is this compatible across platforms? Aka does it matter if its Linux?

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I'd sure love it if you could take a shower in Kevin's dinner. Can we add a shower to the diner?
No small-size restaurant like Kevin's would have a shower in the real world. Jane can use the sinks in the bathrooms, which makes sense... Maybe they can give some added CL bonus for the first time she uses it.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Priappus Thanks, but you know that pregnancy is optional can be fully disabled, right?

HasNoDad Your phone probably doesn't support 32 bit .apk.

XziebertX Hey, if you hover over the blood group you will see a tooltip with bonuses it provides. It's just a small bonus. Steam version lacks cheats, because it costs only $1.

Streizar You are most likely playing on the ultra widescreen which isn't currently supported. Change your resolution in-game.

Cravenquim By RLD license you mean the one that allows you to work on the streets, or in the brothel? Kinky Nymph code is a real spaghetti and will be remade from scratch next year.

M.Bison94 There's no vibrator in the game. There should be a dialogue mentioning it.

GSama Steam is stable version without cheats, while Patreon gives you access to the beta version, but cheats depend on the chosen tier.
sorry but I didn't know you could disable pregnancy and I played without it disabled,as soon as i saw her belly bulging i got nervous and i deleted the game, i will download it again.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
longxa762 It's actually more of a massive remaster ratger than remake. There will be 3 views - 3/4 front, side & 3/4 back. I hired skilled & competent people to help me out it. I'm using Spine for animations. I've updated Unity engine and got rid of multiple technical issues, finally letting me do what I exactly want, instead of what I actually can with the outdated mess in front of me. It's too much to write about it, so if you are interested feel free to read my Progress Reports on Patreon, SubscribeStar or itch.io. But yes, it's the last massive rework, so I can finally focus on adding high quality content instead of constantly dealing with workarounds, so update speed should also be faster.

Anunnakis Stop paying for the rent and Albert will kick you out. Keep in mind that losing your flat is permanent.

makeuseofme As johnyakuza1 mentioned, it doesn't seem logical to do something like that. If it's about issues with restoring cleanliness stat, in UiTC:R cleanliness will be reworked, and there will be multiple ways to prevent it, so managing it shouldn't be so bothersome. You will get a major cleanliness drop when going sleep and won't sweat so much at work, so usually morning shower should be enough in most cases. If it's about shower events, well, there will be a few places for shower scenes in the game, so no worries, we will get there :p

Priappus Ye, it's either hidden in the traits, so you would need to check them out first, or go visit the doctor at hospital.

Nolw

Oct 21, 2021
Hi i wanted to change the ass size of the character but aparrently it requires an extended version of the game where can i download it?

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
Actually, I've got 1 idea that might be FUN! Big sink in storage room for filling buckets and assorted cleaning. If desired MC could "sponge bath" in that for full clean in ~15 minutes. No uniform.

• Haha

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hi i wanted to change the ass size of the character but aparrently it requires an extended version of the game where can i download it?
Extended version is the Patreon one, same version that has the cheats in it. Free version is the Basic version so those options would be unavailable in your version of the game i believe.

DNLLLL

Nov 29, 2018
I found a way to walk around naked

You activate these 5 scripts and change all clothes in a wardrobe.

Then the 5 base pointers will have valid values.

These values represent the clothes ID.

All you have to do is get naked and then press the ^ key (wardrobe) and you can walk around the whole world

or you change the 5 values with valid cloth IDs that you own.

As shown in the screenshot.

I have attached my cheat table, as a ZIP file.

My version is the latest version. I think it should be worked, with all versions.

There is also a way to have naked sex outside anywhere by using the taxi and paying the price for sex.

UiTC_Clothes.png

New:

Fixed: Homeless Location works also now...
- Added Hotkeys ^ , 1, 2
- press ^ key in order to set the cloth ids to "fake valid ids"
- press 1 in order to set all cloth ids to 0 (naked)
- press 2 to toggle freeze

- Added Head, top, breast, panties, and buttom cloth scripts
- A Quick Save / Load is helping here, if you set the ids to 0 (press 1 key), then you see your character full naked!!!!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes