S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished the new update, pretty good but not as large as I would like for how long it's been since the update prior to this.

I have to say, I'm getting curious as to how the harem is going to get formed and to what degree. Some girls are very obviously Main Girls, others look like Side Girls even if they should be Main Girls. Anna is the only one to have been called a girlfriend so far and she's currently an "ex". I do hope there's going to be a proper harem formed at some point. Multiple girlfriends/wives.

Also, always worth complaining about, especially after restarting the game, but the badly censored incest is really annoying. Yes we can change Andrea from Landlady to Mom or whatever, but nothing else really reflects it. Every other dynamic is left in an awkward limbo. The family dynamics are there, but can't be called what they are. The girls aren't our sisters and we aren't there brother, even though that's what we all are. The girls don't have any family term for Andrea even though she raised them and is married to their mother. We don't have any family term for Kat who raised us and is married to our mother. It just makes a lot of scenes and dialog weird and awkward.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Just finished the new update, pretty good but not as large as I would like for how long it's been since the update prior to this.

I have to say, I'm getting curious as to how the harem is going to get formed and to what degree. Some girls are very obviously Main Girls, others look like Side Girls even if they should be Main Girls. Anna is the only one to have been called a girlfriend so far and she's currently an "ex". I do hope there's going to be a proper harem formed at some point. Multiple girlfriends/wives.

Also, always worth complaining about, especially after restarting the game, but the badly censored incest is really annoying. Yes we can change Andrea from Landlady to Mom or whatever, but nothing else really reflects it. Every other dynamic is left in an awkward limbo. The family dynamics are there, but can't be called what they are. The girls aren't our sisters and we aren't there brother, even though that's what we all are. The girls don't have any family term for Andrea even though she raised them and is married to their mother. We don't have any family term for Kat who raised us and is married to our mother. It just makes a lot of scenes and dialog weird and awkward.
Was the incest done badly? Is there already sex with mothers and sisters?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Was the incest done badly? Is there already sex with mothers and sisters?
Are you always so literal, or should I just hit ignore on you right now?

No there's no sex with the mothers or sisters yet, but the relationships are being built up.
With the sister who is the closest in age to us we practically have sex with her and she then reacts badly afterwards.
The youngest sister is very clearly working her way up to asking to be our girlfriend, starting with us teaching her how to kiss and it's only going to progress more and more.
The eldest sister is busy mostly trying to mend the distant relationship she has with us, rather than moving beyond brother and sister.
Our mom who isn't our birth mom is very clearly beginning to think of using us to explore her bisexuality, given she wants someone she finds attracted, which she does, someone she has a connection with that's beyond the purely physical, which she is, and who there won't be any romantic entanglement. Of course all of us playing know this is a harem game with incest, so of course that last part is going to fail and mutual romantic interest will be developed.
Our birth mom is currently in the classic VN stage of questioning her own attractiveness and feeling old, all while being found very attractive to her son. She's growing to find MC attractive, but isn't as accepting of it as her wife who is our other mom.

ALL of this is happening while the family is in limbo, caught between explicit incest and completely censored and it's just annoying. Everyone acts like the family they're written to be, but the awkward dancing around using proper terms and names is just maddening.

Andrea, our mom, who we can set as mom etc at the start of the game, is very rarely refereed to as mom by MC. The three sisters, all raised by Andrea call her by name. Rather than any variation of Mom as would normally be the case. Say they all call Kat, their birth mother, Mom, they could easily call Andrea Mama or any other variation.
The same is reverse with Kat and MC. Kat has raised MC, but MC doesn't call her any variation of Mom, in the meta sense this makes sense as as we only get to Andrea to mom/etc at the start. If left to default Kat would simply be our landladys wife. And her daughters, our sisters, would simply be our "housemates". And this right here is why there's lots of awkward avoiding of terms. Changing Andrea doesn't get reflected in anything. But there's still the awkward mix of explicit incest and censored incest. Kat talks about bathing with us frequently when we were a young child. Andrea knows we were conceived via sperm donor. Elizabeth knew us when she was turning 11. Everything textually screams that this is a family and always has been. Except when the game has to dance around the incest being incest because the family is a family.

Honestly, this game would have been so much better off being one of those games that get censored into parody where it's completely taboo and illegal for housemates to love each other and have sex, but where the game gets fixed with a patch. Or like some games where the patch just completely fixes the script rather than just swapping around some terms.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Are you always so literal, or should I just hit ignore on you right now?

No there's no sex with the mothers or sisters yet, but the relationships are being built up.
With the sister who is the closest in age to us we practically have sex with her and she then reacts badly afterwards.
The youngest sister is very clearly working her way up to asking to be our girlfriend, starting with us teaching her how to kiss and it's only going to progress more and more.
The eldest sister is busy mostly trying to mend the distant relationship she has with us, rather than moving beyond brother and sister.
Our mom who isn't our birth mom is very clearly beginning to think of using us to explore her bisexuality, given she wants someone she finds attracted, which she does, someone she has a connection with that's beyond the purely physical, which she is, and who there won't be any romantic entanglement. Of course all of us playing know this is a harem game with incest, so of course that last part is going to fail and mutual romantic interest will be developed.
Our birth mom is currently in the classic VN stage of questioning her own attractiveness and feeling old, all while being found very attractive to her son. She's growing to find MC attractive, but isn't as accepting of it as her wife who is our other mom.

ALL of this is happening while the family is in limbo, caught between explicit incest and completely censored and it's just annoying. Everyone acts like the family they're written to be, but the awkward dancing around using proper terms and names is just maddening.

Andrea, our mom, who we can set as mom etc at the start of the game, is very rarely refereed to as mom by MC. The three sisters, all raised by Andrea call her by name. Rather than any variation of Mom as would normally be the case. Say they all call Kat, their birth mother, Mom, they could easily call Andrea Mama or any other variation.
The same is reverse with Kat and MC. Kat has raised MC, but MC doesn't call her any variation of Mom, in the meta sense this makes sense as as we only get to Andrea to mom/etc at the start. If left to default Kat would simply be our landladys wife. And her daughters, our sisters, would simply be our "housemates". And this right here is why there's lots of awkward avoiding of terms. Changing Andrea doesn't get reflected in anything. But there's still the awkward mix of explicit incest and censored incest. Kat talks about bathing with us frequently when we were a young child. Andrea knows we were conceived via sperm donor. Elizabeth knew us when she was turning 11. Everything textually screams that this is a family and always has been. Except when the game has to dance around the incest being incest because the family is a family.

Honestly, this game would have been so much better off being one of those games that get censored into parody where it's completely taboo and illegal for housemates to love each other and have sex, but where the game gets fixed with a patch. Or like some games where the patch just completely fixes the script rather than just swapping around some terms.
I see, I asked if the incest was poorly done because I saw a lot of people saying that they didn't act like a real family.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Did expect a carbon cooy of the TV series AHS Coven, but i was pleasently surprised. Decent story so for, ans especially that the girlfriend and the dryad-bond-partner are both cuckqueans... nice.

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
just started the game, is the MC grow some balls in a process? i cant stand how he just spinless shit, he is not even act on girls untill they jump on him, what the hell...
is he gonna be better? or should i just drop it?

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

evilspyder

Jun 3, 2020
So I don't want to write a review of the game really, because I don't feel it would be fair at this point. But I do want to put some of my thoughts out there after finishing this latest update. I will first say that I do mostly really like this game. I like the characters, their personalities, their designs, and the overall premise has me intrigued. All that being said, I do feel like it has some weak points.

Firstly, and I know this may be a bit of a controversial opinion, but I think there is too much sex honestly. Or rather, that the amount of sexual content that there is currently detracts from the overall story and setting. I feel like the game often parades from sex scene to sex scene, while making little effort to tackle the actual story of the game. I would be fine if with the amount of sex scenes if I felt that there was a bit more effort made to explore the story in between them. As is, I often feel that they are something of a distraction.

Sort of an expansion on the previous point, some of the scenes in this game feels sort of disjointed and out of place. A concept will be introduced and explored in one scene, feeling a bit rushed in the execution of it. It will then be ignored for the next five scenes. Then, the next time it is addressed again, that scene seems to "revisit" the concept in such a way that honestly makes it feel like it was supposed to be the first introductory scene to the concept - and the two scenes addressing it somehow got reversed in their order.

Like I said, I really like this game. I just wish there was a bit more focus on the actual story and setting as we go.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Given the conversation in this update about her upcoming test (which is likely to be in the next update) and what is expected to occur during it, I think this is likely about to change.

With the one added caveat that all the family, MC included, seem remarkably comfortable with nudity around each other, in ways non-family would be wildly unlikely to be (even the girlfriend's little sister is a bit hesitant to go topless at first). Which is not a complaint from me, mind you.

(I agree with the rest of the post, just commenting on these two parts.)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes