MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Gonna play this game soon probably by the weekend or next week. But I was wondering what kind of harem is it. Is it the kind where if you decline a girl you just miss content or is it the kind that has solo and harem paths
Go after whoever you want with no consequences. Some know about others, some don't. Some are unavoidable, some are optional. But how it will look as a harem towards the end, I'm not sure.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I'm happy this game is not dead and I certainly liked the scene with the dryads, but I'd like even more if there was more story progression and progression with the previously introduced characters. With so many already known LI-s and story elements introduced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea when we will get to the end.

It's great that there was some progress with Cassie and hopefully Lizzy's final test will happen in the next update and involve some sexy stuff with MC.

BTW: If the witches problem is that they can't have a normal relationship with men as relationship with a non magic user would involve too many lies and secrecy and
then the solution is evident... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: miyaa1306

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm happy this game is not dead and I certainly liked the scene with the dryads, but I'd like even more if there was more story progression and progression with the previously introduced characters. With so many already known LI-s and story elements introduced
I have no idea when we will get to the end.

It's great that there was some progress with Cassie and hopefully Lizzy's final test will happen in the next update and involve some sexy stuff with MC.

BTW: If the witches problem is that they can't have a normal relationship with men as relationship with a non magic user would involve too many lies and secrecy and
then the solution is evident... :ROFLMAO:
Why are you longing for the end already? This game will be a very long novel if done well, it'll be short if rushed and doesn't make the best of its potential.

The other Male Witch is obviously related to the missing girls, he's surely recruiting them into his own harem/army. I suspect only MC has the power to make others into witches, so the bad guy has to recruit those who already are rather than just making loads of women witches.

I know you're joking, but MC being bisexual, even optionally, would be amazing. And would kinda make sense, it does seem that bisexuality is very common among the female witches. Why not the male witches too?

Last edited:

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
The renders are absolutely gorgeous and the LI's are very pretty.

The story is mediocre; It's a fun concept but the MC loses practically all of his player agency very quickly and it's a personal preference but very few things make my enjoyment of a game stop cold then when I am railroaded into choices. I can turn down some LI's but not others and there's no real rhyme or reason to it. My in-game 'choices' seem limited to where the cum ends up.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The renders are absolutely gorgeous and the LI's are very pretty.

The story is mediocre; It's a fun concept but the MC loses practically all of his player agency very quickly and it's a personal preference but very few things make my enjoyment of a game stop cold then when I am railroaded into choices. I can turn down some LI's but not others and there's no real rhyme or reason to it. My in-game 'choices' seem limited to where the cum ends up.
I think the story is pretty good. But I would say that it's still really early into the story, lots of great media are known for things like "oh you need to give it 5 episodes" or whatever number of chapters etc. etc. so I think at the current point of the game it's less about how not great the writing is and more about peoples varying tastes. Oh an incredibly important thing to note when judging this games writing is that it's very largely and awkwardly censored. I'm confident a lot of peoples complaints about the writing would be dispelled if the incest could just be written openly and fully not danced around.

The lack of player agency makes sense at the moment because the player character has lost a lot of their agency. There's not a lot of opportunities in the game for the player to be given meaningful choices. I'm sure that will change once the story progresses enough.

As for the being able to turn down some LIs but not others, I've been thinking about this for a while, because as i recall every time we're given the chance to turn someone down it specifies that it ends Side Content with that character. So unless this is supposed to mean that even if we turn down a relationship with them that they'll still be in the game as they're important to the story, then it's possible that we're not actually turning them down completely and that we'll be able to or be forced to date them later. Which I can kinda see; MC can't hoard his love and his powers. It's been explicitly stated he'll need to share his powers with loads of witches to prevent problems of the past. So chances are we're going to have a pretty big mandatory harem, and the ones who we couldn't turn down, can't be turned down because of their roll in the story. Like our gorgeous redhead dryad, she can't be turned down, and it'd make no sense for us to be able to turn her down. Same will probably happen with all the girls eventually. Like take our duplicating friend with benefits, we can start the FWB with her or not, and then keep going or not and from start to current she's talking about not getting feelings involved. Sooner or later, she's going to fall for MC. The story will demand it.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Why are you longing for the end already? This game will be a very long novel if done well, it'll be short if rushed and doesn't make the best of its potential.
I don't mind a long story, but with this update frequency it seems it will take decades to get anywhere if dev doesn't start to concentrate on already introduced characters and story threads and just continues adding more of those instead.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I don't mind a long story, but with this update frequency it seems it will take decades to get anywhere if dev doesn't start to concentrate on already introduced characters and story threads and just continues adding more of those instead.

And I'd rather have a shorter but complete story than a story that was PLANNED to be long but dev got bored with it or just don't have time for it anymore and wants to finish it in a rush without properly planning it out many updates in advance.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes