S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Aww that's lame man, maybe ask the dev about it? Could be an unconscious thing.
Perhaps, not sure it'd be seen as important enough to fix at any point. And given how long it is between updates, they could easily forget to do anything even were they so inclined to change some of the early dialogue or have it said in later releases

Reactions: TigerWolfe

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Might have to restart this game, been so long since there's been any update I've forgot who pretty much everyone are.
One of the things I remember very clearly was how annoying and messy it was setting up the incest at the start
thats nothing new to me .. i usually always restart a new game ... to make sure i'm not missing out on anything the dev might have added ;)

Reactions: MrBenny

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
No, but it's very much "not gay, not straight" and then refusing to elaborate. Like one of the stepsisters literally she's 49% attracted to girls and 51% attracted to guys, and no mention of being bi, but lots of teasing about being gay etc.

So like a lot of the girls are bisexual, but the terms aren't used. But it's not just that it's not used that annoys me but that it feels deliberately avoided. It's like the dev thinks that by simply not using the term he can't get accused of having a lot of bi girls in his game. Or some other stupid reason for not using the term.
sorry stepsister????? you know it doesnt make anysense if they are stp shit.....

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a decently long time since I last played this. I'll have to go in fresh and toss my saves. I pretty much don't remember anything of the story.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
That scene/conversation still doesn't make sense to me. I don't get what they are going on about at that point. (scene is just after MC came back from the Dryads).
That conversation would have made more sense earlier in the story but not there.
It's like they are talking about something that happened before but then got cut out of the game (mind control? where? haven't seen anything that would qualifies as mind control).

View attachment 4046256
(Mind control) Well there was a mind erase incident done to MC's ex (this release), while she was in her dorm room. When she called the MC, he was able to picked up on it before the wipe took full affect...and I'm sure we might find out more about it in the next updated. And would the raven lady scene be a form of mind manipulation?

For me I'm not a fan of mind control content...it's up there with MC creeping on family members while they sleep.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
One of my favourite avn´s is finally back, i hope all his rl-issues has been resolved by now.
He should put it on Steam. I bet it would be a huge success.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes