3.60 star(s) 21 Votes
Aug 9, 2018
Just in case it helps. I was getting this too, but i was doing unspeakable things to the save files so I blamed it on me, until yesterday it happened to me on a brand new save. I thought maybe it was a naming problem and I remember I downloaded 2 girl packs, the one from the first page and someone that made a compilation and put the link on a post. I figured it was the same but hey, they can always overwrite and maybe there are some chars on one that are not on the other.

I decided to clear the char folder and put only the pack from the first page, and so far so good.
Can't say it is what's happening to you, but just in case...
I did a search on the file name and it only turned up once.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
The gains from working out still seem too small to me. But then, that's true in real life as well.

However, they definitely seem out of scale to the gains in sex skills, where you can gain dozens of points from a single date.
Yeah, that's on purpose. Since the character images don't change and I don't want some skinny dude to go work out every day for 2 months and suddenly he's got fitness=100 but the image still the same skinny dude. Given that I don't have a way to reflect those changes on the images, I'm making the changes very small. (It still can happen, but it takes a lot of work and would only happen to the MC, NPC would never work out often enough).

This could easily be my bad, as I commented, my attempts felt futile so I didn't make extensive use of the options, but just to clarify. I went to a girl with 40/80 (op/att). I just did some small talk with her, she ended up liking me more 41/80. I load, I go into "try for her to like me more", I compliment her -> 41/80. I give her a small token of appreciation 20$ -> 41/80... these tests lead me to "why go through the trouble to get a +1?.

Now, if you tell me that under the right conditions instead of 41/80 i would end up with 45/80, then it's my bad and I just talked with a very small sample size for experience.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were dealing with someone who is fairly resistant to swaying. All of those sway add the same "Sway" opinion modifier which is defined as this:

mod sway "Swayed" 5 8 5
traits will:-0.04
likes attention:0.02

So to get a +1, it probably requires a very high will or needs to hate attention. Either one of those two will subtract 4 points from the base 5 points. Of a will of 50 and dislike attention. Note that it doesn't matter which option you use, the effect on that character will be the same. The sway option only matter for figuring out if it succeeds or not.

Just in case it helps. I was getting this too, but i was doing unspeakable things to the save files so I blamed it on me, until yesterday it happened to me on a brand new save. I thought maybe it was a naming problem and I remember I downloaded 2 girl packs, the one from the first page and someone that made a compilation and put the link on a post. I figured it was the same but hey, they can always overwrite and maybe there are some chars on one that are not on the other.

I decided to clear the char folder and put only the pack from the first page, and so far so good.
Can't say it is what's happening to you, but just in case...
Thanks for the info. That actually can happen (you have two separate images with different names but the same images). I have had to do that when the filename data was wrong (for instance there was an image for a black woman with a white woman name). But in this case the same file was attached to two characters. I still don't know how that happened so I'm hoping it was some sort of really rare glitch. I'm putting some checks for that so that if it does happen, it gets flagged.

juanapecado

May 15, 2021
I've been playing this game for two weeks now and I had to restart onece because in my first playthrough i was totally lost and i did all the possible to not succed.
But in my second one i was starting to feel comfortable with all the mechanics and i was living the american dream but in a single month my place has to big problems tha meke me losta hundred and forty thousand dollars and right know i cant survive.

I'm trying to use the Dev console to use a cheat to give me some money to recover my economy but I dont know if in my spanish Keyboard is a diferent command or I messed up in the Config.dat file.

Any help is welcome.

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
I did a search on the file name and it only turned up once.
I actually meant the opposite. that the same image may have different names on the packs, so, effectively, for the game, those are two different images, since i guess it uses the name of the file to "allocate" it and mark it to not be used again.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were dealing with someone who is fairly resistant to swaying. All of those sway add the same "Sway" opinion modifier which is defined as this:

mod sway "Swayed" 5 8 5
traits will:-0.04
likes attention:0.02

So to get a +1, it probably requires a very high will or needs to hate attention. Either one of those two will subtract 4 points from the base 5 points. Of a will of 50 and dislike attention. Note that it doesn't matter which option you use, the effect on that character will be the same. The sway option only matter for figuring out if it succeeds or not.
But the +1 is to opinion or modifier?. I mean, a 5 point modifier translates to barely +1 to opinion, which was my original gripe, that just a bit of small talk would get me the same as an attempt to sway (in terms of opinion, not modifiers).

In any case, since you pointed me to the archetypes file, I did a bit of snooping and found the values for the interactions :grin: I boosted the gifts considerably to make spending money a bit more worth it.

I also found the sex actions and tried to change the level of the actions, hoping the menu was related to the level and I could get all the options to make the sex more varied, but didn't work like that. I guess the menu for what you can do at each level is defined somewhere else, and the levels on that file only determine the difficulty to convince them to do it.

The potential of the game is so big... I checked the documentation for the mods to see if I could rig up those changes to be able to gift clothes, or books, or "objects" that would change the stats of the girls, get the options to send selfies, or directly ask for opinion on something (as they do to me), or the home interactions... If I'm hitting on someone at my club, i should be able to tell them if they wanna come upstairs, instead of the alley nearby! :D (*update, I found how to enable home, sorry I tampered with your code :p,. I also enabled "cum in mouth and cum inside ass" which were disabled due to a naming missmatch. I looked a lot at the making_out code, and I think the menus for what activities are allowed at any level are compiled, couldn't find any choice that references the local.en variables).

The modding seemed a bit complex at first glance, but I'm sure I'll take another look cause I enjoy the game and think a couple of things would improve the experience a lot.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
I actually meant the opposite. that the same image may have different names on the packs, so, effectively, for the game, those are two different images, since i guess it uses the name of the file to "allocate" it and mark it to not be used again.
What?

My screenshot clearly shows two characters being referenced by the same key.

A duplicate image cannot use a key without a file name to match it. If the key is used twice despite there only being one image set, it's an issue with how the program is using keys.

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
What?

My screenshot clearly shows two characters being referenced by the same key.

A duplicate image cannot use a key without a file name to match it. If the key is used twice despite there only being one image set, it's an issue with how the program is using keys.
I'm sorry, no, I didn't see the part of the screenshot showing the log for the same image key and I just suggested a possible cause involving same image with different names. It's clearly not the case so I apologize.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I've been playing this game for two weeks now and I had to restart onece because in my first playthrough i was totally lost and i did all the possible to not succed.
But in my second one i was starting to feel comfortable with all the mechanics and i was living the american dream but in a single month my place has to big problems tha meke me losta hundred and forty thousand dollars and right know i cant survive.

I'm trying to use the Dev console to use a cheat to give me some money to recover my economy but I dont know if in my spanish Keyboard is a diferent command or I messed up in the Config.dat file.

Any help is welcome.
Still trying to fine tune those costs properly. What was your daily revenue prior to the incident? The max cost for the worst event (flood) should be around 15X the club average daily revenue.

To add cash say 10,000 cash, the command is:

cheat add_cash 3 10000

There's should be no issues with a foreign keyboard unless there's something weird about the _ in those keyboards that I don't understand.

But the +1 is to opinion or modifier?. I mean, a 5 point modifier translates to barely +1 to opinion, which was my original gripe, that just a bit of small talk would get me the same as an attempt to sway (in terms of opinion, not modifiers).

In any case, since you pointed me to the archetypes file, I did a bit of snooping and found the values for the interactions :grin: I boosted the gifts considerably to make spending money a bit more worth it.

I also found the sex actions and tried to change the level of the actions, hoping the menu was related to the level and I could get all the options to make the sex more varied, but didn't work like that. I guess the menu for what you can do at each level is defined somewhere else, and the levels on that file only determine the difficulty to convince them to do it.

The potential of the game is so big... I checked the documentation for the mods to see if I could rig up those changes to be able to gift clothes, or books, or "objects" that would change the stats of the girls, get the options to send selfies, or directly ask for opinion on something (as they do to me), or the home interactions... If I'm hitting on someone at my club, i should be able to tell them if they wanna come upstairs, instead of the alley nearby! :D (*update, I found how to enable home, sorry I tampered with your code :p,. I also enabled "cum in mouth and cum inside ass" which were disabled due to a naming missmatch. I looked a lot at the making_out code, and I think the menus for what activities are allowed at any level are compiled, couldn't find any choice that references the local.en variables).

The modding seemed a bit complex at first glance, but I'm sure I'll take another look cause I enjoy the game and think a couple of things would improve the experience a lot.
The +1 was quoting your value. I assumed it referred to the modifier, not the opinion itself. But now I realize that you were looking at the opinion value. In which case it's likely that the small effect was due to the opinion being already pretty high, There's a diminishing result of attempting to improve opinion the higher it is. The logic behind that is that if someone already likes you a lot, giving them another $20 gift is not going to move the needle much. They are already expecting that type of attention from you.

The sex action levels are used internally to come up with a proper order of things and the level is also a reflection of what can be done in public and the required lewdness for someone to do want to do it, etc. Changing them will break a lot of things, as you found out. There's not way to change the menu options from the data files. You would need to change the code in the making_out.tfl file (although that would be hard and I would recommend you try starting with something easier first!). The main challlenge there is that there's a maximum of 10 optoins so adding all actions will make you go over the 10 limit pretty fast (there's already 7 options most of the time).

I also enabled "cum in mouth and cum inside ass" which were disabled due to a naming missmatch?

Oh you found a bug! I will fix that.

Reactions: busoni

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
.... You would need to change the code in the making_out.tfl file (although that would be hard and I would recommend you try starting with something easier first!). ...
I'm afraid I've ruined your .tfl files. I know it's really bad form and I should just learn to make a mod that will overwrite them but for now the crappy tweaking helps me learning the inns and outs.
I've disabled the limitation that if you had a threesome scheduled you could not get more, this would disable the option for 2 whole days while if I leave it open, I can decide if I slot it in or not if something interesting presents itself.
I've boosted a bit the energy drinks in case I put one too many on the same day :p
I've carried the feature of getting to know things about a person when they get an orgasm present on making_out to threesomes to make them more complete and rewarding.
I also created a new opinion (fucked my brains out) that gets added if they have more than 2 orgasms within the session. If I put in the effort, they better recognize it! :grin:

Now that you've told me I could modify the sex actions menu from making_out.tfl, I will have to revise the code. I couldn't figure it out this morning. For the moment, i just set "blowjob" the next level from anal to kinda loop back and add variety.
I think I want to create some modifiers for very specific situations, like if you chain sex actions that only focus on you will check if she's submissive and if not you get a penalty for self_centered or something like that, if she loves being submissive she will get a "love to serve" and it will be positive. I also love how easy is to add options, and flavor text to make the scenes more creative.

I'm pleasantly surprised how much of the code I can reach, and these little changes add a lot to my gameplay. The more I learn the more things come to mind.

Thank again for making such wonderful playground ^_^

Reactions: TotalFluke

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018

Any help is welcome.
I couldnt find the tilde key in my native language so I added a United Kingdom setup to my keyboard when I play this game (can be done in language preferences in windows) :D

What does your config.dat look like ?
The only line u should have to change to enable console is this one:
dev_mode bool true
you just change it from false to true :)

busoni

Mar 15, 2022

Any help is welcome.
On your keyboard the console is opened with Ñ ;)

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Is there any way to disable moms? They steal all the girls in my club faster than a fat orc janitor at a JK school

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
is it possible to make it so time doesn't change when I am moving between various locations?

Edit: I think the variable that controls it is &curr_day_period(), but I couldn't find the function that sets the time.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Version 1.02 has been released. The links are in the top of the thread. The main changes here are to deal with NPC health. Lots of changes have been made to reduce the impact of "falling down the stairs" events and help NPCs recover health faster.

Also version 2 of the Daphne image pack has been published as well to replace some poor images and improve a lot of ones with extra fingers or other imperfections. Some images that didn't properly match their meta data have been replaced. Those may appear in the next image pack with the proper meta data.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Is there a good console command for deleting/banishing/removing a character from the game?
There's no good way. (There's some complicated ways of doing this by editing the save file that doesn't work for everyone and has a high chance of corrupting the game)

Is there any way to disable moms? They steal all the girls in my club faster than a fat orc janitor at a JK school
Not without changing the code. You have to corrupt them or corrupt their daughters more. There's a maximum of 10 game-wide. Hire older strippers (I think if they are over 25 they will never get a mom).

is it possible to make it so time doesn't change when I am moving between various locations?

Edit: I think the variable that controls it is &curr_day_period(), but I couldn't find the function that sets the time.
No, that's handled in the main Unity code and not exposed in any way. In a future release the MC will be able to buy a car that will allow going from place to place without spending time.

The &curr_day_period() function returns the time of day (0=morning, 1=midday, 2=afternoon, etc.). It can't be used to set the time.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Sorry for the maybe stupid question but I was trying to get the characters to be more "willing" and not resist so much lol.
Im a little "slow" so after searching the thread I came up with

char_sex_consistency float 20
char_sex_acceptance float 20

Would there be values that would make them more agreeable ? Thank you :)

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Sorry for the maybe stupid question but I was trying to get the characters to be more "willing" and not resist so much lol.
Im a little "slow" so after searching the thread I came up with

char_sex_consistency float 20
char_sex_acceptance float 20

Would there be values that would make them more agreeable ? Thank you :)
Here's what's actually in the config.dat file:

char_sex_acceptance float 50 # DIFF higher values make it easier for AI to do sex stuff (50=avg)
char_sex_consistency float 10 # higher values reduce randomness in sex acceptance

So setting consistency to 20 would reduce the randomness, but setting acceptance to 20 would make partners less willing. You could try setting that to 60 or 70 in your user_config.dat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: caralho24
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes