3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Hi to increase intelligence with the console what formula should I put?

I put cheat set_attr 03 intelligence 100 but it doesn't want to.

I just succeeded with healt, honor, focus the rest doesn't want to.

Thanks in advance
Do 'dump p 3' in the console and it will give you all the attributes of your character. That will show you what abbreviations are used. For instance intelligence shows as "intel=xx.xx" which tells you that you need to use 'cheat set_attr 3 intel 100' to modify it.

Reactions: caralho24

Quamin

Feb 21, 2021
Maybe its just me but I started the game and then I made an ad for the bartender but never got an interview, what I am doing wrong? Im skipping the days just like nothing :(

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
NW isnt your money. Home is NW for you. For me its NE the number behind it is your money though
Well, that's interesting. I have a female MC though. To me, it seem NW is money:
Code:
FemaleWhitebisexualNW686120.800.00Trueavailmc38club3333club33-1scw00541
where next to "NW" I have my character's money

Jun 14, 2019
Maybe its just me but I started the game and then I made an ad for the bartender but never got an interview, what I am doing wrong? Im skipping the days just like nothing :(
This is how it is. The pool for employees very small in the beginning, and there is some serious RNG, too.
And your club fame is almost nothing, so nobody want to works there. (In the late game, everyboday and his dog wants to work for you, and you'll be showered with unwanted applications.)

Sooner or later you sibling will send you someone (there are RNG too, exactly when).

You can enjoy your life, go to the gym and the park, working on your endurance (you will need it high, anyway). Maybe you'll find some unemployed people along the way - not a big chance, the pool is small, and the other clubs takes away everyone.

Or, if you don't want spend your in-game years waiting, wait for 2 weeks, then load your save, and wait again 2 weeks. The RNG is strong.

Jun 14, 2019
Well, that's interesting. I have a female MC though. To me, it seem NW is money:
Code:
NW is your home, the North West part of your city. But yes, after NW that is your money.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
propose relationship - break up , already in relationship, it was one old bug but you did fixed it in past.
I assume you are referring to the issue that your friends would contact you wanting to become friends. That's the bug I fixed recently. I don't recall any similar reports or fixes regarding girlfriends.

In any event, the Propose Relationship menu option always shows up, regardless of whether you are already in a relationship. It won't let you become bf/gf again, and should give you a message like "did you forget we were together?" in you go thru with it. The reason the options always shows up is so that we can explain why you can't be someone bf/gf. There are various reasons for it, including you already being together. This reduces confusion when the option doesn't appear.

Or just add an option to give us a limited time window of opportunity to win the Mom over, tolerate her darlings' new occupation and later on maybe even try it for herself.
Some of that is already in there. Some of the moms are created with very low lewdness so they will be hard to talk down so your best best is to make sure the daughter is happy.

I saw the game in latest updates and decided to check its changelog.
Saw the addition of mods and got excited.
Installed the game.
Found the mods folder and checked the 2 documents.
Founds out that I can't use my already existing knowledge of programming languages (including C# that unity uses) but have to learn dev own private invented language. Skimmed through the 2 files anyways, hoping that it's not as bad as I thought.
At least for me, it's worse that I originally imagined. I don't see how someone who doesn't know programming will add mods (this is what the dev hopes for). Will cross my fingers and hope some nice mods appear for the game from people more dedicated to this than me.
I appreciate that you looked into it and I'm sorry it wasn't for you. But creating mods requires some programming ability. Some large scale games can provide GUI editors to make the process easier but I don't have the resources to do so.

I missed the two updates that came before this one. it seems they weren't put in the latest updates page.
a good accumulation of new content tho.
Yeah. One of them was not posted because I didn't report it because it was too soon after the previous one and F95 would only post them when they are at least 15 days apart. I did notice that the one after that didn't appear to have been posted either because I didn't see the usual bump in newbie posts here when that happens. Usually they post them within hours after I post the update but sometimes it takes a couple of days.

"Every several months, a character's relative will show up in the game"

It never showed up, I don't think it's working
The first one won't appear until after about 15 months of game time, Mostly to make sure that there are enough characters to find a appropriate one to have a relative for.

Early on there are very few candidates so it may take a few weeks for you to find someone. In general around January 17 you should get a recommendation from a sibling and then get another one every 2 weeks or so for a few months.

Reactions: caralho24

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Code:
right. but if you will also notice your club is on the NW side of the map

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
right. but if you will also notice your club is on the NW side of the map
it's indeed North West. It seems only the position matters. It is some type of an array afteral. I thought it was similar to Json, but no. So yeah, next to your location, you have your money.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I appreciate that you looked into it and I'm sorry it wasn't for you. But creating mods requires some programming ability. Some large scale games can provide GUI editors to make the process easier but I don't have the resources to do so.
As always, I appreciate you take the time to respond to all the posts.
My problem with making mods wasn't that it takes programming ability, as I already know python, c, c# and a few others. It is that I would have to learn a completely new language just for this (and one that is invented by you so it wouldn't really be useful anywhere else). I mean, it would be easier for me to make a mod for than for your game and that is crazy.

Nevertheless, you even adding this option is nice. I mean it takes insight to plan for such a thing and a robust system to not break your game if people do it.

Jeremy16

Sep 23, 2019
Do 'dump p 3' in the console and it will give you all the attributes of your character. That will show you what abbreviations are used. For instance intelligence shows as "intel=xx.xx" which tells you that you need to use 'cheat set_attr 3 intel 100' to modify it.
thx for the reply

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Is there a way to remove the negative attributes you pile up on NPCs? For example, pissing off a LI with unwelcomed advances, or pressuring her. I see where these things (unwel_adv and uncomf_ask) are on the sav file, but is there a way within the game to reverse the negative?

Ah. NVM. I see the numbers reducing after I do good deeds for her.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes