GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The vn is almost perfect. I wonder, why the have not completed it yet. It started in 2018, the same time to milfy city, for example. How many chapters are expected? Is the 10th the last and final?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The vn is almost perfect. I wonder, why the have not completed it yet. It started in 2018, the same time to milfy city, for example. How many chapters are expected? Is the 10th the last and final?
Well, just by looking in this thread and reading comments, you can see they went back and reworked/remade all the old content to make it look like it is now, and that took a very long time.

From here on out it is only new content and close to being finished.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm glad you're open to criticism and I'm sure you'll take all the feedback and use it to fix and add things. Looking forward to see what happens next.
Now let's translate that (edit: signature gif) into VN ...
"I am your neigbour's roommate's best friend's adopted son's childhood friend's former complete stranger."

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I downloaded that folder, but it's a Windows file.
a executable? then you didn't download the right file, but some adware of malware.
Use the given links with a download manager to make sure to get the right files.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
a executable? then you didn't download the right file, but some adware of malware.
Use the given links with a download manager to make sure to get the right files.
There is a single archive, which contains launchers for all three operative systems (Windows, Linux, and MacOSX).

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
FYI, market builds such as this contain a Windows exe alongside a Mac app and a Linux shell script.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
FYI, market builds such as this contain a Windows exe alongside a Mac app and a Linux shell script.
That I get, but a "windows file" sounded a lot as if he downloaded a .exe file, which would be bad. It's good that it was not.

Reactions: PBS666

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

3.png

Ange's scene is almost over. Starting to work on the last scene of the update and then I'll be ready to announce the release dates!

The game is also available on now!

If you have some spare time, consider writing a review there, it'll help a lot and I'd love to hear what you think about SUaD!

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Bruh what? I just downloaded the game and you hit me with this? Out of all the fucked up literature, this one is like probably top 5 all time (shindo's Emergence doesnt even come close to this). There's SO much stuff in that book that would never pass the miller test lol

Screen Shot 2024-09-16 at 6.13.01 AM.png

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019

View attachment 4039403

Ange's scene is almost over. Starting to work on the last scene of the update and then I'll be ready to announce the release dates!

The game is also available on now!

If you have some spare time, consider writing a review there, it'll help a lot and I'd love to hear what you think about SUaD!
These guys are able to teach other developers how to deal with a work.

4.10 star(s) 132 Votes